Mrz's Guide to Being Free - Update Release 6 - VPN / WIFI ++

Besides,

You can't eliminate all suffering.

In the process of trying to regulate each sexual act of underage persons, you create much more suffering than good.

That's because the exploitation and crime is always a minority and there are already laws against.

The one superior law where age is the only criterion is a dumb weapon, it might hit the intended target but will do much more damage to everybody in the vicinity.

Anal prolapse wrote:Besides,

You can't eliminate all suffering.

In the process of trying to regulate each sexual act of underage persons, you create much more suffering than good.

That's because the exploitation and crime is always a minority and there are already laws against.

The one superior law where age is the only criterion is a dumb weapon, it might hit the intended target but will do much more damage to everybody in the vicinity.


Seriously I'm not saying that it should be a free for all on JBs, like I would enjoy to do fucked up shit to JBs and exploit them and all seeing as I'm biastophilic, however I isolate that from IRL entirely. I'm just saying that if someone fucks a 14 year old or something and she doesn't care about it and there is no indication that anyone was victimized it doesn't fucking matter, so what someone fucked a JB and nobody cares, why do you people feel the need to shove your nose into a situation where everything is perfectly fine and ruin people their lives, it's fucking immoral to do that. There is a massive difference betwen exploiting a JB to sex and having consensual sex with a JB, and the law is retarded to not recognize this.

mrz wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:Besides,

You can't eliminate all suffering.

In the process of trying to regulate each sexual act of underage persons, you create much more suffering than good.

That's because the exploitation and crime is always a minority and there are already laws against.

The one superior law where age is the only criterion is a dumb weapon, it might hit the intended target but will do much more damage to everybody in the vicinity.


Seriously I'm not saying that it should be a free for all on JBs, like I would enjoy to do fucked up shit to JBs and exploit them and all seeing as I'm biastophilic, however I isolate that from IRL entirely. I'm just saying that if someone fucks a 14 year old or something and she doesn't care about it and there is no indication that anyone was victimized it doesn't fucking matter, so what someone fucked a JB and nobody cares, why do you people feel the need to shove your nose into a situation where everything is perfectly fine and ruin people their lives, it's fucking immoral to do that. There is a massive difference betwen exploiting a JB to sex and having consensual sex with a JB, and the law is retarded to not recognize this.

I don't think you're ever getting any consensual sex with a JB even if it were perfectly legal, so I don't really get why you're so damn emotional about it.

Anal prolapse wrote:
mrz wrote:
Seriously I'm not saying that it should be a free for all on JBs, like I would enjoy to do fucked up shit to JBs and exploit them and all seeing as I'm biastophilic, however I isolate that from IRL entirely. I'm just saying that if someone fucks a 14 year old or something and she doesn't care about it and there is no indication that anyone was victimized it doesn't fucking matter, so what someone fucked a JB and nobody cares, why do you people feel the need to shove your nose into a situation where everything is perfectly fine and ruin people their lives, it's fucking immoral to do that. There is a massive difference betwen exploiting a JB to sex and having consensual sex with a JB, and the law is retarded to not recognize this.

I don't think you're ever getting any consensual sex with a JB even if it were perfectly legal, so I don't really get why you're so damn emotional about it.



Because the laws against it are immoral.

mrz wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:I don't think you're ever getting any consensual sex with a JB even if it were perfectly legal, so I don't really get why you're so damn emotional about it.



Because the laws against it are immoral.

yeah, right

you are so dishonest MRZ, even though you claim you are better, but you are exactly the same as normies, you just can't admit to your real reasons

Anal prolapse wrote:
mrz wrote:

Because the laws against it are immoral.

yeah, right

you are so dishonest MRZ, even though you claim you are better, but you are exactly the same as normies, you just can't admit to your real reasons


My real reasons are obvious

1. I think these laws are immoral and in furtherance of the slave trafficking conspiracy, perhaps best known for their work in waging the trillion dollar (that went to them) war on drugs and destroying countless lives and communities in the process of accomplishing nothing but more negative consequences to drug use and the complete lack of harm reduction

2. If I ever get a chance to fuck a JB you can bet your fucking ass I'm going to take it and I don't want to get in trouble if this situation ever arises

So there are two reasons, one being that these laws are immoral and actually do ruin people their lives for absolutely no fucking reason, and the second being that I myself actually want to fuck JBs, even if I never get to I want to have the ability to legally fuck JBs anyway.

i thought that this thread was something about the drugs and meds lol
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard

BUMP ADDED FINANCES + PICTURES + METADATA

Also I made a mistake in the cold boot image primarily in that I doubt they frequently use forensic laptops to boot the RAM, in most cases they use live USBs and just cold boot it in place, but not gonna bother to fix that image, when I made these images it took fucking forever and I was kind of on auto-pilot, sometimes they may use separate forensic machines rather than a live USB cold boot but I dunno they would probably want portable desktop rather than laptop. It's a minor mistake though, the general prinicple is still correct.

