Elliot Rodger 2000-.. LOL

I will gun you down if you approach me in person, you fucking paki.
I dare you to try something in real life, sincerely. 15 ROUNDS will go into your autistic brain.
You've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me. Don't you have anything better to do?

You brain should be donated to science, for Autism research. Assuming the medication hasn't already turned it into something that resembles swiss cheese.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.
Fucking LOL at your pathetic, miserable, meaningless existence !

Go take some more creepshots of polish-paki couples, you aspie autist ! Fucking LOOL !!!

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

You've been obsessed with me for 2 whole months, just because we disagree on some political staged event.

You're mentally ill

Elliot's rampage wasn't staged and you know it. Do you realize how much you are embarrassing yourself? Saying "DURR it was a STAGED EVENT for gun control". Real people were affected.
@Elliot Rodger 2000; You belong in a straight jacket. You need to be medicated, I suspect you are a schizophrenic.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

You've been obsessed just cos we disagree from something that we talked about 2 months ago. You're insane.

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

Return to Heated Discussions