Hi again. :)

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

Ravens wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:Go ER bro. You're a pathetic excuse of a human being. Soon to be 47 and virgin.

I know what go ER means and I'm not going to, I'll just see my life out. I don't care what a little punk like you says anyway! I wish I'd never been born.

I'm not a little punk, I'm way above you, I've been only suggesting you ways to ease the pain that is life and this is how you address me? Watch your mouth old man or your dentures might fall.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

ConcernedBimbo wrote:
Ravens wrote:
I know what go ER means and I'm not going to, I'll just see my life out. I don't care what a little punk like you says anyway! I wish I'd never been born.

I'm not a little punk, I'm way above you, I've been only suggesting you ways to ease the pain that is life and this is how you address me? Watch your mouth old man or your dentures might fall.

Haha you're just a little bitch and I would destroy you if we met believe me! But lucky for you I am a nice guy and would never hurt a fly. :-)

I don't know what the purpose of that pic is. You look like a victim, nothing else. If you thought your invisible muscles were going to scare me, bad news for you. My battle level is way higher than you think. I can badly injure you with my hands behind my back and my eyes closed, you can even add weights to my ankles to make me slower but that still won't be enough to best me. I'll let you off with a warning this time, but the next time you want some beef, bring someone to protect your aging little old ass because this is a fight you've lost before it has even started.
Attachments
ohhhtrev-20170818-0001.jpg
ohhhtrev-20170818-0001.jpg (51.62 KiB) Viewed 2697 times

Have you thought of doing something sort out the norwooding, like a hair transplant? It'd probably boost you a few points and make you look younger. You might then have a shot with early thirties maybe possibly late twenties women.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Sparky, holy fuck you're bluepilled.

Wish I was still bluepilled to be honest, my lugubrious nature isn't doing me any favours socially. Anyway, you can't deny this guy has top tier eyes. I'm not saying he's going to slay 18-23 year old prime HBBs but if he really devoted to looksmaxing he could get an average looking women in her early thirties. What he needs to is as follows:

Take some supplements for better skin tone, forgot the name of it but it's what Orb used.

Hair transplant

Some surgery to sort out the lips because they are too thin.

This guys situation is peak but he has redeeming features in his eye colour and his lower third is not too bad. He is not totally a lost cause like Londonguy.

There's nothing he can slay bro. It would be a miracle if he can even get some 60 year old fat hag to look at him. Trust me on that. This guy is finished.

He's a shy 47 year old failure that still lives with his mom. No money, nothing.

Good eyecolor =/= good eye area

He has bug eyes therefore his eyes are shit. His facial features are subpar. Bug eyes, bulbous nose, thin lips, short lower third, no jawline, no hairline. His only merit is his blue eyes. Other than that everything doesn't quite fall in place. Hence, inceldom for 47 years.

Also, not to be rude but you gotta jump off orb's dick.
Last edited by ConcernedBimbo on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ravens we need to get you laid bro. We have to hold the IncelCon and have an insane time together as a crew with the other incels like the type of shit that happens when buddies get together in comedy movies to party. then maybe we could get you a female so you can fuck her bro.
Sparky wrote:This guys situation is peak but he has redeeming features in his eye colour and his lower third is not too bad. He is not totally a lost cause like Londonguy.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:There's nothing he can slay bro. It would be a miracle if he can even get some 60 year old fat hag to look at him. Trust me on that. This guy is finished.

He's a shy 47 year old failure that still lives with his mom. No money, nothing.

Good eyecolor =/= good eye area

He has bug eyes therefore his eyes are shit. His facial features are subpar. Bug eyes, bulbous nose, thin lips, short lower third, no jawline, no hairline. His only merit is his blue eyes. Other than that everything doesn't quite fall in place. Hence, inceldom for 47 years.

Also, not to be rude but you gotta jump off orb's dick.

I only reference Orb a lot because I can't think of many examples of people looksmaxing both body wise and facially and increasing their rating so drastically. Obviously there are lot of examples just body wise that I look up to as well like zyzz etc. Part of the reason I came here was to looksmax myself so it's fitting that I would mention these people a lot.

