chincel vs. robust alpha manlet, guess who wins?

Perceived violence, perceived harassment, perceived bullying, perceived abuse, etc.

Virtual Insanity wrote:That was hilarious.
The manlet was even good mannered.
Fuck,Do we have people here that looked like that chincel?
Because I would need to tell you that you are pretty much fucked.
That chincel is the epitome of inceldom.

there is a guy with a similar profile on here, but with decent frame. he would tower everyone of them in the video. i guess his height makes up for his chin :?

Virtual Insanity wrote:
Triacel wrote:
there is a guy with a similar profile on here, but with decent frame. he would tower everyone of them in the video. i guess his height makes up for his chin :?

Dude,The height just makes it worst.
The chin would look empathized thus looking more weak and disgusting as you look up to it.It also doesn't play in fights as well.
You see what that manlet did to him.Just one uppercut and his disgusting profile was laid down in the ground for everyone to see.
You should be thankful that you look actually good despite that chin of yours.this guy has zero sex appeal.

i just need a goatee. without minoxidil i will need another 2 years until i can hide it. fuck!!

gobman3000 wrote:That was predictable but funny to see in practice. The funny thing is the second guy was kinda wide faced and seemed larger than the first, but got flipped over. Guess you can't underestimate pure testosterone. See how the small robust guy clocked his fist back and let it loose into his face so fast? You can't do that with shitty bones and bad hormones, you get tired easily.

The lanky chincel got knocked off balance and pushed down when he got his chest pushed when he lost balance it was obviously over since the manlet can obviously just swing a haymaker into his face and he's not really in a position to move and chances are he's not going to block it and even if he did the punch would still hard because a lot of force would be flying into his face after already being knocked off balance and being off his feet.

The most impressive part of the fight is that the manlet quickly took down the much bigger guy with the dreads who ran after him quickly. He had almost no time to react or think as after a second he was getting rushed by that guy yet he still managed to grab his leg and slam him to the ground.

That robust alpha manlet is probably a high school wrestler or something the way he got that takedown shows that he has had some sort of training or skills or would be a natural at it.

That guy in the red looked like he had 5+ inches on the guy and 40+ lbs of weight on him and even with the surprise still got body slammed.

This fight also shows the importance of neck thickness, as if you watch the first punch landed it hits the guy clean in the jaw pause at a minute and 40 seconds in.

Look at how much his neck snaps back from that big right hand, look how much his body turns and crumbles. If he had a stronger more robust neck and build he would have been able to eat that shot better and not be knocked as far off balance. In this case as well his long build hurts him because if he had a shorter stockier build and neck he would have a lower center of gravity and better balance.

That one shot knocked off his equilibrium which is further indicated by what happens right next.

He tries to step into the pocket but loses his balance coming in, the robust Alpha manlet (RAM for short ) sees this and gives him a stiff push to his chest and knocks him over.

Off balance and trying to get back up the chincel finally shows some sort of defense and actually blocks another right hand and deflects it with his arm.

However he is still not able to get back up and loses balance again from already being rocked.

While trying to get back up the chincel takes another big right hand to the top of the head snapping his neck way far back, at this point it's pretty much all over.

And the RAM grabs onto him while he is falling and lands another big right with the forearm for the knock out. Also by holding him he makes it so his body doesn't have room to move, yet his neck is still being knocked around with force. Then the back of his skull crashes into the cement. It's over.
Don't go to work crew.
Don't lift crew.
Don't shower crew.
Don't brush teeth crew.
Don't leave house crew.
Sub 8 life drop out of school, work, society, and enjoy your hobbies.

glass jaw guys usually get their asses kicked in fights...unless they have knockout power..

If you actually analyze this fight and see where the shots land, you can tell that it was won because of physical strength and athleticism and technique as opposed to bones.

The chincel only got hit on his jaw once by the opening shot. His jaw didn't break or shatter a shot to his temple would have probably had the same result. His neck and body failed him as the force of a big right knocked him off his foot and turned him around and made him lose balance. Even with his shitty bone structure and frame if he had an extra 20 lbs of muscle and good strength he would have ate that shot way better and not lost his footing like that.

Also the chincel got pushed and tipped over because he had lost his balance and has a higher center of gravity and is a weak scrawny lanklet with some more weight on him he would have been harder to push.

