Mrz's Guide to Being Free - Update Release 6 - VPN / WIFI ++

i never understood buying drugs online

eventually the package will have to go to your city and it will be checked by customs. then when you try to pick it up you go to jail
Image

Ceran wrote:i never understood buying drugs online

eventually the package will have to go to your city and it will be checked by customs. then when you try to pick it up you go to jail

this, I always thought about it too

like you have zero control, if they decide to check it, then bam, fuck you

Ceran wrote:i never understood buying drugs online

eventually the package will have to go to your city and it will be checked by customs. then when you try to pick it up you go to jail


That assumes that they actually manage to intercept it. Speaking of which I will add to my tutorial more information about drugs in the mail and flags and such. The US Mail System processes 171 billion pieces of mail a year

http://www.statisticbrain.com/us-postal ... tatistics/

The USPI, the agency tasked with finding drugs in domestic mail, has 1,200 agents. ICE, which additionally screens international shipments, has 19,330 employees, though only a fraction of them screen mail. So we are talking something like 20,000 people screening the mail for drugs, with 171,000,000,000 pieces of mail sent every year, or 8,550,000 pieces of mail for each of those people to screen.

So obviously they are never going to get more than a fraction of packages. And if you know what you're doing you can significantly reduce the probability that your package will be inspected. Their human inspectors use lists of package flags to increase their detection rate, since most people shipping drugs are retards and don't know to not include flags on their packages. Simply by avoiding flags you massively reduce the probability that a package will be inspected. Additionally, low permeability moisture barrier bags, and vacuum seal bags, coupled with careful packaging techniques to avoid trace scent contamination, can make it so that dogs cannot hit on packages due to no scent escaping from them. There are a variety of techniques, and I will cover this more in depth as an addendum to my original post, but pretty much people get hundreds of drug packages without issue. I know people who have literally gotten hundreds of packages without a single interception, both domestically and internationally. Hell, I know people who have imported multiple kilos of MDMA without interception. International bulk is more risky though, I can't say an exact percentage but I'd guess no more than 1:25 or so bulk international importations are intercepted. At that level though there are advanced security measures you can utilize, such as interception detection chips that alert you to the package having been opened in transit remotely prior to picking it up (having it sent of course to a random residential mail box, or private mail box registered with a fake ID, such that it is unlinkable to you, and detecting interception prior to going to get the package).

Domestic stuff is almost never intercepted.

Of course there is the full intelligence and counter intelligence game going on, with intelligence to narrow in on a package they can certainly intercept it, but when other intelligence is controlled for the probability of interception is quite low indeed. An example of a counter intelligence fuck up would be checking tracking directly with Tor, which can flag a package since most people will not check their tracking with Tor, so if tracking is checked with Tor it increases the probability a package will be flagged for inspection. However, you also don't want to check tracking without Tor because then you are linked to that shipment via your IP address. There are various techniques to address this issue, I will cover it in my addendum.

private mail boxes are fee services that require you to pay with a credit/debit card, which is again tied to your real name and address. paypal the same. so no "fake id"

and random residential mail box.. like what, one of these things?

Image

thats not where packages go.

You can pay for a PMB or PO box with cash, I've done it myself when I got a fake ID PMB (in an ambiguous jurisdiction!). Also, packages that fit in a mail box will be delivered to one in USA, otherwise left in front of the house.

When I did that I photoshop my picture to move distance between eyes, nose, mouth, etc, but not enough so I am not recognized, just a morph essentially. Then I got fake ID and fake voter registration card and opened a PMB, which I had $60,000 shipped to which I then was paid $8,000 of to remail the rest of it to another person, operating as HUMINT isolation for a friend.
Last edited by mrz on Mon May 30, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

so when you register they dont check the number of the fake drivers license or whatever ID that you have ?

Ceran wrote:so when you register they dont check the number of the fake drivers license or whatever ID that you have ?


