Too scared to go back to fastfood place.

Perceived violence, perceived harassment, perceived bullying, perceived abuse, etc.

Yesterday I was treated like shit by a female cashier and I am very scared to go back.

Such a low T beta.
Castrate your cock so you won't be a disgrace to manhood.
victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

ConcernedBimbo wrote:Such a low T beta.
Castrate your cock so you won't be a disgrace to manhood.

Indeed. The Onan_Lin way is the only answer for him. :/

There's a cashier, actually two of them, who like me but I'm afraid of them

Pfft if anyone gives me attitude in a Fast Food joint I don't go back. Sure I know my custom is a drop in the ocean but still.

Since there is processed fast food every 50 yards in my hometown I'm not short of options. I have my blacklist and and my good-list and my to-do list.

IN REALITY, THE BITCH DOESNT EVEN REMEMBER YOU. AND IF SHE DOES, SHE MIGHT FEEL ASHAMED ON HOW SHE TREATED YOU AND THAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD HER BOSS AND THAT SHE IS IN DANGER OF LOSING HER JOB.

BITCHES HAVE NO RIGHTS!!! FUCK THEM. IF THEY DO THAT AGAIN, CALL THE STORE, ASK FOR THE MANAGER, AND TELL HIM THAT YOU WANT TO CALL CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS BUT THOUGHT YOU SHOULD CALL HIM FIRST. BELIEVE ME, NO MANAGER WANTS BITCHY EMPLOYEES!

I THINK YOU SUFFER FROM A PSYCHIATRIC DISORDER CALLED GAD, GENERAL ANXIETY DISORDER. PLEASE GO TO A PSYCHIATRIST AND ASK TO HIM TO EXAMINE YOU. I THINK YOU COULD BENEFIT FROM RX DRUGS LIKE RISPERDAL, ABILIFY, OR ZOLOFT. YOUR BRAIN DOES NOT PRODUCE ENOUGH OF A CHEMICAL SO THE RX WILL HELP YOU WITH THAT.

LOL i'd have to be a complete mangina to run away from a bitch at the cashier.
I'd shame her completely.

TonyTTT wrote:IN REALITY, THE BITCH DOESNT EVEN REMEMBER YOU. AND IF SHE DOES, SHE MIGHT FEEL ASHAMED ON HOW SHE TREATED YOU AND THAT YOU MAY HAVE TOLD HER BOSS AND THAT SHE IS IN DANGER OF LOSING HER JOB.

She will not remember him. And if she did she will surely not be ashamed of treating him bad or fearing her boss.

TonyTTT wrote: BITCHES HAVE NO RIGHTS!!!

Lol at this cope.
Once you have taken the red pill there is no way back.

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:
Ur a low T brainless idiot. You probably could not get a word of your mouth at the cash counter, and the former whore got fed up with your Down Syndromed speech impediment. Cut off your ballz (seriously). No retail service provider was ever rude to me in my life. Lol At U.

What's the matter, Ona? You seem aggitated.

Is it something mother said during incest?

One time I asked an employee for the manager and she gave the kind look you would give when u see a mutilated rate served on a dinner table.

Didn't go out for 1 month after that tragic incident
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Cashiers are rude to me sometimes get my order wrong and once even overcharged me by $0.11.

savagecurrycel1 wrote:Cashiers are rude to me sometimes get my order wrong and once even overcharged me by $0.11.

11 cents damn bro lmao hahahahahahaha
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsVtxs9cq62fOxgC1xPIgMg

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

SuperIncel93 wrote:
savagecurrycel1 wrote:Cashiers are rude to me sometimes get my order wrong and once even overcharged me by $0.11.

11 cents damn bro lmao hahahahahahaha

Actually the cashier ran the same calculations using a computer and it came to 10 or ll cents more, when I asked about this, she claimed that taxes had been increased, meanwhile I ordered again and the price was the same so it seems she did the calculations wrong or something, the same bitch got my order wrong too.

paying 11 extra cents = pfft
getting order wrong = death!

SuperIncel93 wrote:paying 11 extra cents = pfft
getting order wrong = death!

It only happened once but luckily I complained about it so it was changed.

MyOwnSaviour wrote:Pfft if anyone gives me attitude in a Fast Food joint I don't go back. Sure I know my custom is a drop in the ocean but still.

Since there is processed fast food every 50 yards in my hometown I'm not short of options. I have my blacklist and and my good-list and my to-do list.

You should do a YouTube channel about it, like that ugly little black kid, "The pengest munch"

fucktheworldman wrote:Yesterday I was treated like shit by a female cashier and I am very scared to go back.

The best way to overcome fear is to run headlong into it. It's like lifting a heavy weight, exercising a muscles. Eventually, you might become desensitized to it.

Unless you want to hide away forever.

Although, if the girl is just a bitch, you shouldn't put up with her shit forever. So, go back, tell her she's rude to her face, and THEN never go there again. That way, it's your choice, not out of fear.

Return to Perceived Conflicts