Hi again. :)

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

I've just turned 47 and still a virgin, but I am feeling much happier in life. I am keeping the weight off and eating healthier and not drinking much.
Attachments
523BCACC-905E-49C8-9FD1-C17E1782C2E6.jpeg
523BCACC-905E-49C8-9FD1-C17E1782C2E6.jpeg (56.53 KiB) Viewed 635 times

Sparky wrote:I've just turned 47 and still a virgin, but I am feeling much happier in life. I am keeping the weight off and eating healthier and not drinking much.

m2_QO8cc_d.jpg
m2_QO8cc_d.jpg (45.86 KiB) Viewed 622 times

giphy.gif
giphy.gif (4.11 MiB) Viewed 622 times

I think I'll leave here now, I don't know why I joined anyway but I thought it'd be nice to, as lots seem to struggle getting sex and girlfriends also. But you're mostly a bunch of worthless idiots who need to grow up. :roll:

Bye bye.

Ravens wrote:I think I'll leave here now, I don't know why I joined anyway but I thought it'd be nice to, as lots seem to struggle getting sex and girlfriends also. But you're mostly a bunch of worthless idiots who need to grow up. :roll:

Bye bye.

As the great Don Henley said:

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Ravens wrote:I think I'll leave here now, I don't know why I joined anyway but I thought it'd be nice to, as lots seem to struggle getting sex and girlfriends also. But you're mostly a bunch of worthless idiots who need to grow up. :roll:

Bye bye.

Never fucking cope. Feel your rightful fate you fucking incel subhuman worthless garbage faggot trash.

Topic Tags

Return to Rate Me