They write it down but they don't check it as far as I can tell, though that is a concern that they may eventually do more advanced things like that. When I was most active, several years ago now when I was doing field work (like 6 years ago), this was not an issue in practice, though by the time I was getting out of things we were starting to be concerned some about this. My fake ID was a fictitious identity and not identity theft though, and I had no trouble to get a box with it, they didn't even photocopy it even though legally they are supposed to do that, they just wrote the number down on a form and that was that.

bump for part three. Working on part four as we speak ^_^.

stabyouinthepeezda wrote:I just need some Nembutal :(



save some for me! :wink:
"There is no doubt that many a man owes his good fortune in life soley to the circumstance that he has
A pleasant way of smiling, and so wins the heart in his favor.

However, the heart would better to remember what Hamlet put down- that one may smile, and smile, and be a villain." -Arthur Schopenhauer

Internet Archivist wrote:The Mrz: Have you thought of putting together this material as a PDF file and selling it by internet download via Amazon or your own blog website? The child rapist hustler, Winston Wu, does this for his "JB rape-ventures" in Eastern Europe. Oldcel PUAs like Roosh V, Nick Krauser, and Johnny Berba (oh the irony) et al. do it. Why give away your cherry for free? Package it nicely with multicolor text in big letters and sell it to these Incels. They can pay you with their unemployment social welfare support money. Once they obtain your Secret, they, too, can masturbate to JB porn until their penises become like shredded sausages, Lol.


My goal is to combat the slave trafficking conspiracy not to make a profit, learn security and spread it far and wide, spam this everywhere you can.

mrz wrote:added some info on mobile devices


Thank you for this.
Image

mrz wrote:
Reformation wrote:Jesus fuckign christ, how much shit did you write here? You have WAY too much free fucking time.

Also stop looking at CP you faggot cuck. Also the reason not to look at CP is because it encourages the exploitation of children and people that have yet to be fully capable of making a rational choice, without coercion. children naturally do as adults want and are very unsure how to react in situations. so by looking at these images and videos you're encouraging the exploitation of children.

I know you see no problem with LOOKING at it and you somehow absolve yourself of any responsibility. But you must understand where people are coming from?


Does looking at ISIS beheading pictures encourage terrorism?


Since nobody has addressed this yet, I will.

YES, ISIS beheading pictures DOES encourage terrorism.

It encourages ISLAMIC MILITANTS to commit more hideous acts of violence. :uzi:

Violence is VIRAL. Terrorism is VIRAL. The knowledge of violence and terrorism inspires more violence and terrorism.

In case you've lived under a rock for the past 15 years, then you've probably noticed how fucking awful Muslims have been lately. But maybe you don't understand this, because you're under the age of 30.

Muslims have always been bad, but westerners never noticed Muslims prior to 9-11.....as they were largely considered to be just another ethnic/religious group before that period of time.

But continual acts of Islamic terrorism and violence, have inspired FURTHER acts of Islamic terrorism and violence. That's how it works for Islam, and ISIS videos aren't even intended for sexual gratification. ISIS videos are created for the purpose of terrifying their enemies, of convincing the world of their strength, and are used to recruit black pill omegas to their cause.

And sadly, it works. :(

If it didn't work, then ISIS would not be successfully recruiting Muslims from Europe. "European" Muslims hear ISIS propaganda and watch sick ISIS videos, and then actually decide to leave their comfortable lifestyles behind. Granted, ISIS is going to LOSE.....but it doesn't matter.

After ISIS is crushed, it will just be replaced by another Islamic terrorist group (with very similar goals and actions).

This is because terrorism begets terrorism, and violence begets violence. :pistodouble: :rambo:

This form of violence is always VIRAL. That doesn't mean that every Muslim who watches that shit will become a terrorist, but it does encourage a certain subset of Muslims with more fringe beliefs, to abandon their every day lives....and go join ISIS.

In case you haven't noticed, lots of Muslims are becoming radicalized over the Internet. Some of the more impressionable young people are at least partially influenced by what they watch, and what they read.

And that influence includes vulnerability to ISIS propaganda.

And as for child pornography? :x

Child pornography ENCOURAGES the exploitation of children. A sexual relationship between a 13-year-old girl and a 30-year-old man is NEVER an equal relationship. One is a kid, and one is an adult.

