Reminder : @terminate = @TheTrews ALT

I am the only thing he loves in his pathetic life.

He's been obsessed with me for 2 months. Calling me chinese and indian every day. fucking lol

Trews - You're mentally ill

Making threads about me will never change the fact that you're an indian+paki sfcel. All those white nationalists posts you made, and now you're exposed as being a nonwhite indian. Doesn't that make you feel embarrassed?

Calling me chinese and indian every day doesn't bother me. You're mentally ill.

Don't you feel embarrassed ? You've been thinking about me every second of every day for the last 2 months.

You don't have a life. I feel sorry for you. All you do is call a white person chinese and indian every day.
You're pathetic.

Trews - You're mentally ill

terminate wrote:Making threads about me will never change the fact that you're an indian+paki sfcel. All those white nationalists posts you made, and now you're exposed as being a nonwhite indian. Doesn't that make you feel embarrassed?

You seriously are thetrews?

Just when I thought there was hope in you, but it was just an illusion

Just a dream
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

Dream wrote:
terminate wrote:Making threads about me will never change the fact that you're an indian+paki sfcel. All those white nationalists posts you made, and now you're exposed as being a nonwhite indian. Doesn't that make you feel embarrassed?

Just a dream

I'm not. I don't know why he thinks I'm Trews. Elliot Rodger 2000 is a SPASTIC, I think he is in love with me.

terminate wrote:
Dream wrote:

Just a dream

I'm not. I don't know why he thinks I'm Trews. Elliot Rodger 2000 is a SPASTIC, I think he is in love with me.

That makes sense

Those of lookism are naught but mongrels, bark and hiss at anything and anyone

This place is too good for the likes of him, he and the rest of his treacherous pack needs to leave

"what is a trews?" ... "what is a trews" ?

Fucking LOL. Pathetic lies.

I know you're ashamed of yourself for taking creepshots of polish-paki couples,etc . But jesus fucking christ. Every thing that you type / post is a lie.

You're pathetic.

@terminate aka @TheTrews - You're mentally ill.

I have proof that you are trews. You logged into old accounts, you spoke about your sticky ears, etc, you already revealed yourself several times over. You're a pathetic liar.

You've been obsessed with me every day for the last 2 months. You hate tv,movies, and video games, you hate everything, you can't get a woman.....

but you're MADLY IN LOVE with me.

You're mentally ill

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:"what is a trews?" ... "what is a trews" ?

Fucking LOL. Pathetic lies.

I know you're ashamed of yourself for creepshots of polish-paki couples,etc . But jesus fucking christ. Every thing that you type / post is a lie.

You're pathetic.

@terminate aka @TheTrews - You're mentally ill.

I have proof that you are trews. You logged into old accounts, you spoke about your sticky ears, etc, you already revealed yourself several times over. You're pathetic liar.

You've been obsessed with me every day for the last 2 months. You hate tv,movies, and video games, you hate everything, you can't get a woman.....

but you're MADLY IN LOVE with me.

You're mentally ill

Says the one whom spawned waves of threads all centering terminate

What do you hope to accomplish by repeating the same thing over and over? To establish your insanity further?

You don't talk down to @Dream. He's objectively superior to you in every way, need I remind you that you are a CURRY.?

I don't care if you call eurasian or indian every day for 2 months. You have no life.

I'm superior to you. That's why you obsess over me, whereas I don't even think about you . I'm responding because you've done nothing but think about me for the last 8 weeks. every second of every day of your pathetic life.

Just shoot your skull already, if you're so miserable

You are so inferior that you can't even use your own vocabulary. Fucking LOL at you !

Use your gun to kill yourself, if you're so miserable

You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me, searching through my post history, and accusing me of being his or her alt.

Don't you have anything better to do? Who will you accuse me of being next?, mrz? victory? You are the most delusional post here by far, you stupid CUNT. I don't even have photoshop, why would I edit a photo?

I am convinced that you suffer from paranoid delusions of persecution, saying that I photoshopped that image. Seek help. Your obsession is beginning to get plain unhealthy at this point.

Go ahead and call me eurasian every day for 8 weeks, you miserable fucking CUNT. I don't care.

All you do is copy me and think about me every single second of every day because I am so completely and utterly SUPERIOR to you in every way.

You're an inferior organism, raging, talking about guns and death threats on the internet .

I've never said anything about mrz, you aspie autist.

Fucking KILL YOURSELF with your gun, if you're so miserable

Here we go again :roll: Same rebuttals. And you still have the GALL to claim yourself on par with me?

Fucking LOL at your life ! You can't even use your own vocabulary.

You're inferior in every way. That's why you think about me 24 hours a day, for the last 8 weeks.

SHOOT YOUR SKULL

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions