redpill the shit outta me.

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

Apu wrote:Thank you, come again!
Image
Image
Image

1. you're a curry
2. lose the fat
3. take some finasteride
4. whitemaxx
5. maybe rhinoplasty
6. 4/10
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Image

Sparky wrote:Looks like your typical manlet gymcel


Stfu you self-hating Arab cuckold.
Also get over your stupid height obsession you nerd.
Height is overrated because height tends to come with a shit ectomorphs frame. Only very rarely will you see a mesomorph or endomorph that is 6ft plus those guys are the ultimate slayers but like I said they are rare at that height. Endomorphs tend to be around 5ft 8, mesomorphs tend to be around the 5ft 11 mark, while ectomorphs tend to fall in the 6ft 1 plus range. My point is frame > height.

The Indian in this thread would amog the shit out of a lanket nerdic cuckold like this guy:
Image

Ronny Cruise wrote:
Sparky wrote:Looks like your typical manlet gymcel


Stfu you self-hating Arab cuckold.
Also get over your stupid height obsession you nerd.
Height is overrated because height tends to come with a shit ectomorphs frame. Only very rarely will you see a mesomorph or endomorph that is 6ft plus those guys are the ultimate slayers but like I said they are rare at that height. Endomorphs tend to be around 5ft 8, mesomorphs tend to be around the 5ft 11 mark, while ectomorphs tend to fall in the 6ft 1 plus range. My point is frame > height.

The Indian in this thread would amog the shit out of a lanket nerdic cuckold like this guy:
Image

Nope, women would rather be with a tall lanky white man than with Apu there.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ronny Cruise wrote:
Stfu you self-hating Arab cuckold.
Also get over your stupid height obsession you nerd.
Height is overrated because height tends to come with a shit ectomorphs frame. Only very rarely will you see a mesomorph or endomorph that is 6ft plus those guys are the ultimate slayers but like I said they are rare at that height. Endomorphs tend to be around 5ft 8, mesomorphs tend to be around the 5ft 11 mark, while ectomorphs tend to fall in the 6ft 1 plus range. My point is frame > height.

The Indian in this thread would amog the shit out of a lanket nerdic cuckold like this guy:
Image

Nope, women would rather be with a tall lanky white man than with Apu there.


Stfu you racist filthy spic. I'm not racist like your dirty ass but I'll say racist things to a spic like you to put you in your place, you coping Stormfront. What's with your obsession with hating on Indian men, can't cope that they iqmog a dirty Sanchez like yourself. Or where you cucked IRL by an Indian like the guy in the OP? Deep down you secretly lust for Apu's 9 by 7 to be thrusted down your filthy spic mouth.

توماس بلال كروز wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:Nope, women would rather be with a tall lanky white man than with Apu there.


Stfu you racist filthy spic. I'm not racist like your dirty ass but I'll say racist things to a spic like you to put you in your place, you coping Stormfront. What's with your obsession with hating on Indian men, can't cope that they iqmog a dirty Sanchez like yourself. Or where you cucked IRL by an Indian like the guy in the OP? Deep down you secretly lust for Apu's 9 by 7 to be thrusted down your filthy spic mouth.

>not a racist
>constantly says spic

>talks about iq
>claims I am being cucked
>am incel

I just preach the truth :wink:

lowIQself-hating racist spic wrote:
توماس بلال كروز wrote:
Stfu you racist filthy spic. I'm not racist like your dirty ass but I'll say racist things to a spic like you to put you in your place, you coping Stormfront. What's with your obsession with hating on Indian men, can't cope that they iqmog a dirty Sanchez like yourself. Or where you cucked IRL by an Indian like the guy in the OP? Deep down you secretly lust for Apu's 9 by 7 to be thrusted down your filthy spic mouth.

>not a racist
>constantly says spic

>talks about iq
>claims I am being cucked
>am incel

I just preach the truth :wink:

Preach the truth? You preach my hairy Arab ass thats what you preach you retarded spic.
Also can't you read, I clearly said:
"I'm not racist like your dirty ass but I'll say racist things to a spic like you to put you in your place"
I don't mean what I say, but its a fact in a psychology that an effective way to combat racism is to give the racist a taste of their own medicine. Reading comprehension not even once.
And when I use the term 'stormfronter' I use it lightly. I know you are a dirty spic but you have many traits of a white storm front, from your post history I get the impression that you take your anger out on any race that isn't spic or white as a means of coping with your inferiority complex you have over the white race, I might be wrong but that's the impression I get.
Anyway I'm done talking to you, you low IQ racist spic, now fuck outa my face.

SuperIncel93 wrote:Also calls me a Stormfrontcel despite me being ethnic and only white men can be sfcel :lol:

Bump up all the threads you like, it won't change the fact you are a dirty racist cunt. Admit it like a man rather than bumping up ten threads in the hope everyone will forget about your racist ways. Its plain embarrassing and cowardly if you ask me. I know I said I didn't want to talk to you so I will give you credit for not responding, but just fucking lol at your brash attempt at hiding the threads where I expose you for the Indian beating racist that you are.

