Reminder : @Elliot Rodger 2000 CONFIRMED indian+paki

Reminder : @Elliot Rodger 2000 CONFIRMED indian+paki

@Elliot Rodger 2000- You're mentally ill

Go back to the mental hospital you were at before. From that time, when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help. You've been obsessed with me for about 2 months. I don't care if we disagree on events obviously not staged "for gun control". You are completely insane for being obsessed with that. You have no life.

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

You totally fucked up the editing of that screenshot of the shoutbox. You're a spastic.

I'm the only thing in your pathetic life. That's why you keep thinking about me every single second of your pathetic life.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before, from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:@terminate - You're mentally ill.

You totally fucked up the editing of that screenshot of the shoutbox. You're a spastic.

I'm the only thing in your pathetic life. That's why you keep thinking about me every single second of your pathetic life.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before, from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

Shitskin hindu cope. I dare you to try something in real life, seriously. 15 ROUNDS will go into your autistic brain. Try me, you stupid CUNT. I would be doing you a favor.
You've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me.

Elliot's rampage wasn't staged and you know it. Do you realize how much you are embarrassing yourself? Saying "DURR it was a STAGED EVENT for gun control". Real people were affected.
@Elliot Rodger 2000; You belong in a straight jacket. You need to be medicated, I suspect you are a schizophrenic.

Return to Heated Discussions