ugly feminist hits a black guy,gets her punishment

Perceived violence, perceived harassment, perceived bullying, perceived abuse, etc.

Lmao! He got smacked and then went back and smacked the chick even harder! Her friend, possibly a liberal SJW feminist, also got smacked! Bwahahah! This is equality :wink: :zzz:
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

funny video, the negroe done a great job
those evil feminists think they are allowed to punch any male when they want

victim count : 40

phallusfag, Iced Cunt, Feabie, Anal_Lina , mvpiss, mrsz, wannabitch, Negrocoxxyx, Rotting Pussy, fucktheworldwoman, Evershitty, FGAYER, LoserFagboy, terminus, Jewtant, ragequitcurrycel2, Whiteshit, pinkunicuck, Vergin, Misanthrope, procucktion, SuperCurrycel93, nada para foder, Exobaldus, MegaCUCK, 3DFAG, Taster Poya, FAGA, Tyloon Gook, catalina4, New2Asslicking, iluvallmen, TonyaTTT, Nightmare, Asscutted101,Fecal Prolpases, fatjade, SMDfag, AutisticGaymer, randomwhore

O Gandy lend me your protection from this inferno
Bless me to emerge as one of your dearest infants
Interdict me from drowning in the abyss of darkness
Turn me into Holy light that brings surety to the masses
Shall I duck the catastrophe would be thanks to you

Shows how apparent the existence of feminism is reliant on white grace and understanding for survival. Yet feminists are biting the hand that feeds them. Niggers won't tolerate female rebellion. They have no impulse control and no inner conscientious pressure of shame, guilt, mercy, remorse, compassion to temper their ambitions for dominance, vanity mentality, unrestrained proclivity to gain leverage, tactical advantage, a position of authority and power where they can mob and rape you at any cost. Winning as a weasel is the most niggery methodology. With their unscrupulous default disposition in life, respect for women will be completely and utterly disregarded. How sad and pathetically naive and asleep white people are in general.

“I could show fight on natural selection having done and doing more for the progress of civilization than you seem inclined to admit. Remember what risk the nations of Europe ran, not so many centuries ago of being overwhelmed by the Turks, and how ridiculous such an idea now is! The more civilised so-called Caucasian races have beaten the Turkish hollow in the struggle for existence. Looking to the world at no very distant date, what an endless number of the lower races will have been eliminated by the higher civilized races throughout the world.”
― Charles Darwin

savagecurrycel1 wrote:
ConcernedBimbo wrote:Image

What a fucking beta LMAO :lol: .

The funny thing is if male models looking Guy writes those same exact Lines, its not desperate or beta or pathetic at all. Looks >>>> Everything.

Francisco Lachowski could say the most retarded thing and girls would still suck him off.

How sad and pathetically naive and asleep white people are in general.

DON'T WORRY ALT LITE TO THE RESCUE

Topic Tags

Return to Perceived Conflicts