3 Hours of Harassment as a Tiny Man

Perceived violence, perceived harassment, perceived bullying, perceived abuse, etc.

Brutal, people are disgusting and so fucking rude. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

Last edited by Datak Tarr on Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wow i thought people were Nice to them

Fuck this world
2015 Relationship Goals-Men are IN, women are OUT

dont you know retard that all those reaction vids are fake? there are also of feminists with ''man harrasing them''

everyone knows its bullshit
lol this is norwood cemetery/why allwayes me

pussyintimidated wrote:dont you know retard that all those reaction vids are fake? there are also of feminists with ''man harrasing them''

Nice propaganda bitch

Youre just trying to use the common couch potato keyboard jockey tactic...just say its a scam or say it is a fraud....its fake... its disinformation...blah blah blah

Youre a stupid fuck. Why would they fake this?? For what intent??

animus_ wrote:
pussyintimidated wrote:dont you know retard that all those reaction vids are fake? there are also of feminists with ''man harrasing them''

Nice propaganda bitch

Youre just trying to use the common couch potato keyboard jockey tactic...just say its a scam or say it is a fraud....its fake... its disinformation...blah blah blah

Youre a stupid fuck. Why would they fake this?? For what intent??

im not talking to micro penis asians sorry

someone ought to do a "3 hours of harrasment as a black man"

you go into department stores, the security automatically start following your around, glaring at you like you're about to steal something, stalking you through the aisle ..pretending trying to pretend they're not

later on you go to a club, you notice all the white men get in easy, but when it comes to your turn suddenly the club is "full" ...or you need women to get into tonight .. or some other bullshit, but you know it's bullshit because you've seen every other non black male in the line get in no questions asked.

you walk along the street and look at a house whilst passing, an undercover policeman jumps out of knowhere and accusses you of scoping out the house to rob. he gets out his latex gloves, pushes you up against the wall and searches you.

...yes, all this shit happens or has happened to me. i should really make a vid....
mrz wrote:Those who argue against me are invariably religiously delusional with propaganda, or otherwise they are simply sociopaths, those are the only two possible reasons that anyone would argue against me.

i'd like to see a 3 hours of harassment as pleo too..

see all these supposed IOI's and chicks throwing themselves at him

LOL at 1.45.

Black guy voice..."Hey mini me, can you tie my shoes man"

Return to Perceived Conflicts