This isn't like a 30-year-old dating a 50-year-old (two consenting ADULTS).

When you watch this shit, you're indirectly helping to perpetuate the sexual exploitation of children. :evil:

If an adult told me to do something when I was 13 or 14, I would have had difficulty saying "no". Do you know why?

BECAUSE I WAS A KID.

I had a natural reverence for adult authority, and was more mentally malleable then.

Deep down in the pit of your soul, you know that this is the truth....but you REJECT that truth, because you feel that you've been "cheated"....since you failed to have sex with teenage girls when you were growing up. You missed what you perceive to be a "rite of passage", and feel that you "deserve" that "sexy jailbait" that you believe you should have had 10 years ago.

Well, guess what?

YOU'RE TOO LATE. :P

But I wouldn't be too late if I lived in Germany because their age of consent is 14. That is what you don't seem to understand. You think that only your country has the correct age of consent. Just like religious people think only their country has the right religion. But you have nothing in support of this, you have only the mindless accumulation of the culture you grew up in. I mean think about it, age of consent globally ranges from 8 to 21. But you just happened to be born in the country with the correct age of consent, in the state with the correct age of consent. What are the chances! It's like the religious people, they just happened to grow up in the country that follows the true religion, against all odds!

I don't deep down think you are right. I fully consider you to be religiously delusional, and to have mindlessly accumulated the beliefs of your culture, which you will now rationalize by whichever means you can (often mindlessly repeating the verbatim scripture of your society in relation to the topic).
Just as the followers of the God Religions will rationalize the correctness of their faith, all the while oblivious to the obvious fact that they just mindlessly accumulated it from their culture.

Don't worry. I don't blame you. I don't expect you to be able to understand. You are a neurotypical, and the overwhelming majority of neurotypicals never evolved to have the neural networking required to think independently of their culture. They mindlessly copy everything. It's not a secret.

http://www.futurity.org/kids-with-autis ... %E2%80%99/

Antonia Hamilton, who led the research in the University of Nottingham’s School of Psychology, says: “Our study showed that typically developing children copy everything an adult does, even when they know that some of the actions are ‘silly.’

“In contrast, the children with autism only copied the useful actions—in a way, they are getting the job done more efficiently than the typical children.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... k-two.html

People with 'mild' forms of autism are more likely to be atheists, according to a controversial new study - and more likely to shun organised religion in general.


You are literally incapable of realizing this, but to those who have evolved to have minds it is just absolutely obvious.

Also, I'm surprised you don't want to ban ISIS pictures then, since they lead to terrorism! Only underage porn needs to be banned. Also, how do you rationalize the fact that every single study ever done on the topic shows that when underage porn is legal to view child sex abuse always decrease?

https://www.springer.com/about+springer ... -1042321-0

Could making child pornography legal lead to lower rates of child sex abuse? It could well do, according to a new study by Milton Diamond, from the University of Hawaii, and colleagues.
Results from the Czech Republic showed, as seen everywhere else studied (Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sweden, USA), that rape and other sex crimes have not increased following the legalization and wide availability of pornography. And most significantly, the incidence of child sex abuse has fallen considerably since 1989, when child pornography became readily accessible – a phenomenon also seen in Denmark and Japan. Their findings are published online today in Springer’s journal Archives of Sexual Behavior.
The findings support the theory that potential sexual offenders use child pornography as a substitute for sex crimes against children


How do you cope with the fact that the evidence shows that when you criminalize viewing CP you increase child sex abuse rates? That claim is actually supported by studies, by research, by science. Your claim is empty rhetoric. You heard it on the news and now you are mindlessly repeating it.

mrz wrote:But I wouldn't be too late if I lived in Germany because their age of consent is 14. That is what you don't seem to understand. You think that only your country has the correct age of consent. Just like religious people think only their country has the right religion. But you have nothing in support of this, you have only the mindless accumulation of the culture you grew up in. I mean think about it, age of consent globally ranges from 8 to 21. But you just happened to be born in the country with the correct age of consent, in the state with the correct age of consent. What are the chances! It's like the religious people, they just happened to grow up in the country that follows the true religion, against all odds!

