6'9" lanky fag, how's my potential?

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

You could do fine. 6'9" could be too much for women unless they're height fetishist or whatever the fuck. Also white, tall, and average-above average. Just go to 3rd world countries and get girls from there or run white + tall game and act a bit like a neurotypical.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

what a bunch of copecels. 6'9 is more than enough to get bitches. its funny that u losers want to bring everyone else down to ur level. like just cuz ur incel that everyone else must be. fuck off lol. whats average about 6'9? u ugly manlet

inceljoshua wrote:what a bunch of copecels. 6'9 is more than enough to get bitches. its funny that u losers want to bring everyone else down to ur level. like just cuz ur incel that everyone else must be. fuck off lol. whats average about 6'9? u ugly manlet

I meant his face was average, no shit his height isn't average.. retard.
if anything he is making his height up. 6ft 9 is legit freak tier suggestive of a medical condition lmao

primetime2123 wrote:You guys can't rate for shit. His face is in the 6 range not average

Its a grainy image but to the trained eye you can see he has a disgusting eye area. Nct coming out of his ass, the poor quality of the image covers it up. Not to mention he looks about 14 years old with zero angularity. If he was 5ft 9 this guy would have been an easy target for bullies that's how beta he looks. You are just haloed because he told you he was tall as fuck and because he is white.. Besides
5/10 on this site is slightly above average. When I say average I mean PSL average.
5/10 here = 6-6.5 IRL.

inceljoshua wrote:^coming from a coping 5'8 manlet

Holy shit you should actually read what I write rather than just repeating like a parrot your inane comments, you come across as both lazy and low IQ.
I said:
Ronny wrote:
If he was 5ft 9 this guy would have been an easy target for bullies that's how beta he looks. You are just haloed because he told you he was tall as fuck

^ what you see above is the antithesis of someone coping about height. My post was actually bringing to light the importance of height you fucking retard. SRS stop your inane comments, your just making a fool of yourself

Return to Rate Me