who esle is a victim of bullying?

Perceived violence, perceived harassment, perceived bullying, perceived abuse, etc.

if all of us bullied people had each others backs then the bullies would be the bullied

As soon as you prove you are UGLY GUY people may actually give a shit about you.
I'm old, ugly, 5 feet 5, 3/10 face, pale, dumb, depressed, high-inhibition, low testosterone and my opinion has less credibility than yours.

I was hated since elementary and middle school because I would try to be funny and other kids just would say I was being annoying. I bet if I were good looking I would have not been treated the same way. I had a legit sense of humor but my delivery was often bad, I have self-diagnosed myself with Aspergers. After getting so much hate I became very shy and quiet and hardly talked to anyone after 7th grade. I went so long without talking that now I speak with a stutter.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Zeusus wrote:As soon as you prove you are UGLY GUY people may actually give a shit about you.

kind of legit

in terms of getting bullied being small for your age or apsie are way worse

Politicians are the biggest bullies. We should gang up on them and seize control of the world.

Solution to problem of bullying:

1. Start taking weekly or twice weekly lessons in some self defense class

2. Next time some guy talks shit to you, slap his ass on his face

They won't bother you anymore.

I was bullied by IcedEarth but he did that only to teach me how to be tough.Thanks for that.

2. Next time some guy talks shit to you, shoot him or spike his drink with a lethal substance if possible.

They won't bother you anymore.

Fixed.

I've been both a bullying victim and a bully. They are both one in the same. What I started to discover was that everyone was being bullied by someone so this brought me comfort knowing I wasn't the lowest of the low. Someone would make fun of me for talking weird, so then I would make fun of the kid who had gyno. But the gyno kid would pick on the 4'9'' manlet who would get picked on by everyone.
Chad nuthugger crew
Raped as a child and accused of rape as an adult
Anti-Autist crew
35+, 8 blowjobs but no D in V

Bullied due to social awkwardness, autism, frameceldom, high pitched voice, Indian accent and looking too young, was a cute kid though.

Bullied because it's natural for someone who is one of the only white kids in a minority infested shit hole who doesn't conform to low value wiggery niggery shit.

Topic Tags

Return to Perceived Conflicts