(rate my plan) what should i do

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

im a sub 5 ethnic mixed race guy, i always had dreams of working in finance, working in sales and trades, beating the market, cocaine and hookers and unethical business practices. Kind of like the wolf of wallstreet.
I also have fantasized of going to university and having a good social circle, slaying in a fraternity and etc.
I've come to realization that my FACE will not allow me to succeed in business or in university.
I also have a non-NEUROTYPICAL brain from years and years of being shunned by society, bullied and etc.

I've been thinking doing skilled trades is the path for me, possibly welding.

Here is my solution:
Cosmetic surgery and drugs

Unfortunately, these things cost money. If I work as a welder, I could possibly save up for cosmetic surgery and permanently inhibition lowering drugs.

Hypothetically, If I become above a 5 and lose my crippling social anxiety, I would be able to switch from skilled trades to entrepeneurship or self employement.

I was thinking real estate.

Is this a good plan guys?

Need good money to start in real estate.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Return to Rate Me