Internet Archivist wrote:most likely falling down a flight of stairs which has happened several times


To be fair, putting one foot in front of the other on uniformly spaced steps is incredibly hard.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

Internet Archivist wrote:The Mrz: Thanks for these massive updates to your 1-stop library for a safe JB P0rn Zone. Previously I read your multi-part series in Lookism, so I will save this for the next time I am laid up in bed for a few days following a domestic mishap (knowing me, most likely falling down a flight of stairs which has happened several times). What I do not understand is that with all your computer & internet security knowledge, why are you not downloading the massive amounts of eye-popping Eurasian CP produced in Ukraine and Russia in the comfort of your home in U.S.A.? Do you not have sufficient self-confidence in your expertise to stay 2-steps ahead of the law? You told us yourself in Lookism that Law Enforcement are Low IQ Morons in U.S.A. So what is the problem? If I had your knowledge, I would watch all the Islamic State and Mexican drug gang beheading videos from LiveLeak. These are illegal in my country, and a man was criminally prosecuted in Canada for uploading a video of Jun Lin (sweet-looking Chinese university student) who was homosexually assaulted and beheaded by the sexy bisexual transvestite prostitute Luka Magnotta. If you have any fears, we should be aware of them, too.


Lol why would I incriminate myself by having looked at underage porn in USA when I've been in countries without laws against it and the USA hasn't extrajurisdictional laws against traveling to countries without laws against looking at underage porn and looking at it? I feel quite certain of my abilities to illegally look at JB porn, however one thing I keep in mind is that I've been saying a lot of shit on the Internet for quite some years now and I've leaked quite a lot of personal information of myself, which makes me weak to biographical intersection attacks actually, though this doesn't concern me too much because I'm trying to actually not break the law or have any evidence that incriminates me until I can flee to Uruguay, though I do kind of have some regret in this area in that this is turning out to be difficult to do.

Additionally, there have been rare attacks that could have come close to compromising me even during my peak operational security, namely RELAY_EARLY was kind of too close for comfort in that it would have reduced my anonymity to that of open WiFi with a spoofed MAC address from a static location, which is really a close call at the best and at worst if there is historic WiFi geopositioning signals intelligence available it could even be enough to raid a person (not me though seeing as I never break the law in USA). So yeah even with stellar security every several years you can have a close call, though really if you put some effort into it you could protect even from attacks like that with more of a safety margin, maybe I will discuss WiFi and layering counter SIGINT as an additional chapter. I also want to cover some strategy, like there are strategic choices you can make when downloading sensitive media that can make a massive difference, like some people never save anything and constantly redownload or reload their ISIS propaganda, but this is actually not suggested imho I think it is better to stockpile and minimize sessions to as few as possible, because every new session is a new exposure to vulnerability in case the content provider has been compromised and is now a poisoned wateringhole, or in case of attacks that last for some period of time before being neutralized in general, it's better to access from a local stockpile than to keep going back to the wateringhole essentially. And other strategic considerations like this as well, I will cover those in the next chapter

1. Layering counter SIGINT
2. Strategy and tactics
3. I will also cover some other techniques such as air gaps
4. Maybe a small section on law bypasses (as I did by traveling to foreign country)

etc etc....

there are other things I could cover as well such as steganography and such but a lot of that is kind of trivia in that you haven't much use for steganography actually, and it is actually pretty impossible to do to any significant extent, hiding randomness in non-randomness is quite detectable, it only really works to hide randomness by overwriting randomness that is naturally present already, or else simple statistical analysis can detect the presence of it.
Last edited by mrz on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrz wrote:
Internet Archivist wrote:The Mrz: Thanks for these massive updates to your 1-stop library for a safe JB P0rn Zone. Previously I read your multi-part series in Lookism, so I will save this for the next time I am laid up in bed for a few days following a domestic mishap (knowing me, most likely falling down a flight of stairs which has happened several times). What I do not understand is that with all your computer & internet security knowledge, why are you not downloading the massive amounts of eye-popping Eurasian CP produced in Ukraine and Russia in the comfort of your home in U.S.A.? Do you not have sufficient self-confidence in your expertise to stay 2-steps ahead of the law? You told us yourself in Lookism that Law Enforcement are Low IQ Morons in U.S.A. So what is the problem? If I had your knowledge, I would watch all the Islamic State and Mexican drug gang beheading videos from LiveLeak. These are illegal in my country, and a man was criminally prosecuted in Canada for uploading a video of Jun Lin (sweet-looking Chinese university student) who was homosexually assaulted and beheaded by the sexy bisexual transvestite prostitute Luka Magnotta. If you have any fears, we should be aware of them, too.


