@terminate belongs in a sanitarium.

You're a coward. Making death threats on the internet. LoL at you. You're an embarrassment.

You're mentally ill. Kill yourself if you're so miserable

Take your gun, and shoot yourself, since you're so miserable.

You have no life. I am the only thing in your life, you aspie, miserable fucking CUNT.

I'm superior to you. That's why you're raging and making death threats

The only one who's having a meltdown is you- you're infatuated with me. Neck yourself.

use your gun to kill yourself , if you're so miserable.

I'm superior to you - you've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks.

All you do is copy me and think about me every single second of every day because I am so completely and utterly SUPERIOR to you in every way.

You're an inferior organism, raging, talking about guns and death threats on the internet .

You're mentally ill .

You BELONG in a sanitarium

Again :roll: the same rebuttals. Please treat your mental deficiencies, in the way of a bullet implant.

This is me shooting you after you approach me trying to be an internet tough guy IRL: :pistodouble: :(

take your gun and SHOOT YOUR SKULL, if you're so miserable.

You're inferior in every way. You're obsessed with me, even after 8 weeks. You're deeply pathetic

You're inferior to my guns bullet in your skull, you fucking spazz.

You're a fucking spastic. LOL at your life.

SHOOT YOUR SKULL WITH YOUR GUN. You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks, you aspie, miserable fucking CUNT

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

All you do is copy me, because I'm superior to you. You can't create your own words. All you can do is cope with lies.

You have NO LIFE. A whole MONTH you've spent like this. For you I am the sun, the moon, and the stars.

You've been obsessed with me for 2 fucking months. LOL at your pathetic life.

Take your GUN and SHOOT your SKULL, all you do is copy me, you can't even use your own vocabulary. LOL !!

You copy all my words. You're pathetic.

You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks. Copying my words, you can't even use your own vocabulary. You're an inferior organism.

SHOOT YOUR SKULL

You copy all my words. You're pathetic.

You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks. Copying my words, you can't even use your own vocabulary. You're an inferior organism.

SHOOT YOUR SKULL

Stop trying curry, it's already over for you. You've now lost in every facet of life. LOL!

call me eurasian, call me indian, whatever. keep coping with that edited shoutbox pic.

You're inferior in every way. That's why you think about me 24 hours a day, for the last 8 weeks.

SHOOT YOUR SKULL

You stupid CUNT, You've spent not the past week, not the past 3 weeks, but the past MONTH completely and utterly infatuated with me, to no fault of my own. Don't you feel embarrassed?
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions