Hello old friends

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

chimai wrote:2/10

lose fat. nothing else can be fixed

Rude comment! I am 10/10 nice guy and that is all that matters. Here is me in a better photo, giving a "come to bed" stare. One day a woman will fall for my charms, but if not it her loss!

I rate you 2.5/10. I like to be honest and straight to the point. There is nothing attractive about you. Your skin looks dirty. You have way too much fat. If you lose the weight and fix your skin tone I could see you being a 3/10. No decent looking girl will be falling for you sorry

Stick and stone will break my bones but names will never hurt me! I am just taking life day by day now, I know I will remain virgin, but I will try to be HAPPY and love life. :cool:

Latest of me.

LondonGuy wrote:Image

My latest FB profile pic, enjoying the summer although still alone in life.

P.S lil'andre troll DON'T COMMENT please!

Mate, why do you post your pictures here when you know people will use them to violate your privacy, bully you and make fun of you? Also, you already see what happened on Lookism. Just stop! Delete all your posts containing personal information (pictures) and live freely. Cheers!

Steve Cook wrote:
LondonGuy wrote:
My latest FB profile pic, enjoying the summer although still alone in life.

P.S lil'andre troll DON'T COMMENT please!

Mate, why do you post your pictures here when you know people will use them to violate your privacy, bully you and make fun of you? Also, you already see what happened on Lookism. Just stop! Delete all your posts containing personal information (pictures) and live freely. Cheers!

I don't care, I am strong and I am used to people being mean to me. :-)

LondonGuy wrote:
Steve Cook wrote:

I don't care, I am strong and I am used to people being mean to me. :-)

This describes masochism in its pure form. :| Whatever makes you sleep better, I guess.

oh, I am not a troll...

trolls live under bridges and I live in my mom's basement...

but I know where I am not wanted, besides, I'd rather a white guy anyways...

oh, well, this is what you are missing out on you fucking racist...

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Rate Me