Hi again. :)

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

inceljoshua wrote:Ravens when is your birthday

It's in a few days, I'll be 47. I was just looking at some old photos, I wish I could be a kid again and get given a second chance at life.

I felt happy and had hopes and dreams back then. :|

Ravens wrote:
inceljoshua wrote:Ravens when is your birthday

It's in a few days, I'll be 47. I was just looking at some old photos, I wish I could be a kid again and get given a second chance at life.

I felt happy and had hopes and dreams back then. :|

Not to be mean, but it looks like u didn't have any hopes back then either.
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Happy birthday, Ravens. Hope you had a good one.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsVtxs9cq62fOxgC1xPIgMg

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

spheres wrote:Happy Birthday Raven, with utmost respect I hope you get cancer and fucking live the last fucking month of your life gasping for air and living with the most horrible fucking pain of your life.

Savage

Ubiquiphile wrote:
spheres wrote:Happy Birthday Raven, with utmost respect I hope you get cancer and fucking live the last fucking month of your life gasping for air and living with the most horrible fucking pain of your life.

Savage

SuperIncel93 wrote:Happy birthday, Ravens. Hope you had a good one.

Hey thanks, it was ok, watched a movie with family and had some chocolate cake. :-)

I wish the same for you asshole. :razz:
Previous

Return to Rate Me