List your PC stats

PC I built myself a while back Windows 8.1, AMD Phenom 3.00 GHZ Cpu and 4GB of memory

dreaminaboutLMS wrote:if you know how to build a PC, you will remain a virgin for life

If you don't know how to build a PC you might be retarded, it's about as easy as snapping lego bricks together. The hardest part is making sure all the parts are compatible with each other.

No bullshit I got this laptop in 2012.
2 GB NVIDIA graphics card.
16 GB RAM
1 TB Harddrive
1920x1080p
USB 3.0 ports.
JBL sound system
damn I forgot what else. I ain't got time for that go look it up yourself. LENOVO Y580

486 processor,16 MB,8 MB graphic card

i7 4790k
GTX 970
256 gb ssd
16 gb ram
4k dell monitor
I don't game though.

dreaminaboutLMS wrote:if you know how to build a PC, you will remain a virgin for life

Yeah but at least you'll have some really good entertainment to distract you from your pathetic life.

My PC is a generic shitty $500 pc from bestbuy I bought 5 years ago when I was still a comp-retard.

I've upgraded the GPU with a GTX 550 Ti and then 750 Ti. Replaced the power cable and some of the fans. My CPU and motherboard are shit; AMD 3.0 quad and generic shitty motherboard.

I can't play 8th gen games for shit but I can play most 7th games at 60fps.

Windows 10 Pro
Core 2 Duo Conroe 2.33GHz
3GB DDR2 RAM
Intel Express Graphics, 256MBs
55GB Seagate harddisk
I've had this computer since 2007
During the long process of history, by relying on our own diligence, courage and wisdom, Chinese people have opened up a good and beautiful home where all ethnic groups live in harmony and fostered an excellent culture that never fades. -Xi Jinping

Return to Computing