I don't deep down think you are right. I fully consider you to be religiously delusional, and to have mindlessly accumulated the beliefs of your culture, which you will now rationalize by whichever means you can (often mindlessly repeating the verbatim scripture of your society in relation to the topic).
Just as the followers of the God Religions will rationalize the correctness of their faith, all the while oblivious to the obvious fact that they just mindlessly accumulated it from their culture.

Don't worry. I don't blame you. I don't expect you to be able to understand. You are a neurotypical, and the overwhelming majority of neurotypicals never evolved to have the neural networking required to think independently of their culture. They mindlessly copy everything. It's not a secret.

http://www.futurity.org/kids-with-autis ... %E2%80%99/

Antonia Hamilton, who led the research in the University of Nottingham’s School of Psychology, says: “Our study showed that typically developing children copy everything an adult does, even when they know that some of the actions are ‘silly.’

“In contrast, the children with autism only copied the useful actions—in a way, they are getting the job done more efficiently than the typical children.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... k-two.html

People with 'mild' forms of autism are more likely to be atheists, according to a controversial new study - and more likely to shun organised religion in general.


You are literally incapable of realizing this, but to those who have evolved to have minds it is just absolutely obvious.

Also, I'm surprised you don't want to ban ISIS pictures then, since they lead to terrorism! Only underage porn needs to be banned. Also, how do you rationalize the fact that every single study ever done on the topic shows that when underage porn is legal to view child sex abuse always decrease?

https://www.springer.com/about+springer ... -1042321-0

Could making child pornography legal lead to lower rates of child sex abuse? It could well do, according to a new study by Milton Diamond, from the University of Hawaii, and colleagues.
Results from the Czech Republic showed, as seen everywhere else studied (Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Sweden, USA), that rape and other sex crimes have not increased following the legalization and wide availability of pornography. And most significantly, the incidence of child sex abuse has fallen considerably since 1989, when child pornography became readily accessible – a phenomenon also seen in Denmark and Japan. Their findings are published online today in Springer’s journal Archives of Sexual Behavior.
The findings support the theory that potential sexual offenders use child pornography as a substitute for sex crimes against children


How do you cope with the fact that the evidence shows that when you criminalize viewing CP you increase child sex abuse rates? That claim is actually supported by studies, by research, by science. Your claim is empty rhetoric. You heard it on the news and now you are mindlessly repeating it.


Are you actually using GERMANY as an example? :?

Germany is a DOOMED civilization, that is cucking itself out of existence. That country is actually committing cultural suicide, by submitting to an Islamic invasion....due to "white guilt" that stretches all the way back to World War II.

Germany is NOT a civilization meant to emulated, but rather....it's slow cultural death is a cautionary tale to other civilizations.

The lesson to be learned here is, DON'T BE GERMANY IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE.

Seriously, using the sexual laws of a nation ruled by nihilists, is not going to help you win an argument here. :)

mrz wrote:But I wouldn't be too late if I lived in Germany


Then move. Pack up your shit and just go. Now. You can be set up in Berlin by the weekend.

Oh no, wait. Sorry. Fantasist. Never gonna happen. Gotcha.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:
mrz wrote:But I wouldn't be too late if I lived in Germany because their age of consent is 14. That is what you don't seem to understand. You think that only your country has the correct age of consent. Just like religious people think only their country has the right religion. But you have nothing in support of this, you have only the mindless accumulation of the culture you grew up in. I mean think about it, age of consent globally ranges from 8 to 21. But you just happened to be born in the country with the correct age of consent, in the state with the correct age of consent. What are the chances! It's like the religious people, they just happened to grow up in the country that follows the true religion, against all odds!

