Switch to full style
Perceived violence, perceived harassment, perceived bullying, perceived abuse, etc.
Post a reply

who esle is a victim of bullying?

by babyfacemarine » July 2014

if all of us bullied people had each others backs then the bullies would be the bullied

Re: who esle is a victim of bullying?

by Zeusus » July 2014

As soon as you prove you are UGLY GUY people may actually give a shit about you.

by OmegaKV » July 2014

I was hated since elementary and middle school because I would try to be funny and other kids just would say I was being annoying. I bet if I were good looking I would have not been treated the same way. I had a legit sense of humor but my delivery was often bad, I have self-diagnosed myself with Aspergers. After getting so much hate I became very shy and quiet and hardly talked to anyone after 7th grade. I went so long without talking that now I speak with a stutter.

by fml » July 2014

Zeusus wrote:As soon as you prove you are UGLY GUY people may actually give a shit about you.

kind of legit

in terms of getting bullied being small for your age or apsie are way worse

by JebusN0rmalfa6 » July 2014

I got bullied
I just used my kickboxing skills to fight them off

by rejectionartist » July 2014

Women bully me when I go to bars.

by Highinhibitionbeta » July 2014

count me in. Jocks bullied me, all 6'2", 220lbs of muscle, and looked 25 at 17.

by mrz » July 2014

Politicians are the biggest bullies. We should gang up on them and seize control of the world.

by delugar » July 2014

Solution to problem of bullying:

1. Start taking weekly or twice weekly lessons in some self defense class

2. Next time some guy talks shit to you, slap his ass on his face

They won't bother you anymore.

by IcedCuntis » July 2014

I was bullied by IcedEarth but he did that only to teach me how to be tough.Thanks for that.

by Nihilism+ » July 2014

2. Next time some guy talks shit to you, shoot him or spike his drink with a lethal substance if possible.

They won't bother you anymore.

Fixed.

I've been both a bullying victim and a bully. They are both one in the same. What I started to discover was that everyone was being bullied by someone so this brought me comfort knowing I wasn't the lowest of the low. Someone would make fun of me for talking weird, so then I would make fun of the kid who had gyno. But the gyno kid would pick on the 4'9'' manlet who would get picked on by everyone.

by savagecurrycel1 » 1 week ago

Bullied due to social awkwardness, autism, frameceldom, high pitched voice, Indian accent and looking too young, was a cute kid though.

by AutisticNeckbeard8 » 1 week ago

by Eugenicist » 1 week ago

Bullied because it's natural for someone who is one of the only white kids in a minority infested shit hole who doesn't conform to low value wiggery niggery shit.
Post a reply

Topic Tags