I feel bad for Trews *(terminate). I'm only thing inhis life

I feel bad for him, you know?

I'm the only thing in his life.

I can see that there's nothing else in his life. He's been obsessed with me for the last 2 fucking months.

Every day, being a miserable fucking CUNT, always crying about how he disagrees with me about some OBVIOUS, political staged event.

It makes me sad to see that he has no hobbies, hates tv, hates movies, hates ALL video games in the whole world.

But.... He loves... Me. He loves me , more than anything in the world. All he ever does is think about me.

All he ever does is dwell on that ONE disagreement, 2 months ago.
It's so pathetic.

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

YOU BELONG IN A SANITARIUM

Why the meltdown, are you off your meds? Or is it because I exposed you, you subhuman?
You're a confirmed indian+paki uncle tom. Don't you feel embarrassed?

You're the one who was in a mental hospital because you tried to kill yourself.

I've never been on meds. You are on meds. You've been obsessively calling a white man chinese and indian every day for the last 2 months . Fucking lol at your life.

You're mentally ill

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:You're the one who was in a mental hospital because you tried to kill yourself.

I've never been on meds. You are on meds. You've been obsessively calling a white man chinese and indian every day for the last 2 months . Fucking lol at your life.

You're mentally ill

So now a Indian+Paki mix can be considered a "white man"? :lol: You've lost it.

Go edit a screenshot of the shoutbox again, you spastic. You'll feel better.

You're mentally ill.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before, from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:I feel bad for him, you know?

I'm the only thing in his life.

I can see that there's nothing else in his life. He's been obsessed with me for the last 2 fucking months.

Every day, being a miserable fucking CUNT, always crying about how he disagrees with me about some OBVIOUS, political staged event.

It makes me sad to see that he has no hobbies, hates tv, hates movies, hates ALL video games in the whole world.

But.... He loves... Me. He loves me , more than anything in the world. All he ever does is think about me.

All he ever does is dwell on that ONE disagreement, 2 months ago.
It's so pathetic.

@terminate - You're mentally ill.

YOU BELONG IN A SANITARIUM

Is this your way of confessing your love for me? When's the wedding? :roll:
Go take your meds, you homoerotic sperg.

You're completely obsessed with me, WHY? You weird CUNT. You are a LUNATIC.

all you ever do is think about me, 24-7, for the last 2 months. You obviously love me.

You're mentally ill.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before, where you BELONG.

You know, from that time when you tried to kill yourself, because you're a MISERABLE CUNT.

You need HELP

I feel bad for him. He doesn't have anything else in his life.

Only me.

He can't get a woman, he hates tv,movies and video games. But he loves me.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Return to Heated Discussions