I don't deep down think you are right. I fully consider you to be religiously delusional, and to have mindlessly accumulated the beliefs of your culture, which you will now rationalize by whichever means you can (often mindlessly repeating the verbatim scripture of your society in relation to the topic).
Just as the followers of the God Religions will rationalize the correctness of their faith, all the while oblivious to the obvious fact that they just mindlessly accumulated it from their culture.

Don't worry. I don't blame you. I don't expect you to be able to understand. You are a neurotypical, and the overwhelming majority of neurotypicals never evolved to have the neural networking required to think independently of their culture. They mindlessly copy everything. It's not a secret.

http://www.futurity.org/kids-with-autis ... %E2%80%99/



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... k-two.html



You are literally incapable of realizing this, but to those who have evolved to have minds it is just absolutely obvious.

Also, I'm surprised you don't want to ban ISIS pictures then, since they lead to terrorism! Only underage porn needs to be banned. Also, how do you rationalize the fact that every single study ever done on the topic shows that when underage porn is legal to view child sex abuse always decrease?

https://www.springer.com/about+springer ... -1042321-0



How do you cope with the fact that the evidence shows that when you criminalize viewing CP you increase child sex abuse rates? That claim is actually supported by studies, by research, by science. Your claim is empty rhetoric. You heard it on the news and now you are mindlessly repeating it.


Are you actually using GERMANY as an example? :?

Germany is a DOOMED civilization, that is cucking itself out of existence. That country is actually committing cultural suicide, by submitting to an Islamic invasion....due to "white guilt" that stretches all the way back to World War II.

Germany is NOT a civilization meant to emulated, but rather....it's slow cultural death is a cautionary tale to other civilizations.

The lesson to be learned here is, DON'T BE GERMANY IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE.

Seriously, using the sexual laws of a nation ruled by nihilists, is not going to help you win an argument here. :)


Italy? Tokyo? Peru? All of those places have age of consent 13 or 14. There are many others. Much of South America is 14. Most of central to eastern europe is 14. You are avoiding the primary point, which is that you mindlessly accumulated the age of consent beliefs of your culture, which you have based on nothing. Had you grown up in a culture where it was normalized to fuck 12 year olds you would think nothing is wrong with it, as evidenced by the fact that nobody thought anything was wrong with fucking 12 year olds for the majority of human existence. Your belief is mindlessly accumulated doxa, and you support ruining innocent people's lives based on your religious delusion, which makes you an enemy of freedom, and would make you a bad person save for the fact that you are mindless and therefore absolved of responsibility for your crimes against humanity (in stark contrast to the parasites, which have minds, and act in furtherance of the continuation of these laws because they profit from them).

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
mrz wrote:But I wouldn't be too late if I lived in Germany


Then move. Pack up your shit and just go. Now. You can be set up in Berlin by the weekend.

Oh no, wait. Sorry. Fantasist. Never gonna happen. Gotcha.


I am not concerned only with myself, rather I want the crimes against humanity being perpetrated by your country to come to an end in their entirety.

mrz wrote:
MyBalls YourChin wrote:
Then move. Pack up your shit and just go. Now. You can be set up in Berlin by the weekend.

Oh no, wait. Sorry. Fantasist. Never gonna happen. Gotcha.


I am not concerned only with myself, rather I am a fantasist chatting shit on the internet


Word.

Also before you make the ridiculous claim that age of consent laws have increased because of modernization, I'd like to refer you to the case of Peru, which lowered its age of consent from 17 to 14, having this to say on the topic

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/peru-lowers ... ent-to-14/

Peru's Congress has voted overwhelmingly to lower the age to 14 for participating in consensual sex, a move some activists said could expose children to sexual abuse.

Lawmakers voted 70-10 on Thursday to approve the measure lowering the age at which criminal law recognizes the legal capacity of a person to consent to sexual activity. It was previously 17.

The age of consent for sex in many U.S. states is 16 or older.

The Peruvian measure was written by a member of President Alan Garcia's center-left Aprista party and Garcia is expected to sign it into law.

One supporter of the measure, lawmaker Raul Castro, said the law will bring Peru in line with "the progress and development of a modern society."

"There are young people who get pregnant but they don't go to health centers, fearing that their partners will be arrested and charged," he said.