SuperIncel93 wrote:Ravens we need to get you laid bro. We have to hold the IncelCon and have an insane time together as a crew with the other incels like the type of shit that happens when buddies get together in comedy movies to party. then maybe we could get you a female so you can fuck her bro.
Sparky wrote:This guys situation is peak but he has redeeming features in his eye colour and his lower third is not too bad. He is not totally a lost cause like Londonguy.

Stop posting old photos of me, you are not big or clever.

SuperIncel93 wrote:Ravens we need to get you laid bro. We have to hold the IncelCon and have an insane time together as a crew with the other incels like the type of shit that happens when buddies get together in comedy movies to party. then maybe we could get you a female so you can fuck her bro.

I still really want to have sex and have a girlfriend/wife but I can't see it happening now. I'd feel anxious hanging out with the younger guys here also, not sure that would be a good idea anyway.

New pic

Exodus wrote:do you have any pics of yourself young? you're far from being too ugly to date. its more just huge mental hurdles to overcome at this point, being a 47 year old virgin and all

You better be joking

ConcernedBimbo wrote:
Exodus wrote:do you have any pics of yourself young? you're far from being too ugly to date. its more just huge mental hurdles to overcome at this point, being a 47 year old virgin and all

You better be joking

he wudnt get hotties but he will be able to get something. i dont see how he is that ugly. mediocre 4-5 i guess but he does have good eyes and a nonthreatening face. and his hair can be fixed.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Like I said, you better be joking.

im judging him by his league which is other middle aged people. main thing bringing him down to us is being older. i dont see how he is that ugly compared to others in their 40s and 50s. also his baldness is nowhere near as much an issue at that age

ConcernedBimbo wrote:He is in no league. Stop the bluepill. He got no money. He can't attract anyone.

i don't see what ugly traits he has other than his baldness and wide set eyes. i'm not counting being old as most are wrinkly like that when 50. its not an inborn trait or anything

out of everyone whose posted their face only londonguy is actually ugly (sorry just being honest). like as in feeling displeasure looking at their face ugly.

Hey bro you forgot that looks don't really matter that much after 40. Only your paychecks do. This guy still lives with his mom, he's also jobless. Who'd want a 47 year old virgin that still lives with his mom? Nobody if you ask me.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Hey bro you forgot that looks don't really matter that much after 40. Only your paychecks do. This guy still lives with his mom, he's also jobless. Who'd want a 47 year old virgin that still lives with his mom? Nobody if you ask me.

Yeah, it's my own fault no woman wants me really. I'm seen as a worthless loser, a joke to laugh at and I doubt things will change for the better now.

Latest pic, still keeping the weight off and exercising. :-)

Ravens wrote:Yeah, it's my own fault no woman wants me really. I'm seen as a worthless loser, a joke to laugh at and I doubt things will change for the better now.

Latest pic, still keeping the weight off and exercising. :-)

Hey bro if you don't wanna fuck hookers and have lost almost all hope, have you considered pulling a Sodini?

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ravens wrote:Yeah, it's my own fault no woman wants me really. I'm seen as a worthless loser, a joke to laugh at and I doubt things will change for the better now.

Hey bro if you don't wanna fuck hookers and have lost almost all hope, have you considered pulling a Sodini?

Huh? Oh that guy, no way! I do feel mad sometimes but I don't blame women for not wanting me and feel like hurting them to make them pay, I just blame myself.
Maybe when my parents are both dead [won't be long, as Dad is very ill] I'll end my own pathetic life if I can get up the courage.

Latest me.

Ravens wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:

Huh? Oh that guy, no way! I do feel mad sometimes but I don't blame women for not wanting me and feel like hurting them to make them pay, I just blame myself.
Maybe when my parents are both dead [won't be long, as Dad is very ill] I'll end my own pathetic life if I can get up the courage.

Latest me.

Go ER you spastic subhuman, you are old. Your time is done. There is absolutely no hope for you. There is no light in the end of the tunnel.
You are waste of skin.

Ravens wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:I'm not a little punk, I'm way above you, I've been only suggesting you ways to ease the pain that is life and this is how you address me? Watch your mouth old man or your dentures might fall.

Haha you're just a little bitch and I would destroy you if we met believe me! But lucky for you I am a nice guy and would never hurt a fly. :-)

JUST GO STEPHEN PADDOCK YOU GAY FAGGOT
PreviousNext

Return to Rate Me