Elliot Rodger 2000- Indian or Paki?

Trick question, he's both.
He has already sent me more private messages, asking me to delete these photos. LOL!

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.
Edit the pm's too, go on, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

Elliot Rodger 2000 wrote:Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.
Edit the pm's too, go on, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I don't even have photoshop installed, you dumb CUNT. You said it twice now, what will it take?
A voice recording? Or, a taped confession for you to stop yelping out "photoshop durr"?

You are a nutcase.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.
Go edit pm's aswell, you pathetic, miserable CUNT. Fucking LOL at your pathetic life !!

You need help

You can't even edit the shoutbox properly , you pathetic, mentally ill, spastic.

Fucking lol at your life

Shitskin hindu cope. Stop embarrassing yourself. You are an INCEL paki+indian mix. There is likely no word in the english language that adequately describes you, but "subhuman" would be a good start.

Lmao pic won't load

Send it via pm
O'my desolate soul
In my desolate home
It's my desolate role
I'm here all alone

That's it, keep coping, keep calling me eurasian and curry every day. You'll feel better. It's how you cope.

Take your GUN and SHOOT your SKULL, if you're so miserable.

You're mentally ill. Go back to the mental hospital where you were at before, from that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You wish you were eurasian. Fact is you're an indian+paki mix. You are a DETHNIK. How does that make you feel?

Return to Heated Discussions