@terminate -TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDICATION - U'RE MENTALLY ILL

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to the mental hospital you were at before. From that time, when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help. You've been obsessed with me for about 2 months. I don't care if we disagree on obvious staged events for gun control. You are completely insane for being obsessed with that. You have no life.

TAKE YOUR MEDICATION

I did find some of your threads funny and stuff, but god knows why you were such a cunt all the time.

I guess it's due to your mental illness. Or your sadism. etc

I'm the only thing in your pathetic life. I feel sorry for you.
You can't get a woman, you hate tvshows, movies and video games :

But you're MADLY IN LOVE with me.

You're mentally ill. You belong in that sanitarium you used to be in

You belong in a straightjacket. Your brain is scrambled, you can hardly come up with an interesting or new response. My mind works faster, and more efficiently than you could ever hope to. You are an INCEL Indian+Paki mix.

Your mind is a turd that keeps lying

all you do is call me "yung fet" , chinese and indian every day for the past 2 months.

Your life revolves around me. I'm the only thing in your life.

I feel sorry for you. @terminate - You're mentally ill

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

@Elliot Rodger 2000; You belong in a straight jacket. You need to be medicated, I suspect you are a schizophrenic.

@terminate - You're mentally ill. You belong in that mental hospital, where you at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

You belong in a sanitarium.

Go take some more creepshots of polish-paki couples, you aspie autist ! Fucking LOL !! Your life is PATHETIC

Shitskin hindu cope. You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

You're completely subhuman, always have been.
You've been obsessed just cos we disagree from something that we talked about 2 months ago. You're insane.

You're a stupid, miserable CUNT, with no life. I AM YOUR LIFE. I'm the ONLY THING in your life.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

Again with the same rebuttals, you are intellectually inferior to me.

Take your pills. You can't even use your own vocabulary. So you copy my words.

You are an inferior organism. You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks in a row. Every second of every day, you only think about me. Nothing else.

You can't get a woman, you hate tv and video games, but you're madly in love with me.

FUCKING SHOOT YOURSELF with your gun already, if you're so miserable.

You pathetic CUNT

You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me, searching through my post history, and accusing me of being his or her alt.

Don't you have anything better to do? Who will you accuse me of being next?, mrz? victory? You are the most delusional post here by far, you stupid CUNT. I don't even have photoshop, why would I edit a photo?

I am convinced that you suffer from paranoid delusions of persecution, saying that I photoshopped that image. Seek help. Your obsession is beginning to get plain unhealthy at this point.

All you do is copy me and think about me every single second of every day because I am so completely and utterly SUPERIOR to you in every way. You've spent 8 weeks thinking about me. You're pathetic.

You're an inferior organism, raging, talking about guns and death threats on the internet .

I never said anything about mrz. You're mentally ill.

Go edit that pic of the shoutbox, and call me eurasian. You're feel better. It's your coping mechanism

"I am superior to you"
says the guy who gets rejected by hookers
says the guy who voted for Hillary
says the guy who can't even tell his fucking left shoe from the right
says the CURRYCEL no less

You're inferior in every way. All you do is keep lying.

I don't go to hookers. I voted trump. I'm white, you're just a retard who keeps coping by calling me eurasian every day.

Take your gun, and shoot yourself in the skull if you're so miserable, you stupid fucking CUNT.

Fucking lol at your pathetic life. You've been madly in love with me for 8 weeks, thinking about me all the time.

Whereas I told you - I don't care if we disagree. You inferior, aspie retard

You need help

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

All you do is copy me, because I'm superior to you. You can't create your own words. All you can do is cope with lies.

You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me, searching through my post history, accusing me of being his or her alt, and telling me to "shoot myself". Always using the exact SAME rebuttals. Patting yourself on the back as if you just won the special olympics.

Don't you have anything better to do? I'm just a spanish man, that's literally ALL I AM. But you accuse me of being all these other people or things. It's frightening.
Who will you accuse me of being next?, mrz? victory? You are the most delusional post here by far, you stupid CUNT. I don't even have photoshop, why would I edit a photo?

I am convinced that you suffer from paranoid delusions of persecution, saying that I photoshopped that image. Seek help. Your obsession is beginning to get plain unhealthy at this point.

Shoot yourself. You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks. You're subhuman. Just shoot yourself already

go ahead and call me eurasian for 8 weeks . I don't care, you stupid fucking CUNT

You're mentally ill

I never said anything about mrz, you delusional, mentally ill SPASTIC

Take your gun, you coward. and SHOOT YOUR SKULL

Go ahead and call me eurasian and indian, I don't care, you mentally ill CUNT

Go back to the mental hospital, WHERE YOU BELONG

You're mentally ill. You belong in a sanitarium

Go back to that mental hospital, where you were at, when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

You have NO LIFE. A whole MONTH you've spent like this. For you I am the morning light, the late day dusk, and the stars glimmer.

You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks. Copying my words, you can't even use your own vocabulary. You're an inferior organism.

SHOOT YOUR SKULL
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions