High school bully KILLED!

Perceived violence, perceived harassment, perceived bullying, perceived abuse, etc.

dat feel wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2778136/Student-16-killed-classmate-single-punch-cleared-criminal-charges-school-surveillance-footage-shows-teen-victim-picked-fight.html

play the second video

this should make you subhumans who got bullied feel good

The killer wasn't really bullied. Looks like they both had a similar status at school.

a bully getting killed is a loss to society. Being a bully means you have high human worth. Litearlly all successful people bully those beneath them.

getting bullied = sign of bad genes

If you are getting bullied it´s natures way of saying you should commit suicide.

Lol, look at the pics of the guy who got killed.. complete pencil neck. No wonder he succumbed so easily.

Incels should stop picking fights with jocks who clearly out-robust them.

Snuggles wrote:a bully getting killed is a loss to society. Being a bully means you have high human worth. Litearlly all successful people bully those beneath them.

If you are getting bullied it´s natures way of saying you should commit suicide.

You serious with this BS ?

Humiliated Sensei wrote:
Snuggles wrote:a bully getting killed is a loss to society. Being a bully means you have high human worth. Litearlly all successful people bully those beneath them.

What´s BS about it?

100% legit

Snuggles wrote:
Humiliated Sensei wrote:

What´s BS about it?

1. Slayer and incel does not depend on bullying. There are numerous examples.
2. Tremeendous amounts of incels bully because theey feel weak and get literally nothing out of it, other than a short delusional break from theeir pathetic lives.
3. Genetically bleessed people get bullied too.

At least from my experience, where both below average, average, above average were bullies.
9+ prettyfags get bullied as hard as ugly kids.

The only true thing is that people who achieve financial success, are oftentimes bullies, or just control freaks. Eitheer way, not pleasant people to be around.

He killed him with one punch

What a slayer

He might've been bullied incel before, but after that incident and act of alphaness, all the chicks in school will want his dick

Slayers do the bullying and incels get bullied. Have you not gone to high school or college?

2. Tremeendous amounts of incels bully because theey feel weak and get literally nothing out of it, other than a short delusional break from theeir pathetic lives.

lol, no. They are smart enough to realize either consciously or subsconsciously that bullying raises their S and helps them get laid and make friends. Other than looks there is nothing that gets women wetter than seeing their man dominate other men. Bullying the weak is the fastest way to become friends with the cool kids and to live a successful and happy life.

I literally laughed out loud reading that.

Yeah, I´m sure this guy got stuffed into lockers by twink neck incel bullies:

1. they don´t
2. they still fuck the hottest girls

I don't understand how such boy was killed with a simple punch, seems he was weak in health or something ie I received some punches when I was young I never was knocked

Snuggles wrote:

Slayers do the bullying and incels get bullied. Have you not gone to high school or college?

lol, no. They are smart enough to realize either consciously or subsconsciously that bullying raises their S and helps them get laid and make friends. Other than looks there is nothing that gets women wetter than seeing their man dominate other men. Bullying the weak is the fastest way to become friends with the cool kids and to live a successful and happy life.

I literally laughed out loud reading that.

Yeah, I´m sure this guy got stuffed into lockers by twink neck incel bullies:

1. they don´t
2. they still fuck the hottest girls

Seems like EE is different then US then.
Here, only the extreme incels (sub4) get bullied the way you described it, by everybody (not only the slayers).

Biggest bullies here are below average-average football hooligan type, in lower class schools, they have so many bullying techniques, I could write a new thread about this. They ESPECIALLY focus on guys who are prettyboyish, and who LEARN (or are just seen with a book on a school corridor, it's like a death sentence)
Medium/higher class bullies are usually oonly some better looking guys.
Also, here slayers bully slayers too, if you know what I mean. And I am speaking from experience, as in a matter of fact, it happens in my current social circle. Don't want to write details publicly.

I don't know where you went to school, or if you have any friends.
But if you speak from experience, and not from just something you heard or seen, I guess it's just cultural differences.

RyanTaylor wrote:fucking dailymail and their random capitalization :lol: :lol:

What happening on your signature from where is it?
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

CruiseControl wrote:Lol, look at the pics of the guy who got killed.. complete pencil neck. No wonder he succumbed so easily.

god damn legit. how pathetic do you have to be to get killed from a punch from a 150lb twink. do your neck harness exercises folks!

lol @ this chad thundercock

is this photoshopped

too much of a slayer

The goodlooking guys get bullied the most...by closeted gays looking for an excuse to get physical.

No one talks about this but you can see it when the feminists use their gay "male allies" to bully men. The gays love it because they have an excuse to get in the face of the men they can't have (gay men find PUAs very hot).

Imagine walking around NYC as a hot male teenager not even realizing that you're a piece of meat to men who'd never admit it, every time you wakl outside the door, and those men are going to seek you out if you're socially awkward because they know you think you need male friends.

It was a mutual fight which started with text messaging the day before. It was a verbal conflict eventually escalated into a physical conflict. It's not bullying.

I have seen the whole video footage but the situation is the opposite. It's the "bully" who was being pushed and not the other way around.

People who were defending the larger kid are ignoring the evidence. They will invent rationalizations like "the little guy pushed the big guy first" and "the police have actual proof" even though there's no evidence.

It's similar to how people will always defend the woman in domestic conflicts, ignoring all evidence that proves the man being innocent. They will invent stuff like "the woman was just retaliating" or "the man was verbally abusive".

Assad supporters will defend Assad and bash the rebels no matter how much evidence there is of Assad's crimes.

People will ignore evidence that contradicts their own biases and invent rationalizations in support of their own position.

Fabie wrote:I don't understand how such boy was killed with a simple punch, seems he was weak in health or something ie I received some punches when I was young I never was knocked

Fabie,you gay queer, did you not watch? He received a fatal trauma when his head collided with the floor, that's how most deaths from being knocked out occur.

You obviously have never been in a gang, sissy boy.

3D Face Analysis wrote:It was a mutual fight which started with text messaging the day before. It was a verbal conflict eventually escalated into a physical conflict. It's not bullying.

I have seen the whole video footage but the situation is the opposite. It's the "bully" who was being pushed and not the other way around.

People who were defending the larger kid are ignoring the evidence. They will invent rationalizations like "the little guy pushed the big guy first" and "the police have actual proof" even though there's no evidence.

It's similar to how people will always defend the woman in domestic conflicts, ignoring all evidence that proves the man being innocent. They will invent stuff like "the woman was just retaliating" or "the man was verbally abusive".

Assad supporters will defend Assad and bash the rebels no matter how much evidence there is of Assad's crimes.

People will ignore evidence that contradicts their own biases and invent rationalizations in support of their own position.

this lol, also the 'bullied kid' is not only taller but better looking and has far superior hpp, lmao was a bs story. sorry for bumping old thread btw, jk not sry
Last edited by mopdop on Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i'm an 18 year old virgin i cant breath chew or sleep i have constant head aches i'm bullied by my family i'm ugly as fuck and everybody would be happier if i ate a bullet

CruiseControl wrote:Lol, look at the pics of the guy who got killed.. complete pencil neck. No wonder he succumbed so easily.

that's why guns were invented, einstein.

Topic Tags

Return to Perceived Conflicts