@terminate -Go clean your STICKY EARS, you fucking SPASTIC !

Fucking LOOOOOOL !!

Go clean your STICKY EARS !

@terminate - You're mentally ill

Go back to the mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

Shitskin hindu cope. I dare you to try something in real life, seriously. 15 ROUNDS will go into your autistic brain. Try me, you stupid CUNT. I would be doing you a favor.
You've been obsessed with me for the past MONTH. Making thread AFTER THREAD about me.
Don't you have anything better to do? Don't you feel embarrassed?

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

EVERYDAY You've been obsessed with me for the last months. You're TRULY pathetic. I'm the only thing in your life.
I feel bad for you, really, I do.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

Please take a knife and jab up your nose, give yourself a lobotomy, cause you obviously aren't sentient enough to realize how over it is for you anyway.

TAKE YOUR GUN AND SHOOT YOURSELF, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

YOU'VE BEEN OBSESSED WITH ME FOR 8 WEEKS. YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE. FACE IT

Shoot yourself. You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks. You're subhuman. Just shoot yourself already

go ahead and call me eurasian for 8 weeks . I don't care, you stupid fucking CUNT

You're mentally ill

That's right, good, keep coping by editing that screenshot of the shoutbox.

Now take your GUN, and shoot your SKULL

You've spent the past MONTH, doing nothing but creating threads about me, searching through my post history, accusing me of being his or her alt, and telling me to "shoot myself". Always using the exact SAME rebuttals. Patting yourself on the back as if you just won the special olympics.

Don't you have anything better to do? I'm just a spanish man, that's literally ALL I AM. But you accuse me of being all these other people or things. It's frightening.
Who will you accuse me of being next?, mrz? victory? You are the most delusional post here by far, you stupid CUNT. I don't even have photoshop, why would I edit a photo?

I am convinced that you suffer from paranoid delusions of persecution, saying that I photoshopped that image. Seek help. Your obsession is beginning to get plain unhealthy at this point.

Go edit that screenshot of the shoutbox, you'll feel better.

Calling me "yung fet", and chinese and indian every day for 2 months doesn't bother me.

Go back to that mental hospital where you were at before. From that time when you tried to kill yourself.

You need help

I'm the ONLY thing in your pathetic meaningless life.

REMEMBER THAT. Let that sink in

You can't get a woman, you hate ALL tv shows , movies and video games on the ENTIRE PLANET. But you LOOOOOOOOVE me more than anything in the world.

Fucking lol at your life. You belong in a sanitarium

All you do is copy me, because I'm superior to you. You can't create your own words. All you can do is cope with lies.

You have NO LIFE. A whole MONTH you've spent like this. For you I am the morning light, the late day dusk, and the stars glimmer.

You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks. Copying my words, you can't even use your own vocabulary. You're an inferior organism.

SHOOT YOUR SKULL

You've been obsessed with me for 8 weeks. Copying my words, you can't even use your own vocabulary. You're an inferior organism.

SHOOT YOUR SKULL

call me eurasian, call me indian, whatever. keep coping with that edited shoutbox pic.

You're inferior in every way. That's why you think about me 24 hours a day, for the last 8 weeks.

SHOOT YOUR SKULL

call me eurasian, call me indian, whatever. keep coping with that edited shoutbox pic.

You're inferior in every way. That's why you think about me 24 hours a day, for the last 8 weeks.

SHOOT YOUR SKULL
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Heated Discussions