You shit your filthy nazi asshole, fucking racist pig burn in hell you Nazi!

Ronny wrote:
Sparky wrote:Looks like your typical manlet gymcel


Stfu you self-hating Arab cuckold.
Also get over your stupid height obsession you nerd.
Height is overrated because height tends to come with a shit ectomorphs frame. Only very rarely will you see a mesomorph or endomorph that is 6ft plus those guys are the ultimate slayers but like I said they are rare at that height. Endomorphs tend to be around 5ft 8, mesomorphs tend to be around the 5ft 11 mark, while ectomorphs tend to fall in the 6ft 1 plus range. My point is frame > height.

The Indian in this thread would amog the shit out of a lanket nerdic cuckold like this guy:
Image


I look less Arab than you with your fucking ISIS beard claiming you look like tom cruise you fucking clown. Your delusions make me crease

Nice cope with the lanklet BS, except there are actually quite a lot of well proportioned 6”0-6”2 guys. You’re probs one of those guys who spams lookism with “Nerdic” hate.

Least I admit my height is subhuman and I’m actively trying to do something about it whilst HGH can still save me (probs why you’re so bitter).

Just walk into a club and see how invisable you are next to all those 6ft+ slayers.

Self-hating Arab mentalcel wrote:
I look less Arab than you

Stopped reading there. Holy shit the self-hate is real. Did you really just say that? What a disgrace you are to your Arab forefathers. You are literally ashamed of your ethnicity, that is the DEFINITION of self hate. So many ethnics on this site are ashamed of their race and wish they where white, its quite sad, it really is. Its no wonder you post on an incel forum when you hate who you are. I feel sorry for you.

Ronny wrote:
Self-hating Arab mentalcel wrote:
I look less Arab than you

Stopped reading there. Holy shit the self-hate is real. Did you really just say that? What a disgrace you are to your Arab forefathers. You are literally ashamed of your ethnicity, that is the DEFINITION of self hate. So many ethnics on this site are ashamed of their race and wish they where white, its quite sad, it really is. Its no wonder you post on an incel forum when you hate who you are. I feel sorry for you.


I’m only half Arab, the other half is British. I look white right now but that’s only because I barely leave the house unless I have to and thus am quite pale.

Pretty much every facial flaw I have is thanks to the Arab genes in me. Close set eyes that make my COMPACT midface look long? Typical Arab feature. Manlet? Typical Arab feature. Narrow skull? Typical Arab feature. Feminine shaped eyes? Typical Arab feature. Naturally high hairline which makes my forehead look big when it’s not? Typical Arab feature.

How am I supposed to be proud of my ethnicity when it, in conjunction with my autism (actually diagnosed), has been the cause of my inceldom.

Sparky wrote:
Ronny wrote:Stopped reading there. Holy shit the self-hate is real. Did you really just say that? What a disgrace you are to your Arab forefathers. You are literally ashamed of your ethnicity, that is the DEFINITION of self hate. So many ethnics on this site are ashamed of their race and wish they where white, its quite sad, it really is. Its no wonder you post on an incel forum when you hate who you are. I feel sorry for you.


I’m only half Arab, the other half is British. I look white right now but that’s only because I barely leave the house unless I have to and thus am quite pale.

Pretty much every facial flaw I have is thanks to the Arab genes in me. Close set eyes that make my COMPACT midface look long? Typical Arab feature. Manlet? Typical Arab feature. Narrow skull? Typical Arab feature. Feminine shaped eyes? Typical Arab feature. Naturally high hairline which makes my forehead look big when it’s not? Typical Arab feature.

How am I supposed to be proud of my ethnicity when it, in conjunction with my autism (actually diagnosed), has been the cause of my inceldom.


Forgive the Ad hominem but you are starting to talk like a fucking retard. Do you have any proof that those features are not found in whites or even that the features you mention are more common in Arabs? No you don't, you are pulling all of these 'facts' out of your ass. Show me a single piece of scientific evidence. That's the problem with you irrational people, you act on a whim and simply say what you want to say without bothering to actualy research the ridiculous claims you make. You are basing what you say on your 'anecdotal observations' like an irrational retard. Until evidence is forthcoming in support of your ludicrous claims I will believe that white people often have close set eyes, high hairlines narrow skulls(this is actually commonly seen as a defining feature of the 'nordid' phenotype'), and all the other features you mention. The only feature that you might be slightly more prominant amongst arabs rather than whites is shorter height as Europeans(especially norther europeans) tend to statistically be rather tall. Having said that Europe does vary in height with Southern europeans especially prone to being relatively short as a population. I happen to study anthropology at a very basic level and this is the first I have heard of your unsubstantiated, absurd claims. Heck, I would have expected you to bring up some of the more stereotyped features at least, like hairiness or monobrows LOL.