Some organizations cheered the law, saying it would keep young people out of jail on statutory rape charges.


What do you know, some people think that lowering age of consent is indicative of progress, development, and modernization. I mean ultimately, the fact of the matter is, that age of consent was raised to 16/18 based on a tabloid publication in the mid 1800s. Coincidentally, this tabloid publication also sparked the laws that criminalized homosexuality in the UK, which by the way were part of the same law that criminalized hebephilia. Homosexuality and hebephilia were both criminalized simultaneously, with the same law, in the UK, the law itself coming to pass due to a moral panic that was incited by a tabloid publication authored by a Christian fundamentalist who thought he was on a mission from God.

mrz wrote:
Sacrificial Lamb wrote:
Are you actually using GERMANY as an example? :?

Germany is a DOOMED civilization, that is cucking itself out of existence. That country is actually committing cultural suicide, by submitting to an Islamic invasion....due to "white guilt" that stretches all the way back to World War II.

Germany is NOT a civilization meant to emulated, but rather....it's slow cultural death is a cautionary tale to other civilizations.

The lesson to be learned here is, DON'T BE GERMANY IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE.

Seriously, using the sexual laws of a nation ruled by nihilists, is not going to help you win an argument here. :)


Italy? Tokyo? Peru? All of those places have age of consent 13 or 14. There are many others. Much of South America is 14. Most of central to eastern europe is 14. You are avoiding the primary point, which is that you mindlessly accumulated the age of consent beliefs of your culture, which you have based on nothing. Had you grown up in a culture where it was normalized to fuck 12 year olds you would think nothing is wrong with it, as evidenced by the fact that nobody thought anything was wrong with fucking 12 year olds for the majority of human existence. Your belief is mindlessly accumulated doxa, and you support ruining innocent people's lives based on your religious delusion, which makes you an enemy of freedom, and would make you a bad person save for the fact that you are mindless and therefore absolved of responsibility for your crimes against humanity (in stark contrast to the parasites, which have minds, and act in furtherance of the continuation of these laws because they profit from them).

MyBalls YourChin wrote:
Then move. Pack up your shit and just go. Now. You can be set up in Berlin by the weekend.

Oh no, wait. Sorry. Fantasist. Never gonna happen. Gotcha.


I am not concerned only with myself, rather I want the crimes against humanity being perpetrated by your country to come to an end in their entirety.


Image

Dude, you lack empathy. Maybe it's your crippling autism; I don't know. :|

You are purely incapable of empathizing with other human beings. Before you know it, you'll be 30-years-old. Will you be fucking 14-year-old girls then?

The answer is NO.

The reason why that answer is NO, is not simply because you are socially retarded...and sexually inhibited.

The real reason that you will never have sex with these girls is that most "jailbait" do NOT want to fuck guys that are almost 30-years-old. Unless you're a very charming, handsome, charismatic Chad.....then these girls won't want you. :uzi:

Instead, they will think that you are creepy-as-fuck.

Seriously, I don't give a fuck about sexual laws in other countries...and if you were brutally honest, then you'd admit that YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THOSE LAWS EITHER.

You're just bringing this shit up in a desperate attempt to justify how depraved you are. Image

Even if sex with 14-year-old girls was somehow LEGAL, and child pornography was LEGAL (in the United States)...

...YOU WOULD STILL BE AN OMEGA VIRGIN EDGELORD. :?

And honestly, have you actually spent time around teens between the ages of 12 to 14? They're idiots. It's not that kids this age lack raw intellect, but rather...they have poor judgement.

It's not really a coincidence that 13 or 14-year-olds are not allowed to legally sign contracts or get married. The reason for this is that people this age have poor impulse control and impaired judgement (compared to adults). Kids this age have a very limited sense of perspective.

But you know what? From now on, I will take you at your word.....and believe you when you say that you don't understand this. That doesn't make your actions any less dangerous to the welfare of children, or any less immoral. But now I'll just assume you're a fucking idiot, rather than just being a disingenuous twat. :pistodouble:

No, wait....I take that back. You're still a disingenuous twat. :?

