Reasons I hate the Jews

Things you need to get off your chest other than sluts

Jews created feminism therefore hypergamy therefore the reason you're posting here.

Jews invented loans and banking too, way more harmful than cutting dicks

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW

metty wrote:
legitposter wrote:Jews invented loans and banking too, way more harmful than cutting dicks

I doubt Jews invented loans and banking. This is getting into stormfrontcel territory.

You're a jew right? So your personal opinion doesnt matter. Even the Romans had jews as bankers and its been the same ever since that. The European Kings have court jews, and now we have multinational banks owned by jews.
PostThis post by kyra was deleted by puanewb on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm.
Reason: Request via Skype

metty wrote:
legitposter wrote:You're a jew right? So your personal opinion doesnt matter. Even the Romans had jews as bankers and its been the same ever since that. The European Kings have court jews, and now we have multinational banks owned by jews.

I would agree about the disproportionate representation of Jews in financial/banking positions. That doesn't mean that Jews invented banking and loans and have some kind of thousands of year old conspiracy to destroy de goyim though banking.

And no, I am not a Jew.

Its not a conspiracy, no one implied that. Just because jews invented banking it doesnt mean they conspire against anyone. Jews in venice invented the modern bookkeeping and banking methods for example, thats a historical fact.

Why they invented circumcision? The answer is:

Pedophiles within the religion made it up to have an excuse to suck baby penises. They slice the foreskin off and then suck the blood off with their mouth.

Muslims who already are pedo's(with their prophet buying and sexually enslaving a 9 year old and all) noticed this and frantically adopted it into their religion as well.

I'm actually not making these practises up either. google it.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

bigfoot wrote:Why they invented circumcision? The answer is:

Pedophiles within the religion made it up to have an excuse to suck baby penises. They slice the foreskin off and then suck the blood off with their mouth.

Muslims who already are pedo's(with their prophet buying and sexually enslaving a 9 year old and all) noticed this and frantically adopted it into their religion as well.

I'm actually not making these practises up either. google it.

i always wonder how someone comes to such retarded conclusions

Germany's answer was

You could helped him instead of portraying him as the most evil man of all time.

man this is the problem with this site. you have losers trying to push their inbred/autitisc agendas and beliefS :lol:

why would you post shit like this here? why not stormfront?

Jews are hated due to being ugly, and ugly in an annoying way (long midface). It is a prime example of failo effect. Things to be angry about: circumcision,communism, feminism. Although who's fault is it if goyim swallowed it up and made it laws of the land (USA)?

Jews also invented a shitload of things in medicine/technology. Cell phones, internet, polio vaccine, color photography etc. You can't throw Jews under the bridge for the bad shit while consuming the good shit, like the internet you're currently using.

I know I'm gonna be flamed for this reasonable post, especially because I'm Jewish, and all I have to say is fuck off. Go fuck yourself. :pistodouble: :pistodouble: I don't really care who you hate and shit, except this affects me and it's just another thing I have to deal with on top of my incel traits. If I could I'd wish premature deaths on the Jewish faggots in hollywood who are responsible for the T.V. shows, movies, billboards, etc. that led to white knighting and out of control feminism.
Earth's sole legacy will be a very slight increase (0.01%) of the solar metallicity.

IncelExecutioner wrote:Jews are hated due to being ugly, and ugly in an annoying way (long midface).

You're onto something. Whenever I see somebody with a long midface, it makes rage inside and I want to punch them in the face. Perhaps an evolutionary tactic against incels.

legitposter wrote:Jews invented loans and banking too, way more harmful than cutting dicks

Pretty sure the first official bank was Italian lol

metty wrote:I don't hate Jews (although I am very, very butthurt they invented foreskin slicing), and I don't hate anyone because they're Jewish. Chill out, man, this thread wasn't even totally serious.

The :pistodouble: wasn't directed at you. It was to people who would flame me for my post, like I predicted legitposter might.

DOMinator wrote:Jews created feminism therefore hypergamy therefore the reason you're posting here.

You really believe hypergamy is the reason metty's here? An anime loving pedophile who has rage inducing thoughts and hypergamy is the reason? cmon now :lol:

Return to Off-Topic