just lol at incels on here putting down stem degrees

first of all whether you get a stem degree, or a business degree, you are going to be someone's bitch, your manager/boss will be a WASP who graduated from the same school his family has been attending for generations, he will be cultured with old traditions and he will be born into old money connections

also the advantage of a stem degree is, the environment you work in will mostly be other incel men, there is less chance of office drama/watching hot sluts in tight skirts walking around

just lol @ all the incels in business degrees, enjoy spending the rest of your life being bullied by rich WASPs and hot sluts walking around cock teasing the entire office

you might as well shoot your brains out now

just lol @ education and jobs. Being NEET is the way to go.
gfs: 0
kisses: 0
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 0
intercourse: 0
Creep shamed:

Last updated: 11.04.15

Legit. Very high quality post here... Sluthate needs more of u

Zark_Muckerberg wrote:just lol @ education and jobs. Being NEET is the way to go.

indeed but the majority of the forum is poorcels

soulless wrote:Enjoy finding transfer functions and reading datasheets 9-5 to make a WASP more money then. Sounds like a very fulfilling, low stress life :lol:

i didnt say either life style is good, but most of the members on here are poorcels and WILL need a job of some sort, ofc they can do blue collar work, but some have aspirations of beta providing, so their income wont cut it

you lose either way buddy, pick your poison

dreaminaboutLMS wrote:also the advantage of a stem degree is, the environment you work in will mostly be other incel men, there is less chance of office drama/watching hot sluts in tight skirts walking around

Legit. I have a STEM job and my workplace is part of a cluster of scientific / engineering companies. All the guys around here are really ugly.

IDK why anybody would be putting down a stem degree. I've got one and I find myself working alone a lot of the time. It can suck, but it's better than many alternatives. Like you said no matter what company you work for, you'll be working for some douchebag with old money connections and wealth. Only way out is going NEET (which is a shitty lifestyle), or owning your own business/going independent. We lost by not being born into wealthy families.

PuaKiller wrote:IDK why anybody would be putting down a stem degree. I've got one and I find myself working alone a lot of the time. It can suck, but it's better than many alternatives. Like you said no matter what company you work for, you'll be working for some douchebag with old money connections and wealth. Only way out is going NEET (which is a shitty lifestyle), or owning your own business/going independent. We lost by not being born into wealthy families.

Legit.

Topic Tags

Return to Money, School, Jobs & Business