@terminate is obsessed cos of a disagreement from 2monthsAGO

@terminate - You're mentally ill

I don't care if we disagree on some political staged event.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time, when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help.

Elliot's rampage wasn't staged and you know it. Do you realize how much you are embarrassing yourself? Saying "DURR it was a STAGED EVENT for gun control". Real people were affected. You deserve to be executed.

It was staged. You're just a bluepilled sheep. You're a spastic who believes anything the mainstream media tells you.

You've been obsessed over this disagreement for 2 months.

You're embarrassing yourself. No one cares about this disagreement.

Go back to that mental hospital , where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

I'm the only thing in your pathetic life. I feel sorry for you. Isn't there anything else you can do with your pathetic life, other than thinking about me 24 hours a day every day for over 2 months ?

You miserable fucking CUNT. You're mentally ILL

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:@terminate - You're mentally ill

I'm the only thing in your pathetic life. I feel sorry for you. Isn't there anything else you can do with your pathetic life, other than thinking about me 24 hours a day every day for over 2 months ?

You miserable fucking CUNT. You're mentally ILL

Stop replying to him.

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:It was staged. You're just a bluepilled sheep. You're a spastic who believes anything the mainstream media tells you.

You've been obsessed over this disagreement for 2 months.

You're embarrassing yourself. No one cares about this disagreement.

Go back to that mental hospital , where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

How can I be the "bluepilled sheep", when you OPENLY admitted that you support Hillary? LOL!
You've lost it.

2 fucking months :roll:

Absolutely INSANE.

@terminate - You're mentally ill. You belong in a sanitarium - PERMANENTLY

You're lying again, you previously admitted to being an avid Hillary supporter. You posted this on Lookism.

You're a liar.

I voted trump, you fucking spastic.

I'm the only thing in your pathetic life. You have no life. You only have me.

You can't get a woman, you hate tv and video games, but you're MADLY IN LOVE WITH ME..

Fucking LOL. You're MENTALLY ILL

@terminate - You're seriously, seriously mentally ill.

All you do is think about me every second of every day. You don't have a life

You've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me.
Don't you feel embarrassed?

You've obsessed with me for the last 2 months, just because of a simple disagreement.

You're mentally ill.

You need to go back to that mental hospital, WHERE YOU BELONG

Shitskin hindu cope. I dare you to try something in real life, seriously. 15 ROUNDS will go into your autistic brain. Try me, you stupid CUNT. I would be doing you a favor.
You deserve whatever is coming to you, you insufferable POS...

You won't shoot anything but FARTS and LIES from your TURD BRAIN.

You're a stupid, MISERABLE fucking CUNT. No wonder you never do anything with your life other than think about me.

You've been obsessed with me for 2 months. Every single second of every day, all you've done is think about me, and dwell on that disagreement. Meanwhile, I don't care if we disagree. I can look passed that.

But you're unable to .

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

You need help

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

Go back to the sanitarium you were in, from before, when you tried to kill yourself.

@Elliot Rodger 2000; You belong in a straight jacket. You need to be medicated, I honestly suspect that you are a schizophrenic.

Take your meds. You belong in a sanitarium.

You've been obsessed with me for the last 8 weeks, every second of every day all you think about is me.

You're hurt over some minor disagreement. You're a pathetic, miserable CUNT.

Kill yourself if you're so miserable

This is getting sad, I'm the only thing in your life. LOL!

You need to go buy a hooker, maybe it'll make you feel better.

It's you who has been obsessed with me. I didn't even neg you half the time, etc.

I tried to tell you countless times, I don't care if we disagree.

You're the one who is obsessed with me. I don't care. I'm just responding to you, because you've been obsessed for 8 weeks in a row. Every single second of every day, you did NOTHING but think about me all the time.

You're a pathetic COWARD.

Go back to the mental hospital - WHERE YOU BELONG.

No one cares about that minor disagreement. You're a pathetic, miserable fucking CUNT

More lies, you negged me constantly over petty arguments and you know it, how sad are you to even deny this basic fact..

At this point I'm honestly starting to feel pity for you, I'm clearly the only thing in your life.

All you do is make pathetic death threats, you're inferior in every way. You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks, whereas I've told you countless times - I don't care if we disagree. I don't know why you're so obsessed over that.

You're a sadist. You're mentally ill. You belong in a mental hospital, like that time, when you tried to kill yourself.

You're a pathetic inferior organism. That's why you spent 8 weeks thinking about me, every second of every day of your pathetic, meaningless, pointless existence.

Get help. You're a pathetic, miserable CUNT. All you do is call me eurasian and indian every day.

The only thing NEW that you said was : talking about your gun. You're PATHETIC

editing that pm and shoutbox pic is childish and pathetic.

and :

You won't shoot anything but FARTS and LIES out of your autistic TURD BRAIN

You've been obsessed with me for 2 months.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

Again with the same rebuttals, you simply can't keep up with me. I'm intellectually superior to you in ever possible way, how does that make you feel? Don't you feel ashamed of yourself? You whole shtick is getting old.
Aren't you embarrassed?

You're an inferior organism.

All you do is keep copying me and telling lies.

Get your gun, and shoot your skull, if you're so miserable. Your death threats are pathetic.

You're mentally ill. You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks now.

You don't have a life
Last edited by Elliot Rodger 2000 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Again, telling me to aim my gun at myself. Maybe I would if my life was as miserable as yours- LOL! But that's not the case.

use your gun to kill yourself, since you're so obsessed with a superior organism (me).

You're so miserable every day. Look at you, talking about guns and death threats. You're a fucking spastic. just lol at your pathetic miserable pointless existence

You're superior to nothing, you are a CURRYCEL. The shit of a cockroach is superior to you.

Keep editing that pic of the shoutbox and coping, calling me eurasian and indian every day - I don't care, you aspie autist.

You are inferior is every way. That's why you copy my every word

That's why you've been obsessed with me for the last 2 months in a row. You never think about anything BUT ME
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions