230lbs 34 year old gymcel gets AMOGed and choked by twink MM

Perceived violence, perceived harassment, perceived bullying, perceived abuse, etc.

this again proves that FACE and youth are the biggest predictors of survivability

just lol at you gymcel crew

sweet dreams wrote:

this again proves that FACE and youth are the biggest predictors of survivability

This guy obviously has jiu-jitsu training. The most boring and beta way to win a fight is to snake your way to a choke.
It's technique you can learn, which means it's beta and unnatural. The truest test of manhood is trading punches on the feet. Punching comes natural to slayers.

^

Learning isn't unnatural to intelligent life-forms such as H. sapiens. Does this make "slayers" prehuman (or even premammalian)?

If that 34 year old gymcel is such a slayer KO artist, why didn't he try KOing that twink BJJ kid then?

puanewb wrote:
Swedecel wrote:^

Learning isn't unnatural to intelligent life-forms such as H. sapiens. Does this make "slayers" prehuman (or even premammalian)?

What was implied was is that, he learned a technique, that is sophisticated in doing what it is meant to do (incapacitate someone) instead of having a fair fight that has no element other than physical strength in it. Reasons for this are obvious

A gorilla--hell, even a chimp--would win a fight purely based on physical strength against virtually every human on Earth. Does this mean those hominids are superior to us?

alienfranco wrote:He's got Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training. It has nothing to do with FACE and youth. :lol:

we are talking about darwinism here. The reason why women are more attracted to twink and young MMs is because they are stronger and can win fights against gymcel unsocial aspie aggressive gorillas like this one.

There is a reason why all disney movies picture the hero as a twink MM, and why justin bieber is considered a GOD among humans. It's because justin bieber would be able to defend his harem and kill john cena, using the power of love given to him from nature.

May I ask if u are fucking retarded?

1. He doesnt weight 230lbs
2. He is not a "gymcel", he is fat and out of shape

Fucking worthless idiots on this site I swear :lol:

ColezLeftHand wrote:May I ask if u are fucking retarded?

he looks like a wrestler. Just don't delude yourself please. You know that the twink is genetically superior and would cuckold your pathetic fake looking muscles full of connectival tissue instead of red fiber due to shitty compensation to exercise

sweet dreams wrote:
alienfranco wrote:He's got Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training. It has nothing to do with FACE and youth. :lol:

we are talking about darwinism here. The reason why women are more attracted to twink and young MMs is because they are stronger and can win fights against gymcel unsocial aspie aggressive gorillas like this one.

There is a reason why all disney movies picture the hero as a twink MM, and why justin bieber is considered a GOD among humans. It's because justin bieber would be able to defend his harem and kill john cena, using the power of love given to him from nature.

Sooooo legit
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

sweet dreams wrote:
ColezLeftHand wrote:May I ask if u are fucking retarded?

he looks like a wrestler. Just don't delude yourself please. You know that the twink is genetically superior and would cuckold your pathetic fake looking muscles full of connectival tissue instead of red fiber due to shitty compensation to exercise

Uh no he looks like an overweight truck driver you fucking retard, the kid looks like he work out alot.

CruiseControl wrote:
sweet dreams wrote:

This guy obviously has jiu-jitsu training. The most boring and beta way to win a fight is to snake your way to a choke.
It's technique you can learn, which means it's beta and unnatural. The truest test of manhood is trading punches on the feet. Punching comes natural to slayers.

Idiot. I use jiujitsu to get a better position for ground punching. GNP

JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:
CruiseControl wrote:

Just stfu you fat mongoloid retard. You couldn't beat any man on this forum in a fistfight, regardless of how many years you train. You think you're such a big-shot tough-guy because you go train MMA once in a while. How is that impressive? Despite your workouts you still look extremely unathletic.

Fucking lol. Slayers don't need to do MMA to feel superior to every man in the club. You'd still get destroyed by any mildly built rugby-jock if you were dumb enough to scream "I TRAIN UFC!!!".

Do MMA because it's enjoyable, not to brag on an internet forum every 2nd post

You're so pathetic and fat

CruiseControl wrote:
JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:

Just stfu you fat mongoloid retard. You couldn't beat any man on this forum in a fistfight, regardless of how many years you train. You think you're such a big-shot tough-guy because you go train MMA once in a while. How is that impressive? Despite your workouts you still look extremely unathletic.

Fucking lol. Slayers don't need to do MMA to feel superior to every man in the club. You'd still get destroyed by any mildly built rugby-jock if you were dumb enough to scream "I TRAIN UFC!!!".

Do MMA because it's enjoyable, not to brag on an internet forum every 2nd post

You're so pathetic and fat

Your superior keyboard warrioring skills astound me.

I tell you what.
Let's settle this matter in a mutal combat.
You vs me on a ring or on backyard. I will use my MMA skills. You will use your rabbit punch and windmill punches on me

Date time location.

I'm willing to fight.

doinroids wrote:Jebus, height weight? Bf%

5,10. 195lb
29%

As long as I can protect my fragile jaw with dodge block and parry or clinch. I should be ok.

Or getting hit on testicles.
Last edited by JebusN0rmalfa6 on Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:
doinroids wrote:Jebus, height weight? Bf%

5,10. 195lb
29%

As long as I can protect my fragile jaw with dodge block and parry or clinch. I should be ok.

cruise is right. You are a fatass

No shit Sherlock. Its my advantage on grappling to pin them in ground.

I thought you'd reply with date time location, and fight me in behalf of cruise control.

I expected better from you doinroid than stating the obvious
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

AMOGGED wrote:Both are pathetic and weak
old guy is fat and out of shape and never had a fight in his life
skinny teen is weak, one jab hook combo from me and he would be on the ground, he would possibly die from hitting his head on the pavement.
But I did boxing for years.

Care to test your boxing skills vs a fat old jiujitsu kickboxer practitioner?

Or are we just gonna warrior keyboard forever.

I already tested my fighting skills on ring against other mma practitioner. 4win 1 loss
I wanna test myself on street.

Make it legal by mutually agreeing.
"Mutual combat law"

Getting bored. Waiting for location date time
No location no date. Logging off and let you misogynist subhuman do more keyboard warrioring

Return to Perceived Conflicts