Elliot Rodger 2000; cognitive dissonance personified

You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. Yet you, as a nonwhite, made all those white nationalists posts. Doesn't it make you feel embarrassed, to be exposed? You belong in an asylum. I feel bad for you.

@TheTrews - Go BACK to the mental hospital where you were at before. From that time, when you tried to kill yourself.

Calling a white person chinese and indian every day isn't going to solve any of the problems in your pathetic life. FUCKING LOL

Trews - You're mentally ill.

Go take some more creepshots of polish-paki couples, you aspie, miserable CUNT.
FUCKING LOL!!

you've been obsessed with me every second of your life for the last 2 fucking months ! LOL YOU'RE PATHETIC !!

Shitskin hindu cope. News flash, indian+paki isn't white. LOL !

You are so out of it, it's not even funny. First you say Elliot Rodger was a "STAGED POLITICAL EVENT FOR GUN CONTROL", and now this? You deserve to be executed.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

You couldn't even edit it properly. LOL ! You're an EMBARRASSMENT !! Fucking LOL

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

EVERY DAY You've been obsessed with me over some disagreement from 2 months ago.
I'm the ONLY THING in your pathetic life.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

Elliot's rampage wasn't staged and you know it. Do you realize how much you are embarrassing yourself? Saying "DURR it was a STAGED EVENT for gun control". Real people were affected.
@Elliot Rodger 2000; You belong in a straight jacket. You need to be medicated, I suspect you are a schizophrenic.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

You've been obsessed just cos we disagree from something that we talked about 2 months ago. You're insane.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

Return to Heated Discussions