Robust polynesian vs twink asian guess who wins?

Perceived violence, perceived harassment, perceived bullying, perceived abuse, etc.


Polynesian punching power is legit. Anyone who denies polynesians are the master race are just living in denial. There robustness is unmatched.
Founder of (RTT) Crew (Roided Tatted Tanned)
Polynesian punching power Crew
Bulgarian badboy Crew
Badass borreby Crew
Image
Image

TomCruiseUltimate wrote:poly's are too robust. they lack the speed and explosiveness of a west african/african american.

thats why west africans are the most physically superior


Polynesians are endomorphs, who put on both fat and muscle easily. That trait developed because the ability to store energy efficiently (through fat deposits), was necessary for long sefaring voyages in the South Pacific. West Africans do seem to be physically superior in sprinting, and other sports requiring explosivity and activation of fast-twitch muscle fibers. However, endomorphic peoples like Polynesians and especially Borreby/Robust Cromagnoid types in Europe seem to be suited to activities requiring pure strength.
Last edited by Br0sk1 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Pan Theory Crew
Masculinity Theory Crew
Orthotropics Fan Crew

Fighting with a guy who is half of his size.Seems fair isn't it? :roll:
Last edited by mfz on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

You've got t oadmire the Japanese kids balls for even fighting him in the first place. He's also lucky that people stopped the Poly guy at the end, he was going in for another swing when the guy was out cold... Nice move there Mungo...

Polynesians don't want to fight anyone their own size. He had probably over a 100lbs on the other guy and at least 6 inches in height.

None of those punches looked anything like punches to me
Image
Image
Image

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW

legitposter wrote:None of those punches looked anything like punches to me


As a skinny guy who has gotten an ass beating a time or two from fat people I can tell you he would ended the fight a lot sooner by taking the guy to the ground.

serialhead wrote:
legitposter wrote:None of those punches looked anything like punches to me


As a skinny guy who has gotten an ass beating a time or two from fat people I can tell you he would ended the fight a lot sooner by taking the guy to the ground.


I agree most fights like this usually end with both guys on the ground wrestling.

But if you have a guy who knows how to punch vs a guy who doesnt, the guy who does will knock the other out with one good punch; regardless of size or robustness. Thats what martial arts call the knockout areas where your brain simply shuts down immediately after the punch. Mostly on the face or in the middle of chest or stomach.

Of course fighters often train these areas specialy for that reason, like boxers train their jawbone so it can take a lot more than a regular persons jaw etc.

mfz wrote:Fighting with a guy who is half of his size.Seems fair isn't it? :roll:


rejectionartist wrote:Polynesians don't want to fight anyone their own size. He had probably over a 100lbs on the other guy and at least 6 inches in height.


Nigga's Polys always outsize everyone, they're huge motherfuckers.

The only time they won't outsize someone is inn professional combat sports with Weight Classes.
Image

Why Always Me? wrote:
Nigga's Polys always outsize everyone, they're huge motherfuckers.

The only time they won't outsize someone is inn professional combat sports with Weight Classes.


Doesn't matter.
It's not a fair fight.
That polinesian's equal is this 270 lbs monster wrestler.
Image

If Islanders are so robust why are NONE of them in strength sports i.e. powerlifting, weightlifting (heavy classes), worlds strongest man???
Image

Lol Incel sports. They are in real sports like football and rugby
White Nationalist wrote:If Islanders are so robust why are NONE of them in strength sports i.e. powerlifting, weightlifting (heavy classes), worlds strongest man???
Image

djfranktank wrote:Lol Incel sports. They are in real sports like football and rugby
White Nationalist wrote:If Islanders are so robust why are NONE of them in strength sports i.e. powerlifting, weightlifting (heavy classes), worlds strongest man???


manti te'o but that's the only one that comes to mind

White Nationalist wrote:If Islanders are so robust why are NONE of them in strength sports i.e. powerlifting, weightlifting (heavy classes), worlds strongest man???


they do dominate a good bit in American football though

serialhead wrote:
djfranktank wrote:Lol Incel sports. They are in real sports like football and rugby


manti te'o but that's the only one that comes to mind


Troy Polamalu
Lofa Totapu
Ray Malaluga
Marcus Mariota

Why Always Me? wrote:
mfz wrote:Fighting with a guy who is half of his size.Seems fair isn't it? :roll:


rejectionartist wrote:Polynesians don't want to fight anyone their own size. He had probably over a 100lbs on the other guy and at least 6 inches in height.


Nigga's Polys always outsize everyone, they're huge motherfuckers.

The only time they won't outsize someone is inn professional combat sports with Weight Classes.


That's the point. Against average size people they seem impressive, but against other large people they are medicore. Other large men who are fit at 200lbs and up can defeat Polynesians or anyone else of any weight. That's why they don't really dominate in contact sports and professional fighting.

Besides, Polynesian aren't smart enough on their own to develop fighting skills to give them an advantage or weapons for an army. They are big and strong stratified group but inferior.

Topic Tags

Return to Perceived Conflicts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests