Rate me, need honest feedback

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

Pretty good looking actually

Very good eye area despite the slight NCT

I feel you’d look better clean shaven. Also melanotan 2 would be good for you as it’ll give you a golden glow that’ll contrast your eyes very nicely

About a 6.5/10 as long as you’re not a manlet

Sparky wrote:Pretty good looking actually

I feel you’d look better clean shaven. Also melanotan 2 would be good for you as it’ll give you a golden glow that’ll contrast your eyes very nicely

5'11 barefoot at night, so yeah quite the manlet, one with a 7.6 BP x 5.3 dick though :D :D
Last edited by idks33 on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

idks33 wrote:
Sparky wrote:Pretty good looking actually

5'11 barefoot at night, so yeah quite the manlet, one with a 7.6 BP x 5.3 dick though :D :D

7.6 inch?!?!

No way did you get that naturally. What did you do to dickmax?

Sparky wrote:
idks33 wrote:

7.6 inch?!?!

Extender,
started at around 6.8 BP though so I had already a good base to work with. Want to reach 7.8 just in case my erection quality isn't 100% but mostly trying to cement now

After that will work on girth and try to gain 0.2-0.3 in

idks33 wrote:
Sparky wrote:
7.6 inch?!?!

Extender,
started at around 6.8 BP though so I had already a good base to work with. Want to reach 7.8 just in case my erection quality isn't 100% but mostly trying to cement now

Fuck, that’s the exact same size I’m at right now. I’m 6.8 inch but haven’t dickmaxxed yet. Did you use bathmate?

Sparky wrote:
idks33 wrote:

Extender,

Fuck, that’s the exact same size I’m at right now. I’m 6.8 inch but haven’t dickmaxxed yet. Did you use bathmate?

No just the extender. I didn't think it would work but I've seen reports from scientific journals of it working so gave it a try and it actually does.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1185/ ... DF_NEW.pdf

Altought it's something like 1500 hours for an inch, but when you start at 6.7-6.8 even half an inch is good

Return to Rate Me