Cliffs: you are talking from your ass.

Take Ryan Reynolds for instance, the quintessential typical Caucasian male. Let's see now... High hairline?Check. Narrow skull?Check. I don't know what you mean by 'feminine Arab eyes' if such a thing even exists, and yes, Ryan Reynolds is tall but hey, like has already been said here, Tom Cruise is 5ft 6.

Image

Ryan Gosling is another example. He has the traits you mention other than short stature.(keep in mind I am not really cherry picking either, these men are VERY typical of the Caucasian race.
Image
Narrow skull? Check.
Naturally high hairline? Check.
Close-set eyes? Check.
ect...

The features you mention are actually typical Caucasian(white) features, and I suppose Arabs fall under the umbrella of Caucasian, we certainly aren't Asian of African.
Image
Again note the narrow skull and high hairline. Also note the relatively narrow set eyes.

A coping low testosterone Arab nerd wrote:
How am I supposed to be proud of my ethnicity when it, has been the cause of my inceldom.

Don't blame your fucking ethnicity on it. You are pretty much Caucasian seeing as how you are half white and also that Arabs are virtually Caucasian anyway. You are incel simply because you are a nerd frail looking poor excuse of a man.

Ronny wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:Also calls me a Stormfrontcel despite me being ethnic and only white men can be sfcel :lol:

Bump up all the threads you like, it won't change the fact you are a dirty racist cunt. Admit it like a man rather than bumping up ten threads in the hope everyone will forget about your racist ways. Its plain embarrassing and cowardly if you ask me. I know I said I didn't want to talk to you so I will give you credit for not responding, but just fucking lol at your brash attempt at hiding the threads where I expose you for the Indian beating racist that you are.

You shit your filthy nazi asshole, fucking racist pig burn in hell you Nazi!

Lol yeah you just confirmed you're an SJW liberal leaning fag. All SJW Libs call everyone a nazi. Like I said in the last post, everyone here is racist against everyone. You got Adolf Hipster and BBCTakeover bashing cumskins (whites) exclusively and always making anti-white threads and propaganda and users like me and several others who just hate on every race in existence with no shame because fuck everyone. Also you ain't exposing shit. Everyone in PSL knows I say racist shit. I bumped old threads cause I legit wanted to give my opinions on the users who posted. Not much activity goes around here and wanted to ease other recent users that there are still souls here who listen to them. So yeah man, that's why I bumped old threads and not to hide my racism since it's out in the open anyway.

LMAO sparky you have a compact midface? Lol. I measured your fhwr and its 1.66 that's not compact bro. You have a long midface sorry but no cope allowed on sluthate. I can even show you the evidence.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ronny wrote:Bump up all the threads you like, it won't change the fact you are a dirty racist cunt. Admit it like a man rather than bumping up ten threads in the hope everyone will forget about your racist ways. Its plain embarrassing and cowardly if you ask me. I know I said I didn't want to talk to you so I will give you credit for not responding, but just fucking lol at your brash attempt at hiding the threads where I expose you for the Indian beating racist that you are.

You shit your filthy nazi asshole, fucking racist pig burn in hell you Nazi!

Lol yeah you just confirmed you're an SJW liberal leaning fag. All SJW Libs call everyone a nazi. Like I said in the last post, everyone here is racist against everyone. You got Adolf Hipster and BBCTakeover bashing cumskins (whites) exclusively and always making anti-white threads and propaganda and users like me and several others who just hate on every race in existence with no shame because fuck everyone. Also you ain't exposing shit. Everyone in PSL knows I say racist shit. I bumped old threads cause I legit wanted to give my opinions on the users who posted. Not much activity goes around here and wanted to ease other recent users that there are still souls here who listen to them. So yeah man, that's why I bumped old threads and not to hide my racism since it's out in the open anyway.


1)Alright point taken on your racist ways already being out in the open on this site. I wasn't to know seeing as how I have only sampled a very minuscule sample of this sites content. But that doesn't justify you being a dirty racist, its irrelevant.

2)The fact that a significant proportion of this sites userbase is also racist doesn't make your racist views any more justified, I'm picking on you because you are pretty much the only user left still posting frequently here.

3)So you think I am a fag for standing up for what's right and being anti-racist do you? Well if by conducting myself in a righteous manner makes you think I am a sjw fag, then so be it. Personally I think that 'sjw fag' labelling is just a bunch of propagander racists like yourself use as a means of justifying your racist way of thinking which when you think about it makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever.
Being anti-racist does not make one a 'sjw fag'. What a shitty argument to make. I am not a feminist or anything like that BTW, feminists can go to hell. But yes if by being anti-racist makes me liberal then I suppose liberal is what I am. You should note that people can be non-liberal and still are firmly against racism.