Lol why would I incriminate myself by having looked at underage porn in USA when I've been in countries without laws against it and the USA hasn't extrajurisdictional laws against traveling to countries without laws against looking at underage porn and looking at it? I feel quite certain of my abilities to illegally look at JB porn, however one thing I keep in mind is that I've been saying a lot of shit on the Internet for quite some years now and I've leaked quite a lot of personal information of myself, which makes me weak to biographical intersection attacks actually, though this doesn't concern me too much because I'm trying to actually not break the law or have any evidence that incriminates me until I can flee to Uruguay, though I do kind of have some regret in this area in that this is turning out to be difficult to do.

Additionally, there have been rare attacks that could have come close to compromising me even during my peak operational security, namely RELAY_EARLY was kind of too close for comfort in that it would have reduced my anonymity to that of open WiFi with a spoofed MAC address from a static location, which is really a close call at the best and at worst if there is historic WiFi geopositioning signals intelligence available it could even be enough to raid a person (not me though seeing as I never break the law in USA). So yeah even with stellar security every several years you can have a close call, though really if you put some effort into it you could protect even from attacks like that with more of a safety margin, maybe I will discuss WiFi and layering counter SIGINT as an additional chapter. I also want to cover some strategy, like there are strategic choices you can make when downloading sensitive media that can make a massive difference, like some people never save anything and constantly redownload or reload their ISIS propaganda, but this is actually not suggested imho I think it is better to stockpile and minimize sessions to as few as possible, because every new session is a new exposure to vulnerability in case the content provider has been compromised and is now a wateringhole, or in case of attacks that last for some period of time before being neutralized in general, it's better to access from a local stockpile than to keep going back to the wateringhole essentially. And other strategic considerations like this as well, I will cover those in the next chapter

1. Layering counter SIGINT
2. Strategy and tactics
3. I will also cover some other techniques such as air gaps
4. Maybe a small section on law bypasses (as I did by traveling to foreign country)

etc etc....

there are other things I could cover as well such as steganography and such but a lot of that is kind of trivia in that you haven't much use for steganography actually, and it is actually pretty impossible to do to any significant extent, hiding randomness in non-randomness is quite detectable, it only really works to hide randomness by overwriting randomness that is naturally present already, or else simple statistical analysis can detect the presence of it.

I'm pretty sure I would identify you if I was FBI based solely on your posts from Sluthate and intersection analysis.

Anal prolapse wrote:http://securityaffairs.co/wordpress/30202/hacking/tor-traffic-analysis-attack.html

The research revealed that more than 81 percent of Tor clients can be de-anonymized by exploiting a new traffic analysis attack based on Netflow technology.


I already covered that class of attack, it's an active confirmation attack.

Image

It requires the attacker to be positioned correctly to carry it out, the bulk of anonymity provided by Tor is dependent on making it difficult for the attacker to be correctly positioned to do that class of attack (Tor isn't a high latency mix network after all, though conceptually it was the derivative of them). So you need to take that study in the proper context or else it seems to say something it doesn't.

81.4% for the real-world experiments, with an average false positive rate of 6.4.


That means when they were already in the correct position they had 81.4% accuracy at deanonymizing the clients they were positioned to deanonymize, and they had significant noise in the area of false positives too. This is just another iteration of traffic confirmation attacks. RELAY_EARLY was far more damning (it is patched now though), it had a 100% accuracy and a 0% false positive rate via exploiting a covert channel vulnerability, and was coupled with a massive sybil attack to get the attacker in the correct positioning against many targets (The operators of the directory authority servers should have removed the nodes since they already identified them as potentially sybil nodes, that was a big fuck up on their part IMO, they got greedy for bandwidth and took a risk that ended up fucking people). Tails is particularly vulnerable to this class of attack because it doesn't have persistent entry guards so increases exposure to bad entry guards (one half of the positioning required to carry out such an attack), which is its biggest detriment and fairly concerning imho. Solutions with entry guard persistence are more hardened from attackers getting in the correct positioning to carry out confirmation attacks than ever before with the semi-new guard rotation algorithm.

Bump added strategy section + WiFi + VPN, plus added a bit to the end of bitcoin in mentioning double signature escrow to prevent scamming, gonna add a bit more tho ^_^

mrz wrote:Bump added strategy section + WiFi + VPN, plus added a bit to the end of bitcoin in mentioning double signature escrow to prevent scamming, gonna add a bit more tho ^_^

Great

You can do all that or you can just stop watching CP.

