ANIMUS or liver NEED A BAN

And its not cause he is idiot or raging- he doesnt even pay attention to any response. So its spamming with nonsense topics, while there is zero chance of any discussion with a sense coming out of it.

Petarosus18 wrote:And its not cause he is idiot or raging- he doesnt even pay attention to any response. So its spamming with nonsense topics, while there is zero chance of any discussion with a sense coming out of it.

come fight me

you win

ban

i win

i take all the cash in your wallet you faggot

liver wrote:
Petarosus18 wrote:And its not cause he is idiot or raging- he doesnt even pay attention to any response. So its spamming with nonsense topics, while there is zero chance of any discussion with a sense coming out of it.

come fight me

you win

ban

i win

i take all the cash in your wallet you faggot

I would you fucking moron, Im on different side of the planet in eastern europe!!

Where do you live you motherfucker? I might be visiting friend in Houston.....

He'll burn out in under two weeks, guaranteed.

Reality starts to dawn, he gets butthurt, and makes multiple 'I'm leaving' type threads first tho.

It's a cycle.
Tell me with whom you associate and I will tell you who you are. If I know with what you busy yourself, I know what you amount to

MyBalls YourChin wrote:He'll burn out in under two weeks, guaranteed.

Reality starts to dawn, he gets butthurt, and makes multiple 'I'm leaving' type threads first tho.

It's a cycle.

This.

I'm giving him 3-4 weeks though.

We will see.

Bets on.

PowerCell5000 wrote:Ur only mad because he raped your sister and she enjoyed it.

Not only, he also stole my teddy bear.

Return to Heated Discussions