DUURRR RLOOOK AT ME IN MY AVATAR!!! DURRRR LOOK AT ME!!!

Things you need to get off your chest other than sluts

DUUUURRR LOOK AT ME IN MY AVATAR!!! DURRR I CAN BENCH PRESSS 7000000 LBS DURRR I CAN DEADLIFT 890 LBS DURRRR I CAN SQUAT 9000 LBS DURRRRR 89 REPS EACH DUDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DUUUURRR LOOK AT ME IN MY AVATAR!!! DURRR I CAN BENCH PRESSS 7000000 LBS DURRR I CAN DEADLIFT 890 LBS DURRRR I CAN SQUAT 9000 LBS DURRRRR 89 REPS EACH DUDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Gymcel Chronicles wrote:
Ubiquiphile wrote:Image

Its me in his avatar hes obsessed with me.

Oh, shit. Thought that was him as an oldcel cop. :shock:

I AM STILL IN TOMS RIVER NJ....YOU KNOW THE ADDRESS...I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CUNT ASS.....I WANT TO RAPE YOU...WHERE ARE YOU AT??!! I AM WAITING....

P.S. HOW DOES IT FEEL TO "DOX" SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK, FUCKTARD?!! HMMM???? COME TO ME..CUM VISIT TOMS RIVER NJ SO I CAN SLIT YOUR THROAT AND THEN POST ABOUT IT ON THIS BOARD.... :rambo: :uzi: :uzi: LOOK INTO FLIGHTS FUCKTARD.......YOU CAN GET A CHEAP FLIGHT INTO EITHER PHILLY OR NEWARK.......TOMS RIVER IS A SHORT DRIVE FROM EITHER AIRPORT...CUM TO ME SO I CAN FUCKING SLICE YOUR AUTISTIC RETARD WHITE FUCKTARD FACE UP........I WANT TO FUCKING MAKE YOU BLEED SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING BADLY..SO WHERE YOU AT LITTLE BITCH BOY..WHERE YOU AT?!!!! :lol: :uzi: :rambo: :rambo:

Topic Tags

Return to Off-Topic