Anal prolapse wrote:
mrz wrote:Bump added strategy section + WiFi + VPN, plus added a bit to the end of bitcoin in mentioning double signature escrow to prevent scamming, gonna add a bit more tho ^_^

Great

You can do all that or you can just stop watching CP.


You don't need to know anything more than "Use Tails and keep the security slider to high" to be quite secure, like you really don't need to know all of this and my intention is not to scare people off thinking they can be secure without learning a fuck ton, seriously just use Tails and keep security slider at high and you are already massively protected, just read the section on strategy too (and passwords, people often make shit tier passwords but think they are secure).
Last edited by mrz on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrz wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:Great

You can do all that or you can just stop watching CP.


You don't need to know anything more than "Use Tails and keep the security slider to high" to be quite secure, like you really don't need to know all of this and my intention is not to scare people off thinking they can be secure without learning a fuck ton, seriously just use Tails and keep security slider at high and you are already massively protected, just read the section on strategy too.

Not watching CP still works better.

Anal prolapse wrote:
mrz wrote:
You don't need to know anything more than "Use Tails and keep the security slider to high" to be quite secure, like you really don't need to know all of this and my intention is not to scare people off thinking they can be secure without learning a fuck ton, seriously just use Tails and keep security slider at high and you are already massively protected, just read the section on strategy too.

Not watching CP still works better.


Or you can watch whatever the fuck you want to and not let the government illegally violate your first amendment right to freedom of speech. I dunno, I prefer to fap to whatever porn I want to, and not to let insane religiously delusional zombies and parasitic slave traffickers control my life, but if you want to be the bitch of insane people be my guest I don't give a fuck.

mrz wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:Not watching CP still works better.


Or you can watch whatever the fuck you want to and not let the government illegally violate your first amendment right to freedom of speech. I dunno, I prefer to fap to whatever porn I want to, and not to let insane religiously delusional zombies and parasitic slave traffickers control my life, but if you want to be the bitch of insane people be my guest I don't give a fuck.

It feels good not to be a pedo

Image

Anal prolapse wrote:
mrz wrote:
Or you can watch whatever the fuck you want to and not let the government illegally violate your first amendment right to freedom of speech. I dunno, I prefer to fap to whatever porn I want to, and not to let insane religiously delusional zombies and parasitic slave traffickers control my life, but if you want to be the bitch of insane people be my guest I don't give a fuck.

It feels good not to be a pedo

Image


It feels good to be free.

mrz wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:It feels good not to be a pedo

Image


It feels good to be free.


You're a freedophile.

:walk:
Image

Download Tails, install on USB, boot from USB = thread
NT > FACE > HEIGHT > BODY

mrz wrote:It feels good to be free.

>Feels good
>Complaining 24/7

Pick one

Anal prolapse wrote:
mrz wrote:It feels good to be free.

>Feels good
>Complaining 24/7

Pick one


Well I detest the slave trafficking conspiracy, the mindlessness of humans, the crimes against humanity being committed by the government of the USA against its people, etc. However, if you learn security you can do as you please and be free from the slave trafficking conspiracy and their illegal and immoral laws.

mrz wrote:
Anal prolapse wrote:>Feels good
>Complaining 24/7

Pick one


Well I detest the slave trafficking conspiracy, the mindlessness of humans, the crimes against humanity being committed by the government of the USA against its people, etc. However, if you learn security you can do as you please and be free from the slave trafficking conspiracy and their illegal and immoral laws.

That's basically only useful if you want to watch CP, buy drugs or run a terrorist organization

Hardly a requirement to be "free"

Anal prolapse wrote:
mrz wrote:
Well I detest the slave trafficking conspiracy, the mindlessness of humans, the crimes against humanity being committed by the government of the USA against its people, etc. However, if you learn security you can do as you please and be free from the slave trafficking conspiracy and their illegal and immoral laws.

That's basically only useful if you want to watch CP, buy drugs or run a terrorist organization

Hardly a requirement to be "free"


A requirement of freedom is the ability to view any media in existence and to use any drug you desire to. If you lack the ability to watch any media, or to use any drug, then you are absolutely not free.

fuck just noticed I was missing two images from the drive forensics section, added two images to it

Image

and

Image

Actually have two other images I can add to the password section....but they are on a different system so not gonna upload right now.

Can you make an update about net neutrality and just securing your own home, what to do with a custom built router if it be a raspberry pi router or a custom built computer with one of those router linux distros.

I'm not trying to play Mission Impossible on cyber security I just want fundamental security and privacy at home without ISP's watching and selling all of our info (which they already do) or for IP's to soon try and throttle down sites I like while fast laning whatever business partnerships they have on us.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Computing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests