this is the best looking girl in leiden university netherlnd

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

this is supposed to be the best looking girl in leiden university :D :D :D
can you guys rate this
my rating is 6 !
dutch are really ugly subhumans , no doubt about that
Attachments
20525901_2306794062879798_3722471191485802938_n.jpg
20525901_2306794062879798_3722471191485802938_n.jpg (40.64 KiB) Viewed 1161 times
19113871_2271292759763262_3067081200386396628_n.jpg
19113871_2271292759763262_3067081200386396628_n.jpg (85.85 KiB) Viewed 1161 times
11899816_1861947407364468_3366759766360415437_n.jpg
11899816_1861947407364468_3366759766360415437_n.jpg (79.03 KiB) Viewed 1161 times

Ronny wrote:5/10 plain jane. Bad skin and her skull is on the big/masculine side.
Btw cheers for rating me a 6 brah.

hahaha , yes , i thought so lol . well u should get rid of the beard and it will go up . i thought u looked a bit like a terrorist or something , keep the stubbles but not a big beard and lose face fat , would definitely help

brokenangel wrote:
Ronny wrote:5/10 plain jane. Bad skin and her skull is on the big/masculine side.
Btw cheers for rating me a 6 brah.

hahaha , yes , i thought so lol . well u should get rid of the beard and it will go up . i thought u looked a bit like a terrorist or something , keep the stubbles but not a big beard and lose face fat , would definitely help

a terrorist.. Lol. But yes point taken, I don't let it get too long as I look too terroristy ahah.
And yeah I need to cut, but I can't because I train power lifting, I am semi-pro. I need a strong core to lift heavy so I can't cut, I just lift heavy and eat heavy..

Ronny wrote:
brokenangel wrote:

a terrorist.. Lol. But yes point taken, I don't let it get too long as I look too terroristy ahah.
And yeah I need to cut, but I can't because I train power lifting, I am semi-pro. I need a strong core to lift heavy so I can't cut, I just lift heavy and eat heavy..

i see , totally understand but there are 2 things girls like , good arms and abs , if u have one of these then they will swoon , i dont think women normally are interested in how much weights u lift , too stupid of a species :D

brokenangel wrote:
Ronny wrote:

i see , totally understand but there are 2 things girls like , good arms and abs , if u have one of these then they will swoon , i dont think women normally are interested in how much weights u lift , too stupid of a species :D

True, true, I very much agree with you, its just an obsession I have, to lift heavy weights at low reps, I gotta be a strong man..

hey guys , please rate the girl , the first rating was 5 and my rating a 6 ,
also is there any dutch guys in here who could confirm if this is top tier aesthetics in netherlands or the dutch girls usually more pretty , im in leiden for 1 month and they say she is the most popular !

brokenangel wrote:hey guys , please rate the girl , the first rating was 5 and my rating a 6 ,
also is there any dutch guys in here who could confirm if this is top tier aesthetics in netherlands or the dutch girls usually more pretty , im in leiden for 1 month and they say she is the most popular !

Obviously this girl is not top tier in Holland. Every country has attractive men and women and I'm sure a Germanic country such as the Netherlands is no exception, after all its not like we are talking about some notoriously unattractive nation like Nigeria or China. This girl you posted would be getting amoged left right and centre at her campus, even her friend most mogs her.

Ronny wrote:
brokenangel wrote:hey guys , please rate the girl , the first rating was 5 and my rating a 6 ,

Obviously this girl is not top tier in Holland. Every country has attractive men and women and I'm sure a Germanic country such as the Netherlands is no exception, after all its not like we are talking about some notoriously unattractive nation like Nigeria or China. This girl you posted would be getting amoged left right and centre at her campus, even her friend most mogs her.

but i am in her campus (leiden university - third best i think in holland and her friends say she is the hottest lol )

brokenangel wrote:
Ronny wrote:

but i am in her campus (leiden university - third best i think in holland and her friends say she is the hottest lol )

Her friends are talking shit. Who knows why. It might be because girls would rather compliment average girls than the pretty girls idk.

Strong 5, soft 6.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Return to Rate Me