Picture Guidelines

No registration required. Post your picture and let us rate you. Rate your face. Rate your voice. Rate your posture. Rate your body language. Rate your walk.

• To reduce distortion, camera should be placed at least two meters away from you. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62063
  • Picture should be taken in well lit areas with multiple simultaneous angles of lighting, or outdoors.
  • Keep a neutral expression with the neck straight; do not tilt your head up or down.
  • A side profile shot is also recommended.

How the fuck do I simply upload my photo saved on my android phone DIRECTLY on to sluthate?

I dont want to sign up to photobucket etc for just one photo.....

beta12 jaejoong wrote:How the fuck do I simply upload my photo saved on my android phone DIRECTLY on to sluthate?

I dont want to sign up to photobucket etc for just one photo.....

You're an idiot, now die.

muh dick
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Topic Tags

Return to Rate Me