@terminate belongs in a sanitarium.

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

EVERY DAY You've been obsessed over some disagreement from 2 months ago.

You're deeply pathetic. I feel sorry for you.

You need help

Go back to that mental hospital, where you were at before. You know, from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You seriously need help

You are completely obsessed with me. I am all you think about, day in and day out.

Seek therapy, before you pop a blood vessel.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to the mental hospital you were at before. From that time, when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help. You've been obsessed with me for about 2 months. I don't care if we disagree on obvious staged events for gun control. You are completely insane for being obsessed with that. You have no life.

It's been 2 fucking months, for christ's sake. You're an EMBARRASSMENT.

I don't care if we disagree. But you're still obsessed with that. It's pathetic ! You're MENTALLY ILL

REMINDER : I am THE ONLY THING in your pathetic life.

You have nothing else in your life. I'm the only thing on your mind.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

Shitskin hindu cope. Elliot's rampage wasn't staged and you know it. Do you realize how much you are embarrassing yourself? Saying "DURR it was a STAGED EVENT for gun control". Real people were affected.
@Elliot Rodger 2000; You belong in a straight jacket. You need to be medicated, I suspect you are a schizophrenic.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

You've been obsessed just cos we disagree from something that we talked about 2 months ago. You're insane.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

Go BACK to the mental hospital where you were at before @terminate.

You know, from that time, when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help. I'm serious

Go back to that mental hospital, from when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help.

You can't get a woman, you hate tv and video games, but you're MADLY IN LOVE with me.

@terminate - Do something else with your life -

Why do you always only think about me every single second of your life ? Isn't there anything else going on ?

Are you that pathetic ? You're mentally ill. Go back to that mental hospital, where you used to be, from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help.
You're seriously, SERIOUSLY mentally ill

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

I don't care if we disagree on something, but you have been obsessed with over that, for the last 2 months.

Every second of every day, you're obsessed with me. You 're LEGIT INSANE. GET HELP

Take you meds, you subhuman.

You've been obsessed with me for 2 months. It's time to take your meds, seriously. You need help

You're mentally ill @terminate

7 TIMES IN A ROW YOU REPLIED. Holy fuck, what genetic disorder is it that you have? That leads to this erratic behaviour? You belong in a straightjacket.

You belong in that mental hospital that you went to , from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

All you do is call me "yung fet" and eurasian etc. You're mentally ill .

I feel sorry for you .I'm obviously the only thing in your sad life

All you do, is use the same rebuttals.
You have no creativity of mind like I possess. And that eats away at you, knowing your innate inferiority. LOL!

Please, for the betterment of humanity, find the tallest building near you and jump off the top of it.

Get your gun, you pathetic coward. You've been obsessed with me for 2 months. You're so pathetic, all you do is lie.

Kill yourself already. Or go back to that mental hospital where you belong.

The only place you belong is in a sewer, because you are the same color as shit. you fucking SPERG.

get your gun, you pathetic COWARD.

You won't shoot anything apart from FARTS and LIES from your autistic TURD BRAIN.

You've been obsessed with me for several weeks. like 8 weeks. You should be embarrassed.
You have no life. I don't care if we disagree. But you're obsessed. You're mentally ILL. You need help

Again with the same rebuttals, you simply can't keep up with me. I'm intellectually superior to you, how does that make you feel? Don't you feel ashamed of yourself?

Maybe if you spent the past MONTH not constantly making posts about me, you would be less autistic? Just a hunch.

At this point I'm honestly starting to feel pity for you, I'm clearly the only thing in your life.

All you do is give pointless death threats and talk about your gun.

You're a pathetic COWARD.
You won't shoot ANYTHING apart from MASSIVE STINKY EGGY FARTS and LIES from your autistic TURD BRAIN.

You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks, over a minor disagreement.

You don't have a life.

REMINDER : I AM YOUR LIFE. I'M THE ONLY THING in your pathetic life.

Remember that, you aspie, miserable fucking CUNT.

I felt sorry for you right from the start. You never do anything apart from think about me.

You're mentally ILL

If you feel that way then meet me in real life. For the THIRD time I personally invite you to come to my state. Pm me and we can make arrangements.

@terminate - You're mentally ILL

You won't shoot ANYTHING but FARTS and LIES from your autistic TURD BRAIN

You're a fucking spastic. Kill yourself, if you're so miserable

Please, find the tallest building near you and take a leap off it. For the betterment of the gene pool.

kill yourself with your gun, if you're so miserable.

Or go back to that mental hospital, where you were at before, from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You aspie, miserable fucking CUNT.

The only one who's miserable here is you, pal. But of course you won't take me up on my offer, you are a COWARD!
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions