Elliot Rodger 2000- still autistic

He has such an autistic way of typing, very repetitive and like a robot, reusing the same phrases multiple times.
A white man would never type such a way, NO DOUBT. His typing style is ethnic to the core, further convincing me that this man is in no way white, though I have yet to see a photo.
So I will instead presume him to resemble this man in complexion; whenever he makes laughable claims.

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

You totally fucked up the editing of that screenshot . You're a spastic. kill yourself, you pathetic, miserable CUNT.

I'm the only thing in your pathetic life. That's why you keep thinking about me every single second of your pathetic life.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before, from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

REMINDER : I'M THE ONLY THING IN YOUR PATHETIC LIFE. LET THAT SINK IN

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:Your editing of that shoutbox is laughable.

fake as fuck. You're a spastic. An embarrassment

LOL! So now you're saying I'm some kind of photoshop expert, who's editing those photos?
You've truly lost it. I don't even have photoshop installed, you fucking dumbass.

Ethnic IQ in action.

Go edit a screenshot of the shoutbox , you fucking spastic.

Fucking lol. You couldn't even edit it properly. You're absolutely USELESS !

@terminate - You're mentally ill. I'm the only thing in your life. Without me you have nothing.

You're low IQ. All you do is lie

Return to Heated Discussions