Image

Here's mrz's bumper sticker:

Image

Dude, you lack empathy. Maybe it's your crippling autism; I don't know. :|


I don't lack empathy I'm just not insane. If I lacked empathy I would blackmail JBs to strip for me.

You are purely incapable of empathizing with other human beings. Before you know it, you'll be 30-years-old. Will you be fucking 14-year-old girls then?

The answer is NO.

The reason why that answer is NO, is not simply because you are socially retarded...and sexually inhibited.

The real reason that you will never have sex with these girls is that most "jailbait" do NOT want to fuck guys that are almost 30-years-old. Unless you're a very charming, handsome, charismatic Chad.....then these girls won't want you. :uzi:

Instead, they will think that you are creepy-as-fuck.


It's always funny to me how the people who argue most vehemently for the criminalization of consensual sex with JBs also are the people with the most devout commitment to the notion that JBs would never consensually have sex with older people to begin with. It seems kind of funny, because it's like why do you need laws against it then?

Seriously, I don't give a fuck about sexual laws in other countries...and if you were brutally honest, then you'd admit that YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THOSE LAWS EITHER.

You're just bringing this shit up in a desperate attempt to justify how depraved you are.


Do you ever make actual arguments with any evidence or anything supporting them, or do you just spew mindless rhetoric and memes like a fucking retard?

Even if sex with 14-year-old girls was somehow LEGAL, and child pornography was LEGAL (in the United States)...

...YOU WOULD STILL BE AN OMEGA VIRGIN EDGELORD. :?


So what? At least I would be an "Omega virgin edgelord" in a country that isn't committing crimes against humanity, which is ultimately all that I really want.

And honestly, have you actually spent time around teens between the ages of 12 to 14? They're idiots. It's not that kids this age lack raw intellect, but rather...they have poor judgement.

It's not really a coincidence that 13 or 14-year-olds are not allowed to legally sign contracts or get married. The reason for this is that people this age have poor impulse control and impaired judgement (compared to adults). Kids this age have a very limited sense of perspective.


I don't have such a poor opinion of JBs as you do and I consider 14 year olds to be completely competent. They are also legal to get married in parts of USA, certainly in Canada it is legal to marry 14 year olds. Actually, in Canada you can hack the law and marry a 14 year old today and fuck her legally regardless of your age, and then divorce her tomorrow lol. But the people who don't do this are horrible pedophiles of course! Kind of like I legally fapped to CP by buying a plane ticket to a country without laws against it, but the people who are too stupid to do this are absolute monsters!

But you know what? From now on, I will take you at your word.....and believe you when you say that you don't understand this. That doesn't make your actions any less dangerous to the welfare of children, or any less immoral. But now I'll just assume you're a fucking idiot, rather than just being a disingenuous twat. :pistodouble:


Yes I'm horribly dangerous to the welfare of children, in staying in accordance with the laws of Germany, or Uruguay. Those countries are just absolutely horrific for children, like they have legalized child rape after all! Can you believe that?! It's so shocking.

My 2 cents:

1. I don't think having sex with 13-14 year olds is really that bad. I well remember my childhood and girls at that age were already slutting themselves. Some girls at 13 or 14 are already very sexual, while others are still kids, so arbitrary age of consent doesn't tell the whole story.

2. On the other hand, I don't believe that's all there is to MRZ's obsession about it, which I explained in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1013014

Anal prolapse wrote:My 2 cents:

1. I don't think having sex with 13-14 year olds is really that bad. I well remember my childhood and girls at that age were already slutting themselves. Some girls at 13 or 14 are already very sexual, while others are still kids, so arbitrary age of consent doesn't tell the whole story.