Also notice how he kept his hands down the whole fight and had 0 head or foot movement he literally gave the manlet a free shot to his face despite claiming to be trained in Tae Kwon Do and despite being 3 years older then the manlet. The manlet put as much of his bodyweight into that right hand pretty much that he possibly could.

The manlet also had excellent technique on that single leg take down he got on the much heavier guy who bumrushed him.

This manlet like I said probably is a high school wrestler who watches MMA and saw a bit of striking from it the rasta guy and the chincel are probably 20 year old stoners and the chincel probably thinks that by saying he does a martial art and doing that kick in the air and that since he is taller that he would scare off the manlet but in reality the manlet is ready to throw down and shows no fear mockingly sticking out his jaw and putting his hands down if the chincel wanted to fight he would have thrown a good right hand at him but instead just sort of stopped and held himself back.

That lanky chincel if he knew better should have been trying to throw jabs and step back and stay out of the pocket and buy some time or hope that a jab hits the manlet in the eye and ends the fight. The chincel literally did everything wrong in that situation ( escalating a fight when he could not defend himself, hold his hands down, not move his feet, not move his head, losing his balance, trying to get up when he's not in a good position, when he got back up and was already rocked he stepped in and lost his balance getting way inside the pocket of the manlet instead of trying to fight on the outside or instead of trying to pull back ) what the chincel did was wrong in almost every way that it's hard to feel bad for him.

primetime2123 wrote:glass jaw guys usually get their asses kicked in fights...unless they have knockout power..

It's not the glass jaw, but the pencil neck and weak body that killed him.

His jaw didn't shatter or break and he didn't get knocked out by the right hand to the jaw at the start.

His jaw held up, his neck and footing didn't analyze the fight. Even if he had a very robust skull with his neck snapping like that it's going to be a KO since the brain is bouncing around in his skull. A strong neck is like a shock absorber and protects the brain from bouncing around the skull which is what causes the KO.

As a matter of fact a thicker skull would actually hurt him more as he would still have a weak neck and his neck would have an even harder time keeping his heavier skull still. Of course though most people who tend to have thick skulls tend to have thick necks, so one could argue that if he had a thicker skull he would have had higher testosterone levels and a thicker neck anyway.

ShoweringIsAWaste wrote:
primetime2123 wrote:glass jaw guys usually get their asses kicked in fights...unless they have knockout power..

It's not the glass jaw, but the pencil neck and weak body that killed him.

His jaw didn't shatter or break and he didn't get knocked out by the right hand to the jaw at the start.

His jaw held up, his neck and footing didn't analyze the fight. Even if he had a very robust skull with his neck snapping like that it's going to be a KO since the brain is bouncing around in his skull. A strong neck is like a shock absorber and protects the brain from bouncing around the skull which is what causes the KO.

As a matter of fact a thicker skull would actually hurt him more as he would still have a weak neck and his neck would have an even harder time keeping his heavier skull still. Of course though most people who tend to have thick skulls tend to have thick necks, so one could argue that if he had a thicker skull he would have had higher testosterone levels and a thicker neck anyway.

i really appreciate your posts ITT, but let me ask you one question:

do you have aspergers?

Does the skinny blonde guy remind anyone else of sensdep?

Height, recessed chin, skinny physique, thin neck, similar coloring.

9/10 times this is what happens when a built 5'7-5'9 guy fights a lanky "masterrace" skinny guy with a long thin neck, I saw this happen over and over in high school. I saw these black manlets that were short but strong as fuck and explosive like mini tysons and they would easily fuck up a taller lanky white kid.
It all has to come to this.

Genetically Inferior wrote:9/10 times this is what happens when a built 5'7-5'9 guy fights a lanky "masterrace" skinny guy with a long thin neck, I saw this happen over and over in high school. I saw these black manlets that were short but strong as fuck and explosive like mini tysons and they would easily fuck up a taller lanky white kid.

Lanky tall guys in high school, quick growth = uncoordinated, awkward faggots.

Guy in video is also very likely high. Look at him fumbling around trying weak ass kicks :lol: :lol:
Give the chincel 30 lbs of muscles, make him play sports, you've got a fair fight.

