What Degree should I study? I'm getting a full scholarship

I'm 24. NEET for 4 years now, gonna start my "rehabilitation" soon. The government will probably pay for my degree - which is a good thing, I guess, because they ain't gonna waste money on a non-productive degree, their goal is to make me "normal", so that I will learn a profession and eventually get off the government funds.

I have no fucking idea what to study. I have no problem sitting in front of a computer all day but that's seems like a miserable life. I'm not an aspie, before my mental issues I was actually happy to work with people and enjoyed it. I want to make a decent income eventually, I'm not sure if I can pull an engineering or computer science degree my meth skills aren't good - looks like STEM is the place to be now a days, should I suffer through it?
I have good verbal skills but I doubt that I'll be a good lawyer with my beta looks and lack of charisma..

I really have no fucking idea what should I do with my life.

For the future id get something like Maths or Physics. You'll never use your degree in real life but employers looking at your CV will be 'impressed' that you have a maths or physics degree. Just know that what you end up doing in 5-10 years will likely be radically different to what you think now.

your degree is almost worthless in the real world other than impressing workcel corporate types that think its a good thing. Just play their faggot game and get a few steps up the ladder.
Last edited by Reformation on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm trying to think of a job worth having that requires a degree, but I can't.

I have a bachelors degree in electrical engineering and I'm studying for my masters, by the way. I think I'm probably going to be NEET and live off welfare after I get my masters degree. Or maybe get a simple job like working at an ice cream store so I'm not totally socially deprived.

It's not worth it to have a stressful career and spend 75% of your life working for some Jew boss just so you can get 50k-100k per year. It's not like having money beyond basic living expenses will make me happier. I spend 95% of my life on the computer, so there's nothing very expensive I can buy that will make my life much better. Women under 30 aren't receptive to beta provider game these days, so I don't see the point of having a job that pays more than minimum wage.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

I would never go to Medical school, but nowadays it seems like it's the only worth degree that your career depends exclusively on it.

Actually, OP. I do know a degree worth having.

Go to DENTAL SCHOOL.

It's a lot easier to get into than medical school, high pay, you're your own boss, you get female hygenists and dental assistants who worship you and will suck your dick, no malpractice insurance, and a lot less stressful and risky than being a doctor or a surgeon. Dentist is probably the only thing out there worth studying.

OmegaKV wrote:Actually, OP. I do know a degree worth having.

Go to DENTAL SCHOOL.

It's a lot easier to get into than medical school, high pay, you're your own boss, you get female hygenists and dental assistants who worship you and will suck your dick, no malpractice insurance, and a lot less stressful and risky than being a doctor or a surgeon. Dentist is probably the only thing out there worth studying.

Legit.

OmegaKV wrote:Actually, OP. I do know a degree worth having.

Go to DENTAL SCHOOL.

nice. I wasn't expecting legit advice ITT.

dude dental school is hard as fuck. there's a reason dentists commit suicide en mass
Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them

Faceless Void wrote:dude dental school is hard as fuck. there's a reason dentists commit suicide en mass

What time do all dentist conventions start? 2:30.

Why does everyone round here recommended maths degrees or physics.
Barely anyone actually uses their degree in the long run. I know how ? because i've researched 100s of famous people, looked at 100s of people in job fields and then looked at their degrees or early life and some dont even have degrees. Good luck busting your arse to get a big pat on the back for being able to do physics or math.

Your degree is getting paid for, why not do a fun degree or a degree you semi enjoy. Its free after all. Dental school ? LOL. Fixing rotten teeth all day while your wife fucks Dave the personal trainer from the gym

BreakingBad wrote:I know how ? because i've researched 100s of famous people, looked at 100s of people in job fields and then looked at their degrees or early life and some dont even have degrees.

Dude, you are a fucking idiot. Did you research how many of those people were incels in their twenties?

He's aiming for providercel at best, and lonely cubiclecel at worse, what the fuck is this shit, don't compare incels with some born lucky shit.

I'd look and see at what the best programs are at the university you're going to, and see if any of them interest you. For instance, my school has an excellent engineering program, and specifically a great aerospace program, and lots of awesome companies put on extensive on-campus recruitment programs at my school. My school also has a good accounting program, and all the Big 4 CPA firms and lots of smaller firms do HEAVY on campus recruiting. Finance is considered to be a good degree, and you can get some good corporate finance gigs at my school, but there is virtually no IB recruitment, so it's not really all that worth it to pursue finance at my school, especially if you want to do IB.