Ronny wrote:
SuperIncel93 wrote:Lol yeah you just confirmed you're an SJW liberal leaning fag. All SJW Libs call everyone a nazi. Like I said in the last post, everyone here is racist against everyone. You got Adolf Hipster and BBCTakeover bashing cumskins (whites) exclusively and always making anti-white threads and propaganda and users like me and several others who just hate on every race in existence with no shame because fuck everyone. Also you ain't exposing shit. Everyone in PSL knows I say racist shit. I bumped old threads cause I legit wanted to give my opinions on the users who posted. Not much activity goes around here and wanted to ease other recent users that there are still souls here who listen to them. So yeah man, that's why I bumped old threads and not to hide my racism since it's out in the open anyway.


1)Alright point taken on your racist ways already being out in the open on this site. I wasn't to know seeing as how I have only sampled a very minuscule sample of this sites content. But that doesn't justify you being a dirty racist, its irrelevant.

2)The fact that a significant proportion of this sites userbase is also racist doesn't make your racist views any more justified, I'm picking on you because you are pretty much the only user left still posting frequently here.

3)So you think I am a fag for standing up for what's right and being anti-racist do you? Well if by conducting myself in a righteous manner makes you think I am a sjw fag, then so be it. Personally I think that 'sjw fag' labelling is just a bunch of propagander racists like yourself use as a means of justifying your racist way of thinking which when you think about it makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever.
Being anti-racist does not make one a 'sjw fag'. What a shitty argument to make. I am not a feminist or anything like that BTW, feminists can go to hell. But yes if by being anti-racist makes me liberal then I suppose liberal is what I am. You should note that people can be non-liberal and still are firmly against racism.

I only called you SJW liberal because you called me a nazi, not because you are anti-racist lol. BTW check the other reply on London's thread.

SuperIncel93 wrote:
Ronny wrote:
1)Alright point taken on your racist ways already being out in the open on this site. I wasn't to know seeing as how I have only sampled a very minuscule sample of this sites content. But that doesn't justify you being a dirty racist, its irrelevant.

2)The fact that a significant proportion of this sites userbase is also racist doesn't make your racist views any more justified, I'm picking on you because you are pretty much the only user left still posting frequently here.

3)So you think I am a fag for standing up for what's right and being anti-racist do you? Well if by conducting myself in a righteous manner makes you think I am a sjw fag, then so be it. Personally I think that 'sjw fag' labelling is just a bunch of propagander racists like yourself use as a means of justifying your racist way of thinking which when you think about it makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever.
Being anti-racist does not make one a 'sjw fag'. What a shitty argument to make. I am not a feminist or anything like that BTW, feminists can go to hell. But yes if by being anti-racist makes me liberal then I suppose liberal is what I am. You should note that people can be non-liberal and still are firmly against racism.

I only called you SJW liberal because you called me a nazi, not because you are anti-racist lol. BTW check the other reply on London's thread.


I read it. Don't sweat it, we are sweet. The truth is I don't even care as much about the issues at hand as it may appear. I have simply used our conversations as a way to further enhance my debating and writing skills, iv been bored the last few days.
Cliffs: I enjoy playing the devils advocate for the sake of it. I just wanted to take some of you guys down a level or two and take you off your high horses lol.

Oh btw, that 'Tom Cruise lookalike' I posted in that other thread wasn't even me, it was a random pic I stumbled across on Google images, I'm not even an Arab, you have all been duped by the great Ronny ahah

inceljoshua wrote:LMAO sparky you have a compact midface? Lol. I measured your fhwr and its 1.66 that's not compact bro. You have a long midface sorry but no cope allowed on sluthate. I can even show you the evidence.


My skull is narrow so that’s probably why my FWHR is bad. Once I get on HGH and my face broadens, my FWHR should be fine.

Sparky wrote:
inceljoshua wrote:LMAO sparky you have a compact midface? Lol. I measured your fhwr and its 1.66 that's not compact bro. You have a long midface sorry but no cope allowed on sluthate. I can even show you the evidence.


My skull is narrow so that’s probably why my FWHR is bad. Once I get on HGH and my face broadens, my FWHR should be fine.


Rate my debating skills out of ten

inceljoshua wrote:Will you get on HGH once you are 30?


When I see the endrocrinologist in February. I’m pissed off that the appointment is so late too. There’s no way I can get it earlier.

What sort of FWHR is average though, what’s desirable, what’s subhuman ect?

inceljoshua wrote:Desirable is 1.9-2.2 and low fhwr is subhuman. Too high fhwr looks subhuman as well, its like you have a soccer ball as a head. It looks retarded.


I always thought 1.8 was ideal

What is the minimum and maximum acceptable FWHR?
Next

Return to Rate Me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests