Rate my tinder profile

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

first 2 pics good but the rest are meh. and the bio is laughable. :shock: say you're 6'1".
victim count : 36

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Necrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel1, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, ShabbyCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Fecal Prolpases, SMDfag

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

That is an insane physique for 6'5

Do you use roids?
My people, remnants of Gandys cause, for eons we have been a broken state, shunned, oppressed, conquered by those we sought to escape. I need the time I humbly beg of you all, the citizens of sluthate, the strength in my arms, the holders of my Dream, our forefathers embarked on an exodus, an exodus of ascension, Gandy became that ascension, in the time I ask of you, I will rebuild our nation, I will rebuild our strength and I will rebuild our pride, on this day I beg of you to stand united once more, on this day those driven to divide us will hear our voice, on this day we shall act as one and we shall be ignored no longer

DEFERNDERS OF THE ASCENSION DREAM, NOW IS OUR TIME

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1035433

Return to Rate Me