2. On the other hand, I don't believe that's all there is to MRZ's obsession about it, which I explained in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1013014


Yes and both Germany and Uruguay have anti-predator laws to prevent the stupid 13(uruguay only) and 14 year olds from being exploited, all countries with low age of consent that I'm aware of follow the minimum-default-restricted pattern Uruguay being (12-15-18) and Germany being (14-16-18). This is a foreign concept in the Anglosphere though, which simply has a high age of consent and maybe close in age exceptions. However, the minimum-default-restricted pattern is superior, with a low minimum, medium default, and high restricted. The minimum age of consent in parts of USA is the restricted age in most other countries!

But for people to actually weigh the numerous different age of consent systems, it requires them to not have a religious devotion to the age of consent in their country, which is unfortunately what most people have.

You're so full of shit.

We all know this discussion isn't about LAW; it's about MORALITY.

Image

Tell me, snowflake...

....do you want 13-year-old kids summoned for jury duty?

Do you want kids this young deciding your fate in a court of law?

No?

I don't either.

That's what I mean by "poor judgement" and "limited perspective". Nobody wants kids this young making such important decisions like this, that affects people's LIVES.

Deep down, you know it too. But whatever; I'm TIRED of this.

I'm going to the gym, and you'll continue to be be evil....by watching your precious CP videos of sexually exploited children, thus helping to perpetuate it and normalize it....FOREVER. :uzi:

Sacrificial Lamb wrote:You're so full of shit.

We all know this discussion isn't about LAW; it's about MORALITY.

Image

Tell me, snowflake...

....do you want 13-year-old kids summoned for jury duty?

Do you want kids this young deciding your fate in a court of law?

No?

I don't either.

That's what I mean by "poor judgement" and "limited perspective". Nobody wants kids this young making such important decisions like this, that affects people's LIVES.

Deep down, you know it too. But whatever; I'm TIRED of this.

I'm going to the gym, and you'll continue to be be evil....by watching your precious CP videos of sexually exploited children, thus helping to perpetuate it and normalize it....FOREVER. :uzi:


Actually right now I'm looking at 9-11 videos in the hopes that it will lead to more terrorist attacks against the USA. I imagine that it will, seeing as it is simple supply and demand economics. If nobody would look at the pictures of terrorist attacks, then terrorists wouldn't commit terrorist acts, because they don't do it for completely orthogonal reasons and only incidentally have pictures of it taken, but rather they do it entirely because they want to produce the photographs. Sorry, I forgot to mention...I'm also orgasming to them, seeing as that is a prerequisite for this phenomenon to manifest.

Of course, in some cases demand for CP does lead to supply. LS and BD were the primary examples of this, and they indeed did produce half a million or more CP files entirely because of the financial demand for them, which might seem to be horrific, until you come to the realization that the cp they produced consisted of naked teenagers in theater costumes like angel wings with theatrical backdrops behind them, fully enjoying themselves (as they continued to report into adulthood) with their full consent, and their parents full consent, fully compensated, and legally under the law of the Ukraine. Of course, sometimes, on extremely rare occasions, people do pay for the production of abusive CP, and this should be illegal, just as it would be illegal to pay Osama Bin Laden to orchestrate the 9-11 attacks. However, in the same fashion, it shouldn't be illegal to look at such things.

btw: It isn't immoral to have consensual sex with JBs. It is, however, extremely immoral to ruin people their lives when they have done nothing wrong but merely had consensual sex with girls who don't even care about it. It is a non-issue, nobody is harmed, everybody is happy, but then you brainwashed puritanical zealots come and fucking ruin the guys life, creating a victim where there wasn't one. This doesn't happen in countries like Germany, or Uruguay, etc, because although they have laws that criminalize sexually preying on JBs, they don't ruin people their lives when there is no victim.
Last edited by mrz on Tue May 31, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I hated my childhood. I felt like in prison.

That's why I don't think anybody has the right to measure other people's lives by their own.

Taking away children's rights until 18 years old and forcing them to spend their whole childhood in a prison called "school" is a form of slavery not really better than rape.

Who is asking those kids if they would prefer to go to work?

Nobody gives a shit about what they want.

What if they want to go to school? Nobody is asking them.

People assume they know better what is best for all children.

But each child is different, each one is a different story.

Forcing every child to do the same is not in any way morally superior.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Computing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests