Hello old friends

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

SuperIncel93 wrote:Any new pics, London?

Oh because I'm sure you are dying to know how your friends been going(sarcasm). You just want him to post more pics of himself so you can further ridicule and humiliate him am I right?
After a psychoanalysis of your tiny racist brain iv come to the conclusion that the reason you have singled out the Indian race in particular is because you as the Latin looking Amerindian that you are see many physical similarities such as skin color with Indians so to distance yourself from the Indian race, and move yourself closer to the white race that you put on a pedestal, you think its appropriate for you to beat(verbally and physically{if you could you would}) the Indian people. You make me sick.

The biggest racist in the world wrote: king of the currycels

Based on this quote I take it you are responsible for the majority of those vile, racist, rude tags seeing as how one of those tags wrote "king of currycels". This is exactly what I am talking about. Admit you have a problem and an obsession with hating on Indians like the racist low life that you are and that you will try your best to change that evil, sociopathic brain of yours and I will be glad to put all of this behind us. I know I might sound over the top dramatic when I say this but judging by some of your posts I am legitimately concerned that you might go on an actual Indian bashing in real life and cause some significant physical harm to an innocent Indian American person.

Beta Liberal Cuck Islam Apologist Zionist Allahu Akbarcel wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote: king of the currycels

Based on this quote I take it you are responsible for the majority of those vile, racist, rude tags seeing as how one of those tags wrote "king of currycels". This is exactly what I am talking about. Admit you have a problem and an obsession with hating on Indians like the racist low life that you are and that you will try your best to change that evil, sociopathic brain of yours and I will be glad to put all of this behind us. I know I might sound over the top dramatic when I say this but judging by some of your posts I am legitimately concerned that you might go on an actual Indian bashing in real life and cause some significant physical harm to an innocent Indian American person.

Lol you mean the anti-Indian posts I made during the summer that was all made to trigger Savagecurrycel1? Yeah, that's why I posted them ya genius. Lol yeah so what I made the tags below here. I hate everyone equally. Niggers, chinks, curries, sandniggers, spics, cracker white trash, etc. Newsflash everyone here is racist and pretty much everyone in PSL is racist ya fool. So not only will you target me but all PSL users. BTW IHateAllWomen said that in the first page, I just quoted him. And IHateAllWomen is Brazilian ethnic. Like I said everyone here and in PSL is racist. Oh and if I wanted to see new pics of LondonGuy who is actually my friend here and even he said so himself that we are bros then I could simply go to his FB or Skype him lol. Everyone here makes fun of him and in turn he lashes out at us. The hate is mutual with no real meaning and harm. You are literally being triggered by old comments with little meaning and comments not made towards you that even the posters whom the comments are meant for aren't even triggered at all. Like the typical SJW liberal you try to feel guilty for them when they're not feeling any of that.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

I'm not sharing any more of my photos here to be made fun of, I thought you had a good heart but you're not a real friend SuperIncel93 so sorry you'll have to find someone else for amusement!

Bye.

LondonGuy wrote:I'm not sharing any more of my photos here to be made fun of, I thought you had a good heart but you're not a real friend SuperIncel93 so sorry you'll have to find someone else for amusement!

Bye.

Dude, I'm not gonna make fun of you. Promise

SuperIncel93 wrote:
LondonGuy wrote:I'm not sharing any more of my photos here to be made fun of, I thought you had a good heart but you're not a real friend SuperIncel93 so sorry you'll have to find someone else for amusement!

Bye.

Dude, I'm not gonna make fun of you. Promise

:roll: we all know how it goes
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Rate Me