Rate me i want to be redpilled on my looks

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

ForeverOK wrote:19m 6'3 136lbs black jamaican mostly
never had a gf
never had a kill
need help looksmaxxing
is it over friends?
honesty is everything. thankyou

http://imgur.com/a/bqPFA<-----------me

You are good looking but your resting bitch face is terrifying, I would say you look like a man that is a potential school shooter. Stop it

madjade wrote:
ForeverOK wrote:19m 6'3 136lbs black jamaican mostly
never had a gf
never had a kill
need help looksmaxxing
is it over friends?
honesty is everything. thankyou

You are good looking but your resting bitch face is terrifying, I would say you look like a man that is a potential school shooter. Stop it

:lol: ah shit is it really that bad thanks man
Last edited by ForeverOK on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You need to put on some pounds nigga.
Muscle is the missing ingredient for you to be a BBC slayer.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

LoserFanboy wrote:Nappy hair must be very hard to maintain.
Are you trying to attract babbon bitches?
Clean yourself up.

its aii bruh haha i understand im growing dreads my hair is alot longer now the early stages r always the worst

You look scary really. Your pilthurm is dope., your eyebrows don't look very foreward, because they are smothered meanwhile you have a typical nose.
That's a cool choice ofblack bandana, but I can't give advice, you don't look friendly.

become a smiling asshole?

Edit: your nose and bridge suffocate your face.
Eye area is killer, it's all pretty good. I rate 6.0 After you get a Michael Jackson Nose 6.8 or 7

You do look like you got a lot more growing up to do.
No fat, you're black so you developed dope bone density way too soon.
Thatt's not a model face for those two reasons.
It's too common.

LoserFanboy wrote:You look scary really. Your pilthurm is dope., your eyebrows don't look very foreward, because they are smothered meanwhile you have a typical nose.
That's a cool choice ofblack bandana, but I can't give advice, you don't look friendly.

become a smiling asshole?

Edit: your nose and bridge suffocate your face.
Eye area is killer, it's all pretty good. I rate 6.0 After you get a Michael Jackson Nose 6.8 or 7

You do look like you got a lot more growing up to do.
No fat, you're black so you developed dope bone density way too soon.
Thatt's not a model face for those two reasons.
It's too common.

Thankyou for the analysis honestly, i really appreciate it. i did not know that i really looked that scary. i usually dont take people seriously when they say that. i always knew it was the bridge and the nose or the (alar base) that was a serious issue i just wanted to hear it from sum1 else.

do you really think age will help me?(not sure if that a cope statm) or shud i just get rhino to ascend?

yeah i will smile more for sure haha thanks again man

You're handsome as heck. Smile more? This forum is so racist. I'm obviously just guessing but based on your sweet responses, I wonder if you've tried to be someone you're not (alpha dickhead) thinking that'll impress women, but then the dissonance is offputting because you're actually nice? Or maybe you just haven't met a compatible person yet. Just a thought x

Randomwoman wrote:You're handsome as heck. Smile more? This forum is so racist. I'm obviously just guessing but based on your sweet responses, I wonder if you've tried to be someone you're not (alpha dickhead) thinking that'll impress women, but then the dissonance is offputting because you're actually nice? Or maybe you just haven't met a compatible person yet. Just a thought x

haha thankyou for the response. but yeah i have been told to smile in public b4. :D

i dont think its wrong for this forum to look down on my skin color because its true. the popular opinion favors white.

haha nooo it would be pretty dumb to act as an "alpha chad" when it all just comes down to looks so i just try to be myself. i do get jealous of females giving my more handsome friends attention so sometimes i do get a little bitter.

i dont really know thats is an interesting thought i can guarantee that i am a soft person IRL it would be very difficult to change that. i do hope to meet someone compatible after i looksmax of course.

How the fuck did a 6'3 black chad find his way onto this autistic forum? What life circumstances brought you here. It is amazing to see you, a 6'3 black dude, typing like a typical frail manlet white boy incel. I am fucking dumbfounded.

But anyway, you really have to put some weight on dude. I'm 120 lbs at 5'9, and I CONSTANTLY get shit for being skinny. 136 lbs at 6'3? Holy fuck. You also have the disadvantage of being ethnic, but that really depends on the region. In an urban area it would be a non-issue. Good luck my dude. You have great potential.

larry wrote:How the fuck did a 6'3 black chad find his way onto this autistic forum? What life circumstances brought you here. It is amazing to see you, a 6'3 black dude, typing like a typical frail manlet white boy incel. I am fucking dumbfounded.

But anyway, you really have to put some weight on dude. I'm 120 lbs at 5'9, and I CONSTANTLY get shit for being skinny. 136 lbs at 6'3? Holy fuck. You also have the disadvantage of being ethnic, but that really depends on the region. In an urban area it would be a non-issue. Good luck my dude. You have great potential.

i dont know man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thankyou for the reply though

WTF why are people here so bluepilled. Here is the truth, your eyes look off and ugly, but your bone structure is fairly attractive, your jaw is also severly recessed, overall you look average, with plenty of potential, but the resting bitch face kills your looks in the picture, take one while you are smiling.

savagecurrycel1 wrote:WTF why are people here so bluepilled. Here is the truth, your eyes look off and ugly, but your bone structure is fairly attractive, your jaw is also severly recessed, overall you look average, with plenty of potential, but the resting bitch face kills your looks in the picture, take one while you are smiling.

Thankyou for a actual HONEST response. i can actually looks max now

Don't listen to everyone's bluepilled responses. It looks like you are suffering from long skull syndrome you arnt good looking. Kudos, however goes to the fact your bone structure is rather unique for a man of African ancientry. Face is nice and lean.
Dick measurements or pics(no homo)? Lets see you whip out that bbc of yours.
BBC and a lean face might see you rise to slayerdom yet.

Jom wrote:Don't listen to everyone's bluepilled responses. It looks like you are suffering from long skull syndrome you arnt good looking. Kudos, however goes to the fact your bone structure is rather unique for a man of African ancientry. Face is nice and lean.
Dick measurements or pics(no homo)? Lets see you whip out that bbc of yours.
BBC and a lean face might see you rise to slayerdom yet.

LOOOL thank you for the honest reply. if i wanted blue pill responses i would have gone to reddit tbh
long skull yeah its true I measured my fwhr ratio honestly and i range from 1.7-1.8 with more honest pictures when the ideal is 1.9. know any surgeries i can do to overcome this fml

im still young and was hoping to grow more horizontal bone density in my zygo archs hopefullly. most likely not though maybe by injecting HGH. or T.?

yeah thank you for noticing im not 100% african my grandmother was Chinese both my parents are black though

so far i learned i need jaw implants, cheekbone implants, and orbital implants. rhino as well

Eugenicist wrote:was your 19m your fwhr ratio?

not in these pics.these are like 1.7 these are selfie pics. if i stood 2 meters away and took photos with back cam it ranges from 1.87-1.9

19m = 19 year old male this is how i measured

Next

Return to Rate Me