Chocolate is good for OCD

If you're obsessive-compulsive, I recommend eating dark chocolate 3 times a week. This is no joke. I feel more relaxed, almost lazy. I don't feel compelled to clean and organize things just for the hell of it. My ordinary routines are enough, no extra effort needed. It makes life more peaceful.

I've heard it said that OCD is about serotonin imbalance, and dark chocolate boosts serotonin.

I have ADHD, what can I do to counter it?
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Leading symptom is inability to focus during boring tasks.

I've been called a perfectionist, a slacker, etc. I am a college drop out presently.

I've also spenty formative years age 12-21 behind a computer, and age 18-21 constantly using an iPhone. This has been extremely detrimental to my ability and willingness to focus.

Will drugs solve the root of my problems? No

You and me are really alike boyo. I wonder if the differences are due to socioeconomic reasons...

Tfw hyperfocus is the only good trait my autism gave me. 8-)
We Incels must unite to defeat the Normies! :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Perucel/Spicel

Return to Health