terminate is a homosexual pedophile

Why are you obsessed with me? Am I all you have in your life?

Your obsession with me is worrying. Don't you have anything better to do, then make threads about me?

I suggest you find counseling, or see a shrink. You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me.

Who is Trews even? Why do you think I'm him? Is this all you do with your time, come up with conspiracy theories?
On the topic of conspiracy theories, no, Elliot Rodger wasn't a staged event. You are delusional you fucking CUNT.
What will you tell me next, that the moon landings were faked? You need to take your pills.

Do you feel embarrassed? Being called out on your lies by me? You are in over your head.

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

Go back to the mental hospital you were at before. From that time, when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help. You've been obsessed with me for about 2 months. I don't care if we disagree on obvious staged events for gun control. You are completely insane for being obsessed with that. You have no life.

I'm the only thing in your pathetic life. I feel sorry for you.

You're mentally ill

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to the mental hospital you were at before. From that time, when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help. You've been obsessed with me for about 2 months. I don't care if we disagree on obvious staged events for gun control. You are completely insane for being obsessed with that. You have no life.

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

You're a spastic. kill yourself, you pathetic, miserable CUNT.

I'm the only thing in your pathetic life. That's why you keep thinking about me every single second of your pathetic life.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before, from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

REMINDER : I'M THE ONLY THING IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE. LET THAT SINK IN

The only thing in your life. You hate tv shows, you hate movies, you HATE video games, but you're madly in love with me.

You're pathetic. You're mentally ill @terminate

Return to Heated Discussions