reminder: reason for Elliot Rodger 2000's mental breakdown

this is where he was first outed. A snapshot I took of the shoutbox on Lookism where he admitted to being nonwhite. He unsuccessfully tried to get this image removed.

@Elliot Rodger 2000 You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. Yet you, as a nonwhite, made all those white nationalists posts. Doesn't it make you feel embarrassed, to be exposed?

Calling me chinese and indian every day doesn't bother me.

Trews - You're mentally ill.

Go back to the hospital where you were at, from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

photoshopping / editing that screenshot of the shoutbox isn't going to solve the problems in your pathetic, miserable life. All you do is think about me every second of every day anyways. You don't have a life.

Go back to the mental hospital before you try to kill yourself again.

You need help

Shitskin hindu cope. You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. A nigger has WAYYY more value than you and you know it. Don't you feel embarrassed? Being exposed? You belong in a straightjacket.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

All you do is lie.

Return to Heated Discussions