Rate her and me

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

inceljoshua wrote:You look like that Friends TV show actor faggot. Matt Leblanc.

Friends? What are you my 30 year old unmarried introverted female cousin doing her PhD? You fag.

Ronny wrote:
gffdo88 wrote:Yes i’m italian but the way

Damn I'm good, out of every European and European colonies I guessed correct.

You were correct man, great deduction, seriously. But what do you think about me and my nose? I hate it!

gffdo88 wrote:
Ronny wrote:
Damn I'm good, out of every European and European colonies I guessed correct.

You were correct man, great deduction, seriously. But what do you think about me and my nose? I hate it!

I like it. Its a little big but its not too big and its nicely sculpted. It looks high class and masculine. Its also unique imo. Its certainly better than those low class snub noses you see so often among Anglo Saxons.

Sparky wrote:RRREEEEEE

Fakecels out!

cringe tbh
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Return to Rate Me