How should I kill myself?

Things you need to get off your chest other than sluts

Anyway, I hope you achieve your fitness goals and get in shape(that's always a benefit and helps with girls too). If you're fit people assume you're more socially adjusted aswell.

If you need any advice, feel free to ask. I've read a lot about fitness and have a pretty good body aswell. Though I haven't been to the gym for a while cause I've been depressed/lack motivation to do anything.

I too have 2 IRL friends. Are you in the UK> I heard in the UK schools that when you're 13 you choose a future career and take classes in some subjects in school to prepare you for university in the major related to the career you chose as a 13 y/o (which is a terrible idea IMO) and yeah but too bad a lot of people just shut you down and accuse you of wanting to commit a mass shooting like all loners and losers but they never offer a helping hand like I do. Accounting can pay well and you could find a job since not a lot of people graduate with Accounting degrees. Also get the CPA when you get your degree. And nah it ain't weird bro. (>^_^)>
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

Nah, I live in Pakistan and the thing is I want to move some western country with a higher Standard of Living and more promiscuity. I thought sex only happens in the West but I realise that girls fuck here aswell. And that all cultures are mostly similar in terms of NT's having relationships/sex and aspies thinking they don't happen.

And if I get an accounting degree in my home country I won't ever be able to live in a foreign country cause it's not recognized anywhere except my country. I've thought of getting an internationally recognized qualification but finding jobs is going to be hard with my aspergers. :(:(.

I could get a domestic wife who will care for me, cook for me and is obligated by religion to obey my every command, is most likely to be slim. but they usually want children, and I don't think it's moral to lie to her. And I don't share the religion here. I could cheat on her with other women and she'll have to put up with it. I can have upto 4 wives in my country and no one can say shit to you. :)). But I don't want wives. I want short-term flings. And I don't want children cause they're likely to be aspies aswell and I don't want to put them through the misery aspies go through with their struggling to fit in and bullying and all that social shit. That would be masochistic. And I want to explore my god-damn perverted fantasies like small-penis humiliation, fucking a girl who is way taller than me, being submissive in a BDSM relationship, having a girl pee on me, being cucked which they definitely won't explore. Basically I want to be submissive in a relationship and don't want anyone to give me shit about it. :((. Unfortunately I'm supposed to provide for my wife and shit and that sucks :((

Allow me to kill you. I'll put an end to your suffering.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for lolz, I can tell you that you're talkin' to the wrong SHer. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you leave this thread now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will end you.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way?My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Okay buddy. Now lick my ass clean.

don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Anyway, seeing that avatar Of yours made me realise how much I love anime. But after discovering sluthate I Just seem to focus on facial aesthetics of different characters and it sucks cause I can't enjoy myself.

How old are you baby?

Bet there's something to be done to make you NT

I'm 18 baby.

I have a plan for NT-maxing. But I am just wasting time until I see my psychiatrist at Tuesday and he prescribes me Something for ADHD.

I don't wanna try Ritalin but straterra seems promising.
Previous

Return to Off-Topic