Elliot Rodger 2000 is convinced that I'm TheTrews

And he also thinks that the Isla Vista shootings were a "staged political event for gun control" :roll:
He also thinks I photoshopped this image, where he clearly states himself to be nonwhite.
In other words, He would sooner claim that I photoshopped this picture, then simply admit he's an indian+paki subhuman. LOL! He sent me a private message, asking me to delete this photo, and "stop posting it". :walk:

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

You totally fucked up the editing of that screenshot of the shoutbox. You're a spastic.

I'm the only thing in your pathetic life. That's why you keep thinking about me every single second of your pathetic life.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before, from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

So what if you were The Trews. Trews was an interesting poster, and a pioneer of the Incel creeper shot.
He gets my respect.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to the mental hospital you were at before. From that time, when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help. You've been obsessed with me for about 2 months. I don't care if we disagree on obvious staged events for gun control. You are completely insane for being obsessed with that. You have no life.

The photos were funny but @terminate ( aka @TheTrews aka @free2rhyme ) is mentally ill.

ER2000- Please stop being so obsessed with me, you homoerotic sperg.

Elliot's rampage wasn't staged and you know it. Do you realize how much you are embarrassing yourself? Saying "DURR it was a STAGED EVENT for gun control". Real people were affected.
@Elliot Rodger 2000; You belong in a straight jacket. You need to be medicated, I suspect you are a schizophrenic.

Return to Heated Discussions