Virtual Insanity wrote:That was hilarious.
The manlet was even good mannered.
Fuck,Do we have people here that looked like that chincel?
Because I would need to tell you that you are pretty much fucked.
That chincel is the epitome of inceldom.

Yes, my chin and jaw is much smaller than his. I have a slightly bigger neck though.

And yes i am fucked. I'm getting surgery as soon as i can.

ROBUST ALPHA MANLET

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA I almost died from laughs , video is hilaaaarious

His lower third is pathetic

You guys are retarded though, he didn't get knocked out because he's 'tall and lanky', he got destroyed because he has pathetic bones

It's possible to have both height and a good frame, which beats being short + good frame/bones

Skinny guy has no punching power. He is supposed to close distance and clinch, fight dirty.

Ihad a fight last year, the guy was taller than me. He knew i have some grappling experience so he wanted to use his reach and keep away from clinch. I couldnt get my distance and i honestly punch like a damn girl so i closed distance, put him against the wall, liver punched him...was gonna do that all day but fight got stopped. He landed a bunch of shts to the head, i only got him by countering but i wasnt done fighting....inspite of that fucking pussies stopped the fight. He had about 6 inches height on me and sbout 35lbs weight advantage.

lanklet wrote:His lower third is pathetic

You guys are retarded though, he didn't get knocked out because he's 'tall and lanky', he got destroyed because he has pathetic bones

It's possible to have both height and a good frame, which beats being short + good frame/bones

No it's not because he has pathetic bones it's because him being lanky and weak makes it so his body is not able to withstand the force of the punch and made him lose his balance.

A stronger neck and his head doesn't get knocked back that far, being that the body follows the head he is going to fall back he lost his footing and balance and equilibrium and got knocked down. Then he got grabbed and hit hard and his neck was bouncing around and the back of his skull crashed against the cement. Even with a super robust skull he would have still been fucked. A stronger neck could withstand shots and not move him around as much.

Compare this photo

Hollyfield 6'1" and jacked easily takes a powerful hook from a jacked up 230 lbs prime Mike Tyson one of the best power punchers in the world and hardly moves.

This kid 6'1" and pencil necked and scrawny takes a right hand from a teenager younger and smaller then he is and is rocked back and his neck and body snap back a foot and he loses balance and comes off his foot.

If this kid had stronger neck, core, and legs he would have been able to eat that shot no matter how shitty his recessed chin is, his chin or jaw never broke or shattered he got knocked out when his back of the skull bounced off the cement which happened after he lost balance and was taking shots.

animus_liber wrote:Skinny guy has no punching power. He is supposed to close distance and clinch, fight dirty.

Ihad a fight last year, the guy was taller than me. He knew i have some grappling experience so he wanted to use his reach and keep away from clinch. I couldnt get my distance and i honestly punch like a damn girl so i closed distance, put him against the wall, liver punched him...was gonna do that all day but fight got stopped. He landed a bunch of shts to the head, i only got him by countering but i wasnt done fighting....inspite of that fucking pussies stopped the fight. He had about 6 inches height on me and sbout 35lbs weight advantage.

Doesn't matter if he has punching power or not, if he never hit him. Also the skinny guy has a height and should have a reach advantage he shouldn't fight close at all, if he was smart he would be keeping his hands up stepping back and not letting the manlet get close and just hitting the manlet with straight punches hoping that he hits him in the eye or nose and hurts him. Instead this kid stays within range, and never tries to block or move his his head or feet out of the way of the punch he probably didn't expect to get a punch thrown at him.

1234567 wrote:
Genetically Inferior wrote:9/10 times this is what happens when a built 5'7-5'9 guy fights a lanky "masterrace" skinny guy with a long thin neck, I saw this happen over and over in high school. I saw these black manlets that were short but strong as fuck and explosive like mini tysons and they would easily fuck up a taller lanky white kid.

Lanky tall guys in high school, quick growth = uncoordinated, awkward faggots.

Guy in video is also very likely high. Look at him fumbling around trying weak ass kicks :lol: :lol:
Give the chincel 30 lbs of muscles, make him play sports, you've got a fair fight.

So make it so the chincel weights 40 lbs more then the kid he's fighting, and make him be jacked and it's a fair fight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to Perceived Conflicts