DURRRRR LOOK AT ME I AM ON STERIOIDS DURR I AM GETTING HUUUU

Things you need to get off your chest other than sluts

duuuurr I AM AN ALPHA MALE...BEHOND THE BALD WHITE TRASH AUTISTIC FUCKTARD IN MY AVATAR...DURRRRR I AM ON ROIDS AND I AM GGETTING HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE DURRRR I AM BIG AND I AM BAD AND I AM A WHITE TRASH PUSSY BOY F UCKTARD DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LOOK AT ME I AM ON ROIDS I CAN LIFT 900000000000000000000000000000000000 LBS DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

POST YOUR ADDRESS BITCH BOY..IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND TELL EVERYONE HOW YOU BEGGED LIKE A SCARED LITTLE BITCH VIA PM FOR ME TO REMOVE UR PICS FROM MY AVATAR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WER EYOU ON YOUR KNEES AS YOU BEGGED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH FUCKTARD BOY?!! WERE YOU ON YOUR KNEES WHEN YOU SENT ME THOSE PMS BEGGING ME TO REMOVE YOUR PICS FROM MY AVATAR ?? I BET YOU WERE WEREN'T U LITTLE BITCH BOY!!!!! LOL U WILL BE ON YOUR KNEES AGAIN FOR BIG STEVEW OOD WITH HIS NIGGER COCK IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AS YOU BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED T FUCKING DEATH :lol: :lol: COME TO TOMS RIVER NJ..U HAVE THE ADDRESS AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :uzi: :rambo:

Return to Off-Topic