More generally though, I'd say engineering, computer science, accounting/finance, premed. If I could start over, I'd probably do chemical or aerospace engineering. I would really like to do computer science, but there's just no way I could work the rest of my life with the type of people that were in my computer science classes at my school.
Last edited by hood rych on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

hood rych wrote: I would really like to do computer science, but there's just no way I could work the rest of my life with the type of people that were in my computer science classes at my school.

dude, compsci have the ugliest people, why the fuck would you go where the men are superior to you by right of birth?

Faceless Void wrote:
hood rych wrote: I would really like to do computer science, but there's just no way I could work the rest of my life with the type of people that were in my computer science classes at my school.

dude, compsci have the ugliest people, why the fuck would you go where the men are superior to you by right of birth?

I'm actually pretty good looking and have some high trust features, so I went with finance and accounting. My undergrad is finance, and I'll have my masters in accounting in a year and will be done with the CPA in a year in a half. I did an internship at a CPA firm and I was better looking than a large portion of the guys. There's also a lot of girls, and a good number of good looking girls that become CPA's, so that's another reason accounting > comp sci. My biggest problem is just that I look young for my age. (and also that I live with my parents currently)

I actually did consider that I'd likely be one of the best looking and most normal people at the computer science firm I worked for, but I there's just no way I could go 30+ years surrounded by those type of people.

Fuck I never though of dental school, I'll check that out - legit advice bro thanks.

I don't want to be a fucking worcel for the rest of my life it's worth then death, my goal right now is eventually to be self-employee / start a business but I guess that if I'll be happy at a certain workplace and have a decent, stable income then I'll stay there and won't take any unnecessary risks.

Now a days in my country engineering in the best degree to study, lot's of job opportunities and many young engineers build start up companies and sell them for millions of money later - this is the ultimate life goal of 90% of the computer science / software engineering students - too fucking bad I wan't born with an analitic mind set :uzi: Maybe I'll be able to build it?

I fucking hope that I'll choose the right path and that Mr fate will smile to me at the end. I didn't have luck at the beginning of my life so I need to get some on the later stages, to make it even. :|

The degree that give S and M

Law
Medicine
Business
Entertainment management
Architect
Sports event management
And yeah .. So uh , that's my shitty advice to ya tools

Elpaddy wrote:The degree that give S and M

Law
Medicine
Business
Entertainment management
Architect
Sports event management

law, enjoy debt

medicine, enjoy crushing hours while your better looking med school peers get pussy while you work 16 hour days riding on pure fumes and hope

entertainment management, are you jewish?

architect, LOL

dude, that's so fucking stupid, you are going to end up with a shit desk job or unemployed...

I have advanced degrees in hustlenomics, trapping, music theory, and art history.
Smoking loud, I'm a lonely cloud.

It really doesn't matter. Flip a coin or something.

The only reason to go to college is to be in a frat and fuck tons of sorority girls. If you're too unattractive for that, then you're better off staying in your basement fapping to anime. It's perfectly possible to lead a decent life (financially) nowadays as a blue collar fag with no degree.
Double leg lengthening in 2015 or LEAP.

*aspie = ugly crew*
*genetics are everything crew*
*white girl or death crew*
*MM nuthugger crew*
*drug dealer crew*

Psychology is easy and fun, and you could make decent money. I guess most of the jobs require interaction with humans, but there is a ton of research that involves only limited human contact. It's probably your best bet if you are not sure if you want to be introverted or extroverted.

I have a year left to finish on my compsci degree and on my cv I just put down I finished it lol. I got my current job with that on my CV :lol:

mrz wrote:Psychology is easy and fun, and you could make decent money. I guess most of the jobs require interaction with humans, but there is a ton of research that involves only limited human contact. It's probably your best bet if you are not sure if you want to be introverted or extroverted.

Fuck I always make fun of my sister for doing that degree :lol:

What about accounting? Heard it was easy as phuck with good job prospects.

Topic Tags

Return to Money, School, Jobs & Business