economics is a legit major

if you're thinking of perusing a degree in business or a social sciences and overall unsure of your long term goals, you should consider it.
PostThis post by SlayerHater was deleted by puanewb on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 pm.
Reason: Requested via PM

SlayerHater wrote:You're bluebilled econ is shit.

Finance/Accounting, Some engineering, High GPA science are legit majors

this, i have an econ degree, dont do it

i said if you're thinking something in those majors. real sciences don't count. within business and social sciences finance/accounting is okay but it's really a bluepilled option compared to economics. econ gives you a solid understanding of how the world works. it's a toolset that you can apply to anything. tbh you should be able to read for a CPA / CFA exam without having to take more than one or two intro level classes and getting a good book. One of those certifications coupled with an econ degree is = to an accounting/finance degree but you don't learn as widely useful knowledge in finance / accounting curriculum.

Honest_Appraisal wrote:i said if you're thinking something in those majors. real sciences don't count. within business and social sciences finance/accounting is okay but it's really a bluepilled option compared to economics. econ gives you a solid understanding of how the world works. it's a toolset that you can apply to anything. tbh you should be able to read for a CPA / CFA exam without having to take more than one or two intro level classes and getting a good book. One of those certifications coupled with an econ degree is = to an accounting/finance degree but you don't learn as widely useful knowledge in finance / accounting curriculum.

are you an econ major or just thinking this is the case?

because i have some bad news for you...

Not going to school and teaching yourself the things you want to know is the only legit major. School is a fucking scam the entire system needs to be fundamentally reconstructed. But humans are so fucking slow to change things. I swear I would have been far happier to have been born just three hundred years into the future. I'm too far ahead of the world. I know how to do everything better than humans know how to, but they are too stupid to even recognize it.

fml wrote:
Honest_Appraisal wrote:i said if you're thinking something in those majors. real sciences don't count. within business and social sciences finance/accounting is okay but it's really a bluepilled option compared to economics. econ gives you a solid understanding of how the world works. it's a toolset that you can apply to anything. tbh you should be able to read for a CPA / CFA exam without having to take more than one or two intro level classes and getting a good book. One of those certifications coupled with an econ degree is = to an accounting/finance degree but you don't learn as widely useful knowledge in finance / accounting curriculum.

are you an econ major or just thinking this is the case?

because i have some bad news for you...

lol not an econ major. maybe it's just another social science. it seems legit from a few classes and it's a top major among successful people

dont take engineering, its fucking horrible. polluted with incels and a few girls who are wk'ed by dumb blue pilled retards. unless u hav no sex drive and is sub 3 then take it for sure. you'll enjoy it far better than business
just lol at your life if girls aren't smiling at you like this

Return to Money, School, Jobs & Business